Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let me shed some light on the RV schedule.

zantac

Rate $0.50 min-$0.90 max

Man, the Kuwaiti's will be insensed at this rate ... I understand the variations in the proposed GCC's members present currencies ... that shared oil at the border issue and a near equal currency seems like a real sticking point.

Date no later than end of January 2011

I'm not going there, my friend.

A while ago I gave some hard earned Intel to a much respected DV member known as Doc31.

I am not in anyway taking credit for Doc31`s hard work regarding his CBI auctions posts they are spot on.

You're a gent'

Here goes.

Maliki has 30 days to form his GOI he will use the full 30 days as there will be many that wish to push the pram, I want to feed the baby, get off its my ball & so on.

Agreed ... but I'm willing to be surprised

CBI auctions have as I said will need to stop all together for a period of no less than 48 hours.

You sold me on this idea a long time ago ... it just seems logical.

This will be apparent when you see a very slow decline in auctions all together

I expected this.

Cash sales have as good as stopped; oil & gold will do pretty much the same.

Agreed ... but I expect the normal EOM FOM upswing in oil ... gold I'm not sure ... it's insane even when it's down a bit (plummeted $20+ this morning ... still nuts) ... in other words ... it's so high that it is fine wherever it is.

CBI will announce a 3-5 day unscheduled holiday that will be only for in house audit, this will need to be done prior to the RV/RI

Sounds like a real possibility ... again, not absolute but logical

To you or me 5 cents either way doesn’t mean nothing but to a RV/RI to a country with trillions of IQD this means a fortune if figures are not correct at the time of RV.

No question

I still maintain you will not see RV/RI this year but I feel more confident than ever the start of 2011 will be the best experience of many people’s lives

You're on your own again here ... lol ... but you've "stuck to your guns" on this issue ... you haven't waivered

And thanks for the post my friend ... oh, and a "+" ... it's your opinion and you have been resolute ... I honor that!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 3

Zantac this is not a bash. i would like to hear your reasoning for the rate range that you have suggested. looking at all the the rates that have been given lately what brought you to this conclusion. Thank you

My reason for the $0.50-$0.90 is this

If Iraq RVs at $3+ the majority of investors will just take there IQD straight to the bank & cash in, not good news for Iraq.

Why?

Basically they will have a shed load of IQD that nobody wants anymore as its served its purpose & will only go down rather than up.

If however they introduce the IQD at a lower more competitive rate this will entice private investors (you & me) to cash in just to make profit from this bumpy ride.

Some will cash in all, some will cash in the big notes as CBI wants you to do, some will hold out as long as possible.

By going at the RV lower it will give the big guns the chance to re-invest in to the IQD in the hope it will raise in value over a short term.

We are not talking about the odd $1000 some have invested we are talking $10s of millions in one day then cash out the next, this is how the Forex Trading works

Lower RV gets shot of the small fish in the pond (you & me) but attracts the bigger fish that Iraq wants to deal with.

It’s all about the numbers game in the end.

According to someone on these forums who had KWD (and cashed out at 7 something), Kuwait went all the way up to 9 before it dropped to the current level.

Exactly my point what a mistake that was, everyone just got out as fast as possible

OK went out at $7 then went to $9, after this it dropped down to near what it is today.

How much do you think Kuwait paid out in cash in then, how many years do you think it will take to put back what was paid out?

I am sure there still pumping the hell out of the wells to pay for the big RV

Well I have tried my best to explain I hope some will be kind enough to understand.

I have only tried to keep the over excited feet on the ground that is all.

I don’t tell you to buy more nor do I tell you it will RV tomorrow, I just try to sift through the BS & give you with some strong Intel what I Know

GO RV SOON

• Upvote 10

My reason for the $0.50-$0.90 is this

If Iraq RVs at $3+ the majority of investors will just take there IQD straight to the bank & cash in, not good news for Iraq.

Why?

Basically they will have a shed load of IQD that nobody wants anymore as its served its purpose & will only go down rather than up.

If however they introduce the IQD at a lower more competitive rate this will entice private investors (you & me) to cash in just to make profit from this bumpy ride.

Some will cash in all, some will cash in the big notes as CBI wants you to do, some will hold out as long as possible.

By going at the RV lower it will give the big guns the chance to re-invest in to the IQD in the hope it will raise in value over a short term.

We are not talking about the odd $1000 some have invested we are talking $10s of millions in one day then cash out the next, this is how the Forex Trading works

Lower RV gets shot of the small fish in the pond (you & me) but attracts the bigger fish that Iraq wants to deal with.

It’s all about the numbers game in the end.

Exactly my point what a mistake that was, everyone just got out as fast as possible

OK went out at $7 then went to $9, after this it dropped down to near what it is today.

How much do you think Kuwait paid out in cash in then, how many years do you think it will take to put back what was paid out?

I am sure there still pumping the hell out of the wells to pay for the big RV

Well I have tried my best to explain I hope some will be kind enough to understand.

I have only tried to keep the over excited feet on the ground that is all.

I don’t tell you to buy more nor do I tell you it will RV tomorrow, I just try to sift through the BS & give you with some strong Intel what I Know

GO RV SOON

Many people believe that the rate will be raised in increments as you do and in all actuality, it makes more sense. But of course we all want the higher rate. The question is once the initial rate hits, how long will it take to move up again? Is it true that you cannot compare the situation with the Kuwaiti Dinar and the Iraqi Dinar? It is my understand that they are two completely different situations.

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 1

Seems as though you didn't lie and say tomorrow. Your not filled up with green. I'll give you a green for being honest about your predictions. Sorry nobody else didn't because you didn't say tomorrow.

Seems as though you didn't lie and say tomorrow. Your not filled up with green. I'll give you a green for being honest about your predictions. Sorry nobody else didn't because you didn't say tomorrow.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think your rate prediction is too low. I would like to hear or see why you think so low. This RV should have already happened. IMO I think this thing could pop at anytime without warning. Thanks for your post. B) BTW I gave you a green dot because you did not say Monday.

Edited by nashdinar
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Zantac, good post. I have thought it will come out lower more in line with the Euro than the $3 (though I would LOVE it at $3!!!) but even at 50 cents I will have made money and I for one don't intend to cash ALL my dinar in at once because I believe it will rise with time, maybe a few years but isn't that what retirement investing is about putting your money in there and hoping in a few years it will be worth more? I believe Iraq is on a rise to financial wealth so this seems like a sound investment to me. And if you are right it will bea very happy new year even at 50 cents :)

Haven't we been told our "dinars" won't actually go back to the CBI, they will instead be held by the FED/resv bank in New York to purchase oil with. So why do you think they (CBI) will be holding to unwanted currency. I take the middle of the road stance and suggest it will come out around $2.50-$4.50 range. from there the investors will have to determine it they want to invest and hope it will go higher.

It is also my understanding by law -- whatever the rate when it comes out -- will be held for 90 without change. Which seems to debunk Pheonix's contention that it will be only available 7-45 days for cash in.

Just trying to mull over what is being said in all these forums and threads in the last month.

I haven’t predicted a date or rate yet but I am going to stick my neck out on this one.

Rate $0.50 min-$0.90 max

I a while ago give some hard earned Intel to a much respected DV member known as Doc31.

I am not in anyway taking credit for Doc31`s hard work regarding his CBI auctions posts they are spot on.

Here goes.

Maliki has 30 days to form his GOI he will use the full 30 days as there will be many that wish to push the pram, I want to feed the baby, get off its my ball & so on.

CBI auctions have as I said will need to stop all together for a period of no less than 48 hours.

CBI will announce a 3-5 day unscheduled holiday that will be only for in house audit, this will need to be done prior to the RV/RI

To you or me 5 cents either way doesn’t mean nothing but to a RV/RI to a country with trillions of IQD this means a fortune if figures are not correct at the time of RV.

I still maintain you will not see RV/RI this year but I feel more confident than ever the start of 2011 will be the best experience of many people’s lives

Thanks for your post, it seems everyone chimes in with ""it will or it wont"" and its ""this amount or that amount"" but in the long haul we NO NOTHING til it happens. You can speculate all you want but its still a guess. I dont believe the rate of 50 cents. I see 86 cents minimum to possible $3.00 and any of that is AWESOME. The 50 cents would ruin them and neighboring countries would be pissed off that their citizens could go across the border and purchase goods and services cheaper than what is in their own country. WONT HAPPEN. Thanks again for your thoughts though..........Nice to contemplate isnt it ?

:D

The 50 cents would ruin them and neighboring countries would be pissed off that their citizens could go across the border and purchase goods and services cheaper than what is in their own country. WONT HAPPEN. Thanks again for your thoughts though..........Nice to contemplate isnt it ?

:D

:blink: :blink: :

Then all the neighboring countries must be really mad now!!! Since their currency is almost the equivalent of toilet paper! :lol::rolleyes:

:unsure::blink: :blink:

:blink: :blink: :

Then all the neighboring countries must be really mad now!!! Since their currency is almost the equivalent of toilet paper! :lol::rolleyes:

:unsure::blink: :blink:

Sorry Mr. Phonics, I should have said WHEN THE IRAQI DINAR IS A LEGALLY RECOGNIZED CURRENCY then other Middle Eastern countries would be *p.o'd* if the dinar was 50 cents simply because of trade for goods and services. This is a fact. Look at us with China fighting for them to raise their value. It is an unfair trade balance. I just thought people would realize thats what I meant since right now its not legally recognized and is 1/10th of a penny. Have a nice day. :D

The rate nobody knows for sure. The time? I sure don't see going into "our" 2011, far to many things going on right now?

* Iraq 2011 budget

* Fiscal year starts next week

* Already 9 months of joy ride of forming Gov, which in my opinion is, nobody this slow or this stupid. Complete control from outside of Iraq, with the US deeply involved.

* Allayi leaving, tells me the bogus exuses are over with

* More important than ever to move now and move fast, to align with World Settlements.

I say at this time we are on a day by day watch.

RV = Party time.

Edited by machcobra

I like reading these threads .. It brings up my happy level when I am down, But than I bring myself down by asking myself, how many of these people out here are financial advisors? Another question is if these people on these threads actualy knew when the RV would happen than we would be rich right now, because somebody said it was going to happen Thanksgiving night or the day after. Plus here is one for you, If everybody who post things like the value ranging from .31 to 2.81 and some above 3 dollars perdinar, WHO DO WE BELIEVE? I know everybody has their idea of when and how much and why, but we all must be prepared to let ourselves come down from the high of reading the possibility of the RV happening tonight or 2 weeks or 4 weeks from now.. Nobody actualy knows of when or even how much it will RV. The possibility of anybody knowing is unlikely.. So please don't get yourself caught up on this happening anytime soon I would hate for somebody to go out and max out his credit card becasue he read something on the threads. Don't go spending the money till it's in your bank account. I have had my dinar since 2005 and back than it was supose to RV in Sept than Oct than Nov, that's when I realized that I won't believe anything till it happens.

I hope I didn't make anybody mad by posting this and sorry about the grammer and spelling if it is bad, I am very tired and need some sleep.

this is my 2 dinars worth take it for what you want

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"FIRE FIGHTER" I tell you what..........

DIFFERENCE is that there ARE MANY MANY MANY PIECES to this puzzle NOW FALLING INTO PLACE & FINAL STAGES OF COMPLETION ARE NOW ENFORCED........ We will be at the finish line SOOOOOOOON FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by He-man
  • Upvote 2

I haven’t predicted a date or rate yet but I am going to stick my neck out on this one.

Rate $0.50 min-$0.90 max

I a while ago give some hard earned Intel to a much respected DV member known as Doc31.

Here goes.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

• Upvote 1

I like reading these threads .. It brings up my happy level when I am down, But than I bring myself down by asking myself, how many of these people out here are financial advisors? Another question is if these people on these threads actualy knew when the RV would happen than we would be rich right now, because somebody said it was going to happen Thanksgiving night or the day after. Plus here is one for you, If everybody who post things like the value ranging from .31 to 2.81 and some above 3 dollars perdinar, WHO DO WE BELIEVE? I know everybody has their idea of when and how much and why, but we all must be prepared to let ourselves come down from the high of reading the possibility of the RV happening tonight or 2 weeks or 4 weeks from now.. Nobody actualy knows of when or even how much it will RV. The possibility of anybody knowing is unlikely.. So please don't get yourself caught up on this happening anytime soon I would hate for somebody to go out and max out his credit card becasue he read something on the threads. Don't go spending the money till it's in your bank account. I have had my dinar since 2005 and back than it was supose to RV in Sept than Oct than Nov, that's when I realized that I won't believe anything till it happens.

I hope I didn't make anybody mad by posting this and sorry about the grammer and spelling if it is bad, I am very tired and need some sleep.

this is my 2 dinars worth take it for what you want

I am in no way bashing or being negative..but this exact statement has been posted at least 3 times that I know of on different threads. I guess with all the nonsense it is just easier to copy/paste, and I don't blame you.

I hope you got the sleep that you needed, and I agree, be wise and don't spend your chickens before they hatch..lol :lol:

• Upvote 3

Look at what they are selling cars for!

Director General of General Automotive Company Adnan Raza as saying that the company released kicking off in the tenth of next month up to Japanese automakers Toyota Corolla, and in all the registration centers in Baghdad and the governorates of Basra, Mosul and Maysan.

Adding that the forms will be distributed for every ten thousand dinars only add to the ration card provided by the applicant to the registration centers, both in the center of the ministry or provinces.

He pointed to the company operates according to an extensive program over the next year to distribute cars to state employees according to the method of sale by installments after obtaining official approvals and through the controls will be processed and distributed to most Iraqi ministries, in order to send the names of candidates for those cars

He stressed that the satisfaction rate of distribution will be 90% for state employees in service and 10% for retirees after obtaining the approval of the Minister of trade on the coverage of this slide, just like their peers.

Calling all who wish to apply review the registration centers in order to fill and submit forms for the required documents and the seizure of the car.