Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Heads UP! November 25th 2010

Phoenix

Thanks for the Post Phoenix, I feel that you were just trying to prepare us for any type of scenario. Found this on the Kuwaiti Dinar. Oh by the way God speed and Love to you and your family. Happy Thanksgiving. :D

Kuwait - Dinar

History of Kuwait's Currency

"The first issue was the result of the promulgation of the Kuwaiti Currency Law in

accordance with the Amiri Decree No. (41) of 1960. This Law stipulated that the

Kuwaiti Dinar shall be the national monetary unit and established the Kuwaiti

Currency Board under the chairmanship of then Minister of Finance and

Economy, Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, currently the Amir of Kuwait. Accordingly, on the first day of April 1961, the first issue was put into circulation, replacing the then circulating "Indian rupee". It was withdrawn from circulation effective February 1, 1982 and ceased to be a legal tender on May 31, 1982.

The Second issue followed the establishment of CBK in replacement of the Kuwaiti Currency Board, thus taking over the latter's function of issuing currency notes and coins in addition to much broader tasks. The second issue was put into circulation starting on November 17, 1970 for 1/4, 1/2, and 10 dinar notes and on April 20, 1971 for 1 and 5 dinar notes. The second issue was withdrawn effective February 1, 1982, and ceased to be a legal tender on May 31, 1982.

Following the accession of H. H. Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, the third issue was put into circulation by CBK on February 20, 1980, in the denominations of KD 10, 5, 1, 1/2 and 1/4. On February 9, 1986, a 20 dinar note was put into circulation. Due to the exceptional circumstances ensuing from the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990, this third issue was withdrawn from circulation effective March 24, 1991, and ceased to be a legal tender after 45 days from that date. The right of exchanging these notes at

the CBK expired on Saturday, September 30, 1991.

Soon after liberation, the fourth issue was put into circulation on March 24, 1991, so as to allow for a speedy exchange of the withdrawn third issue and to ensure the country's swift economic recovery. The fourth issue was withdrawn from circulation on August 17, 1994 and ceased to be a legal tender effective February 16, 1995. These notes can still be exchanged at CBK until Monday, August 16, 2004. Soon after liberation, the fourth issue was put into circulation on March 24, 1991, so as to allow for a speedy exchange of the withdrawn third issue and to ensure the country's swift economic recovery. The Fifth Issue of the Kuwaiti Currency was placed into circulation effective Sunday, April 3, 1994. It is the current circulating currency of the State of Kuwait and utilizes high-level technology utilizing technical features and security developments realized by the Bank Note printing industry."

http://ezforex.wetpaint.com/page/Kuwait+-+Dinar

• Upvote 1

Ok so that's it.

Just wanted to again share something I was told in the past.

Accept it...reject it...or let it go in one ear and out the other for all I care.

Thanks for all the nice replies and also for the rude ones....(like I realy care what anyone thinks of me) :lol:

Think....think....think!

Those who fail to plan....plan to fail!

Be ready for anything at any time.

Hope for the best...prepare for the worse (just in case)

Best of luck to all!

Support your local bank and the United States banking system and pay all due taxes when and as advised by the tax pro of your choice.

Phoenix.

Thanks Phoenix as always. Sorry it took so long for me to weigh in on this. However, I see you have been holding your own.. LOL I am like you, constantly amazed by the lack of understanding that so many of the members seem to demonstrate on here. Personally, I thank you for all your info. I am glad to see you back and in such rare form. Thanks for the heads up once again, It is good to know that when I get complacent in my thoughts about what could happen during this time, that you are there to remind me and others of the possibility of a situation that would be less than desirable. Doable ? Yes but not as laid back as some would want. Your post made me sit up and think about my own plans and I would encourage others to spend less time bashing and more time thinking... I hope you had a great holiday. See you around...

Ron B)

• Upvote 3

I want to thank you Phoenix because I personally have missed your intel recently. All these NEWBIES on here have NO clue about how much time and effort that you have devoted to this forum and I have found that your intel is 99.9% on target!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have come to realize that when I would come on here I would search for your new post to see what other facts that you graciously would share. I was very cautious to believe ANYTHING that anyone posted but after reading your intel , you were mostly always right! You did not act like a pumper, you did not bash anyone, you just came on here constantly and PASSED ON GREAT INFO!!! Please ignore all these negative idiots because obviously they have NO idea how valuable your intel has been to most of us that have been here. Once again thanks and PLEASE KEEP POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 6

Heads UP!~

Many will recall that for almost 2 years I have repeated intel I was given on the RV of the Iraqi Dinar.

I will one more time repeat what I was told and please feel free to forward this info and or repost anywhere you like.

1. The rate will be higher than the Dollar, lower than the Pound and at or near the Euro.

2. There will be a time limit to exchange and that time limit will be no more than 45 days but no less than 7 days.

After the time limit is up the dinar we now hold will be deemed worthless and no longer legal public tender but will remain legal tender for non private bank to bank and nation to nation accounting and transfer.

Note: As of today November 25th Maliki has 30 days to seat the Iraqi government and that deadline is December 25th 2010 which leaves 7 days until the end of the year.

There is a very good chance that when the Iraqi Dinar is revalued the deadline for exchange will be December 31st 2010 and on January 1st 2011 the current Iraqi Dinar in circulation will no longer be accepted from the public for deposit or exchange.

The date, the rate and the terms of exchange are all classified and unknown to the public at this time and the validity of the information I have presented above is yet to be seen but I once again extend this information as a word to the wise to have a plan...and plan to act.

Those who fail to plan....plan to fail.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush....

Support your local bank and the United States Banking system and pay all taxes as and when advised by the tax professional of your choice.

The best of luck to all!

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix.....I always respect your sane posts......Cheers.

• Upvote 3

Show me proof of this "contractors rate".

You cannot because there is none.

Also...if you read my post again you will see that that information was given to me over 2 years ago.

I was just repeating the same thing I have said many times over the last 2 years...thats all.

But the key piece of information that I shared was that no one knows the date, rate or terms of exchange for that is all classified.

The validity of the information I shared is yet to be seen...but soon enough it will be known to all.

Phoenix

Pheonix not trying to bash you because I like you and your content, my friend SteveI has a contract that was just converted from US Dollars to Dinars at the 3.22 rate in October 2010. Boeing he also said there contracts were at the $3.22 rate. IMHO I think we will see a 3.22 rate or higher no other evidence but these many contracts being signed months ago and even as we speek! I appreciate you brother. Prov 3:5,6 God Bless.

• Upvote 3

I have only one question from the entire post. What does this mean?

"A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush...."

All BS aside, I truly want to know. Some of you may have noticed I love quotes. I've never been able to figure out this saying. Someone enlighten me will you please???

• Upvote 1

Now that makes absolutely no sense at all ! :blink:

If there was an exchange window that left the currency worthless at the end, that would mean a replcement currency would take its place. So you are talking "redenomination" here. :angry:

If there was a RV, there would be no reason to deem the existing currency "no longer legal tender" <_<

What a bunch of POOP!!! :P

I think what he means is that the 10,000 and 25,000 dollar bill will no longer be used on the streets. The US has 1000 dollar bills still that are not used. They will still be used for major transactions bank to bank but thats it. You will not see and iraqi citizen carrying a 25,000 dollar dinar

• Upvote 1

I have only one question from the entire post. What does this mean?

"A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush...."

All BS aside, I truly want to know. Some of you may have noticed I love quotes. I've never been able to figure out this saying. Someone enlighten me will you please???

I think it means to be thankful for what you have, and your blessings will be more than you imagined. :)

• Upvote 1

Ya know what? Although I don't believe a word of what I just read, I have decided that I simply do not care anymore what happens. These friggin' dinar have become nothing but an irritation for me. If it turns out I only have seven days, or 30 minutes (lol) to cash in and can't get to the bank or to Ali by then, so be it. I've pissed away more money than I can count in my lifetime, so what's another $5,000! If they screw us, I will take great pleasure in burning every last Dinar I own. What goes around, comes around. Peace, out.

you guys all need to relax, phoenix said this is a rumor, as for the 5 days to cash in if that does happen, remember, there will be many banks cashing in once this is a recognized currency. Not many banks deal with it now because it is not a tradable currency. It has been off the market for many years. We will have time to cash in even if it is not with Ali. Wow I can't believe how you guys get so upset over a rumor, and carlym if you don't want the headache over this ill send you my address and you can send me your dinar. I still believe in it (just don't know when or how much)

Love all of ya and again relax before you give yourself a stroke

• Upvote 1

To remove the lager denominations off of the street.

They will be replacing the old currency with the lower denoms.

They will both be on the street at the same time but there will be a time window to get the old exchanged for new.

Out side of Iraq you will not be able to exchange for the new and will only be able to exchange for your local currency.

The announcment of the introduction of the lower denoms (new currency) and the RV will be one and the same.

Phoenix

it's not a "new currency", it is additional denominations of the same currency. It's not a "redenomination" (LOP) and a RV, it is one or the other. IMHO :)

Hard to believe?

1. Walk in bank.

2. Hand dinars to teller.

3. Take deposit slip from teller.

So how long would that take?....10 min? 20 mins?

All I need is 1 day.

Phoenix

which banks?

• Upvote 2

I don’t know about the time frame mentioned but from what I can gather the current dinar is not suppose to go international. :unsure:

In the last 3 months most sources have done about faces to report that only the new lower denominations (yet to be fully designed) will be recognized as an international currency. :huh:

But when this happens no one will remember this post. :(

What??? I'm just saying...

Edited by Incountry

Dear fellow investors.. this should be the post that proves Phoenix is "not" a dependable source for those of us who want a honest, dependable source.

Now for entertainment... he has possibilities.

Hang tight.. this is a speculative investment with great potential. Let's just stay with facts and honest intel backed by documents or legit articles.

Be blessed everybody...

Tom

WOW.... YOU DISSED ME ONCE AND NOW YOU PISS ALL OVER ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED PEOPLE ON THIS SITE? YOU REALLY HAVE SOME BALLS AND WHY DON'T YOU FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO TALK ****. YOU HAVE NO CLUE AND YOUR IGNORANCE IS SICKENING BECAUSE YOU BASE YOUR JUDGEMENTAL POSTS ON NO FACT WHATSOEVER... YOU ARE PATHETIC AND NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP PSYCHOLOGICALLY.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

I think what he means is that the 10,000 and 25,000 dollar bill will no longer be used on the streets. The US has 1000 dollar bills still that are not used. They will still be used for major transactions bank to bank but thats it. You will not see and iraqi citizen carrying a 25,000 dollar dinar

Yes, but the old $1000 USD notes, $5000, even $100,000 USD notes "ARE still legal tender", but if you turn it in to a bank it will either be swooped up by a collector or destroyed by the FED.

• Upvote 3

Phoenix,

Thanks for the heads up. It's something to make sure we are aware of so when it does rv we can ask the question. As far as the rate, it will be what it will be and we will find out when

it rv's. There are some interesting knowledgeable quotes, but until it rv's it doesn't mean anything. I don't know why people argue with people with different views, it's not like the decision

is being made by the people stating dates and rates.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Phoenix. I respect your opinion and will stay open to all possibilities. Truth be told only a handful of people know what is going to happen and when this will take place. So until it happens, I am gonna keep aware of all angles and posts like this are wonderful to be aware of and keep into consideration.

• Upvote 2

Dear fellow investors.. this should be the post that proves Phoenix is "not" a dependable source for those of us who want a honest, dependable source.

Now for entertainment... he has possibilities.

Hang tight.. this is a speculative investment with great potential. Let's just stay with facts and honest intel backed by documents or legit articles.

Be blessed everybody...

Tom

Hey Tom, I don't think anybody wants to hear what you have to say. You have not been around here long enough to know that Phoenix is most respected and a very dependable source

So take your negative 50 reputation (and thats out of 52 post) somewhere else!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

what was amazing to me was when I read that post I said to myself " ok we will have between 7 and 45 days to cash in our dinars and because they will then be an internationally recognizerd currency like the yen or peso which I see exchange rates listed every time I walk into wells fargo. I can within that time find a way to cash in, easily .Then i start reading these bizarre almost panicky responses because he didnt post something everybody liked. WE HAVE ONLY 7 DAYS AND OMG THE BANKS WILL BE OVERRUN!!!!Then it almost became an assault. Phoenix is right, I dont know steve or scooter or doc31or any other guru including Phoenix, I appreciate their work but until I meet them face to face its hard to say who or what they really are. Please dont take offense Phoenix as none is intended to you or any of the others I mentioned im just sayin I dont know these people and so I have to take what they say and see 1) were they correct in the past and 2) does it make sense and 3) did I read what they wrote correctly. Phoenix has been pretty accurate with the things Ive seen so I can go with that. Does this make sense, I dont know yet , have to think about it. Did I read it correctly, judging from his response to others I did. I disagree with his rate only because I feel that Iraq will have to be close to Kuwait but that is my personal opinion only and time will tell. He doesnt strike me from his posts as being someone trying to persuade people to buy more Dinars. I even tend somewhat to agree with zantac that we may not see this till 2011 especially after talking to a dinar dealer the other day who said this is a LONG TERM investment and that the 2 major items that needed to be addressed was the COMPLETE formation of the goi and the oil production up and running, take it for what its worth hope you all had a nice thanksgiving B)

• Upvote 3

Well too bad for me then that I don't sell books or have an elite group for you to join. :lol:

If this info makes you panic then I have succeded in what I intended to do.

But IF indeed you are in a panic then that is all the more reason this post was needed.

IF you would take the time to read the post again you will see that I say...."Those who fail to plan......plan to fail."

This is a live and fluid situation and everyone needs to be ready for anything at any time.

Think,...think....think!

Phoenix

Do not think that will happen.

The IMF would not allow it and the CBI has stated that they plan to keep the exchange rate constant for 2 years post RV.

So whatever it comes out at it should stay at or near that rate for 2 years.

BUT! They could also join the GCC single currency before the end of that 2 year period and that would change it all.

Phoenix

Now, this is the most sensible statement you have made since put your good self into this saga. l know l have such a statement before l chellaged your 7 days window. It is in their constitution that they must allow two years to exchange their currency. Then it looked as if you deliberately decided to misinform the DV public here. Again, you onerously compare Nouth korea with Iraq.in their RV . who cares for north korea and their communism.

• Upvote 1