Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI confirms the success of his plans to keep the value of the Iraqi dinar

cbs71

What do you guys/gals think about this?

Baghdad, November 26 (Rn) – The Central Bank of Iraq, Friday, the success of his plans to preserve and enhance the value of the dinar issued in the list of states stable global monetary terms.

The chancellor said the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), “The Bank has succeeded in continuing its plans for the development of the Iraqi dinar with the value of foreign currency which was the top local and regional market.”

Saleh pointed out that “the monetary value of the Iraqi dinar rose thanks to the plans and actions taken by the central bank continued to edit the criticism of the Iraqi financial constraints and administrative routine.”

Saleh expressed his hope that “the percentage of stability in the value of the Iraqi dinar to global proportions as well as to neighboring countries that have survived in the stability of its currency and bringing investment to them.”

http://don't promote other sites.wordpress.com/

• Upvote 3

I don't care what the article says ... I don't trust anything coming out of Mohammed Salih's mouth. Wednesday it was LOP. Today it's the same article only abbreviated which doesn't include the LOP.

Mohammed Salih = Iraqi Chicken Little

Keep a close eye on this character

That doesn't mean I don't appreciate you posting it CBS71 ... thanks!

Peace

Doc

• Upvote 1

I don't care what the article says ... I don't trust anything coming out of Mohammed Salih's mouth. Wednesday it was LOP. Today it's the same article only abbreviated which doesn't include the LOP.

Mohammed Salih = Iraqi Chicken Little

Keep a close eye on this character

That doesn't mean I don't appreciate you posting it CBS71 ... thanks!

Peace

Doc

It's all good my friend..it's not like I wrote the article anyway.. laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

WOW, first this is great news!!! GO RV!!!~~~ GO DINAR!!!~~~

Second... May I draw your attention to the Law of Atraction!!! Negative energy atracts negative gain... Positive energy brings positive gain.. It is the law of the universe... I have never seen so much negative responces to good things in my life. Sure, it may not be true, none of us and I mean none of us no any thing about when it will happen. But anyway.... This is good new!!!

• Upvote 3

WOW, first this is great news!!! GO RV!!!~~~ GO DINAR!!!~~~

Second... May I draw your attention to the Law of Atraction!!! Negative energy atracts negative gain... Positive energy brings positive gain.. It is the law of the universe... I have never seen so much negative responces to good things in my life. Sure, it may not be true, none of us and I mean none of us no any thing about when it will happen. But anyway.... This is good new!!!

Ditto that!!!...........................................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!

All I see him saying is that the Dinar has risen and inflation is down which has helped , if you look back far enough , the Dinar was worth far less than it is now . Not bashing just stating a fact . Have a nice day :)

I agree.......that's exactly what this article is saying. There is nothing good or bad coming from this article.

Thanks for the post none the less!

I agree.......that's exactly what this article is saying. There is nothing good or bad coming from this article.

Thanks for the post none the less!

Saleh expressed his hope that “the percentage of stability in the value of the Iraqi dinar to global proportions as well as to neighboring countries that have survived in the stability of its currency and bringing investment to them.”

Read more:

I think this was the best part of the artical!!!!!!