Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let me shed some light on the RV schedule.

zantac

I haven’t predicted a date or rate yet but I am going to stick my neck out on this one.

Rate $0.50 min-$0.90 max

Date no later than end of January 2011

I a while ago give some hard earned Intel to a much respected DV member known as Doc31.

I am not in anyway taking credit for Doc31`s hard work regarding his CBI auctions posts they are spot on.

Here goes.

Maliki has 30 days to form his GOI he will use the full 30 days as there will be many that wish to push the pram, I want to feed the baby, get off its my ball & so on.

CBI auctions have as I said will need to stop all together for a period of no less than 48 hours.

This will be apparent when you see a very slow decline in auctions all together

Cash sales have as good as stopped; oil & gold will do pretty much the same.

CBI will announce a 3-5 day unscheduled holiday that will be only for in house audit, this will need to be done prior to the RV/RI

To you or me 5 cents either way doesn’t mean nothing but to a RV/RI to a country with trillions of IQD this means a fortune if figures are not correct at the time of RV.

I still maintain you will not see RV/RI this year but I feel more confident than ever the start of 2011 will be the best experience of many people’s lives

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 19

I haven’t predicted a date or rate yet but I am going to stick my neck out on this one.

Rate $0.50 min-$0.90 max

I a while ago give some hard earned Intel to a much respected DV member known as Doc31.

I am not in anyway taking credit for Doc31`s hard work regarding his CBI auctions posts they are spot on.

Here goes.

Maliki has 30 days to form his GOI he will use the full 30 days as there will be many that wish to push the pram, I want to feed the baby, get off its my ball & so on.

CBI auctions have as I said will need to stop all together for a period of no less than 48 hours.

CBI will announce a 3-5 day unscheduled holiday that will be only for in house audit, this will need to be done prior to the RV/RI

To you or me 5 cents either way doesn’t mean nothing but to a RV/RI to a country with trillions of IQD this means a fortune if figures are not correct at the time of RV.

I still maintain you will not see RV/RI this year but I feel more confident than ever the start of 2011 will be the best experience of many people’s lives

Sorry , but the rate WILL NOT BE BELOW 3.22 and possibly just below kuwait. If you have not listened to the cc then I highly recomend that you do!!!!!!

• Upvote 9

Dont believe everything the CC'ers said. Rudy also said KWD RVd to 4 bucks. But at the same time he is right about a lot. I believe the lowest they can be is 1.20 US . But just for oil sharing with Kuwait and the historical trending of the Dinar. The lowest IMO will be 2.80 but go as high as 3.4 USD. Wishes :)

• Upvote 3

Dont believe everything the CC'ers said. Rudy also said KWD RVd to 4 bucks. But at the same time he is right about a lot. I believe the lowest they can be is 1.20 US . But just for oil sharing with Kuwait and the historical trending of the Dinar. The lowest IMO will be 2.80 but go as high as 3.4 USD. Wishes :)

According to someone on these forums who had KWD (and cashed out at 7 something), Kuwait went all the way up to 9 before it dropped to the current level.

• Upvote 2

Rate $0.50 min-$0.90 max

Here goes.

Didnt this have to be done prior to the 31st December for some reason?????? :huh:

So many knowledgable students on here... some we refer to as "Guru's"...

All reading the same stuff... and all dealing with different types of intel... either boots on the ground or a source on the inside...

So why is it everybody comes up with different rates and dates that are shared with such conviction...

Not bashing... I for one enjoy the days ahead always... to look forward to... And I appreciate everybody's resources and the information provided. I would just think that at least everybody would be on the same page but the opinions are so different in some cases to an extreme.

Guess we just have to wait and see... though I'm in a 3 dollar + state of mind...

Hope you all had a wonderful ThanksGiving!

• Upvote 1

Rate $0.50 min-$0.90 max

Here goes.

OK BUT KEEP IN MIND THEIR NEW YEAR STARTS DEC 1ST GET READY FASTER THAN IT HAS BEEN

REV DAN

• Upvote 1

Didnt this have to be done prior to the 31st December for some reason?????? :huh:

It also had to be done before October 17; July 27; after elections; before elections; after signing of the election law; October, 2009, etc., etc., etc. Pay no attention to the gurus behind the curtain. Nobody knows..... it's all conjecture. :lol:

• Upvote 4

So many knowledgable students on here... some we refer to as "Guru's"...

All reading the same stuff... and all dealing with different types of intel... either boots on the ground or a source on the inside...

So why is it everybody comes up with different rates and dates that are shared with such conviction...

Not bashing... I for one enjoy the days ahead always... to look forward to... And I appreciate everybody's resources and the information provided. I would just think that at least everybody would be on the same page but the opinions are so different in some cases to an extreme.

Guess we just have to wait and see... though I'm in a 3 dollar + state of mind...

Hope you all had a wonderful ThanksGiving!

No matter where the polls are conducted, the rates are all over the board. Currency Newshound reported on Nov 20 the results of a poll they had conducted. I can't get the link to convert properly, so you may have to do a search on Currency Newshound at WordPress. The software is convering Currency Newshound to 'don't promote other sites' and I cannot find a way around it. It is the 'Justhopin' site where 'GrooveGal' has articles.