Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

interesting story, could it have happened??

AshBiggs

Ds2 -

MAYBE I HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH COFFEE YET..........................................BUT DID YOU SAY YOU BOUGHT A $25k DINAR NOTE OFF OF CRAIGS LIST FOR $9500? :o

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, WHEN IF YOU'VE TAKEN THAT SAME MONEY AND BOUGHT YOUR DINAR THRU EITHER DINARTRADE OR DINARBANKER YOU COULD OF PURCHASED OVER 9 MILLION DINARS AND YOUR MONIES WOULD OF BE GUARANTEED THAT IT WAS THE REAL DEAL. :unsure:

I AM SORRY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT YOU WERE TAKEN, MY FRIEND! FOR A VERY LONG RIDE. YOU COULD OF BOUGHT 100k DINAR FOR A LITTLE OVER $100USD! :o

WHAT';S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? :blink:

GOD BLESS AND TAKE CARE. :)

I'M NOT UPSET WITH YOU, BUT WITH THE PERSON WHO DID THIS TO YOU......................................................... :angry:

DRAVMORRIS2 :D

ds2...did you mean $95 for the 25k note? I am sure you would have a lot of takers if you would pay $9500 for a 25k note. I would be first on your list. GID sells their 25k notes for $30. Please don't throw good money away...you could have a few million dinar for $9500.

Read the title "Check This Guy OUT". Then you will get the joke.

Ds2 -

MAYBE I HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH COFFEE YET..........................................BUT DID YOU SAY YOU BOUGHT A $25k DINAR NOTE OFF OF CRAIGS LIST FOR $9500? :o

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, WHEN IF YOU'VE TAKEN THAT SAME MONEY AND BOUGHT YOUR DINAR THRU EITHER DINARTRADE OR DINARBANKER YOU COULD OF PURCHASED OVER 9 MILLION DINARS AND YOUR MONIES WOULD OF BE GUARANTEED THAT IT WAS THE REAL DEAL. :unsure:

I AM SORRY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT YOU WERE TAKEN, MY FRIEND! FOR A VERY LONG RIDE. YOU COULD OF BOUGHT 100k DINAR FOR A LITTLE OVER $100USD! :o

WHAT';S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? :blink:

GOD BLESS AND TAKE CARE. :)

I'M NOT UPSET WITH YOU, BUT WITH THE PERSON WHO DID THIS TO YOU......................................................... :angry:

DRAVMORRIS2 :D

it is a joke. someone was selling a 25k dinar note for $9500 usd on craigslist. said he paid 10k for it from a dealer...i didn't buy it maybe some one else did. ad has been flagged and pulled. hey i was born at night but not last night.... :blink:

• Upvote 1

so this happened a the day before yesterday but i just found out how to wright a new topic so im sorry for the delay .... anyways, my boyfriend has a friend at work who's whole family lives in iraq. this friend was talking to my boyfriend about the dinar saying that they have been investing for a long long time but that his dad had the dinar put away and never touched it UNTIL about a month ago, he came into the house and his dad was sorting out all the bills and bundling them up in rubber bands... hmmmm i though.... he must know something.. well the day before yesterday that friends dad came into work and told his son to quit right now that the dinar had revalued. and he quit then and there.... has anyone else heard something like this? his friends dad called my boyfriend yesterday and said that we will soon see, and he was in iraq signing some paperwork....

Is yur boyfrends frend in irak two? did yu come frum their and go two scule there? Wright yur boyfrends frend and assk hem mor pleze.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THAT UP..................... :rolleyes:

I WAS WONDERING WHAT WAS HAPPENING WITH MANKIND................ :blink:

AND DIDN'T WANT TO LOOSE MY FAITH IN MANKIND........................... :(

SO, I NEED TO DRINK LOTS MORE COFFEE.................... :)

DRAVMORRIS :blink:

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES................................GOD WATCH OVER THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE ARMED FORCES, AND THE U. S. OF A.

AND TO ALL...............................BE HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE........................................BUT MOST OF ALL BE BLESSED AND GRATEFUL FOR THIS ONCE IN A

LIFETIME CHANCE TO "MAKE A DIFFERENCE".

• Upvote 1

THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THAT UP..................... :rolleyes:

I WAS WONDERING WHAT WAS HAPPENING WITH MANKIND................ :blink:

AND DIDN'T WANT TO LOOSE MY FAITH IN MANKIND........................... :(

SO, I NEED TO DRINK LOTS MORE COFFEE....................

DRAVMORRIS :blink:

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES................................GOD WATCH OVER THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE ARMED FORCES, AND THE U. S. OF A.

AND TO ALL...............................BE HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE........................................BUT MOST OF ALL BE BLESSED AND GRATEFUL FOR THIS ONCE IN A

LIFETIME CHANCE TO "MAKE A DIFFERENCE".

DRAVMORRIS2

im an american born and raised here, iv never been to iraq no, but yes my boyfriends friend's and family are all from iraq, he and his mother and father moved here when the war started.

Is yur boyfrends frend in irak two? did yu come frum their and go two scule there? Wright yur boyfrends frend and assk hem mor pleze.

• Upvote 1