Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Heads UP! November 25th 2010

Phoenix

I don't know where people think "this is just his opinion". Phoenix states this is intel he has been told for 2 years not his opinion. This post was a waste of my time reading it and I will not read any future post by Phoenix.

Then go find another site to bash, your not wanted here!!!!

Thank you Phoenix,

I have very similar information as well, both on the rate of exchange value and time frame.

I indicated this several days ago in a post reply that followed this same topic, that the Iraqi dinar exchange rate would be based on the US$, the YEN, the British Pound, and the EURO. (In A basket)

And also, that there "could" be a narrow window in which the exchange of the large denominations would be accepted. I believe I metioned the phrase; "you snooze, you loose".

It would be in your best interest to start to get (if you have not thus far) all your ducks in a row for exchange.

It is now pointless to try and figure out if it is called a revaluation or redenomination- who cares about the play on words, as is it a waste of time to believe that because Iraq "could" support a rate above @ $1.60, that it is going to happen. The time to make excuses and justifications in your own minds that it has to be $2+ or $3+ is over. What ever it is , is what it will be, and you need to be ready to exchange, go offshore, LLC's, trusts, gifts, etc.

I am only mentioning this for the good of all you peoples, to to get your plans together NOW.

Go ahead, bash as some of you always do when something is mentioned that is not of your mindsets. Reality is almost here on the RV!

• Upvote 2

:unsure: ummmm........................ :blink: .......................well........................ :unsure: ............................ :huh: ..............................NO

I'm flattered though.

Don't be... That was addressed to Phoenix which wrote what I quoted. The BINGO part was addressed at you instead.

Well there are many reasons for them to get the bills in and to make them void.

1. Control of outstanding wealth that could be hidden and used by terrorist.

2. Tight control of currency in circulation to meet IMF and World Bank standards.

3. Iraq may join the GCC and switch to the GCC common currency soon after the RV and to do that they MUST have 100% control of the currency in circulation for acurate transfer and accounting.

Do I think this is a "set up"? YES I do!

I strongly STRONGLY advise all to use your local bank and to support the United States banking system.

Please be advised...the United States Patriot Act will be in 100% full force effect and all government eyes will be on every single Iraqi Dinar exchanged.

I have always said that not everyone will be ok after the RV.

Mark my words....there will be people arrested and funds siezed under the power of the Patriot Act.

Every forum has federal agents as members...even this one.

I see forums who are openly and some on a closed "membership only" basis advocating tax evasion and off shore ways of cheating the United States government out of due taxes.

I see forums who are advocating the use of "charitible orgs. (501-3c)" to hide / insulate funds from taxation.

I see people scamming people with bogus Trust that people are paying for.

The Dinar forums are rife with scam and fraud and every single one of the scammers will go down and all involved with them will lose all of the wealth they are about to come into.

This whole revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar is nothing less than "low hanging fruit" for the money hungrey federal government and ANYONE even SUSPECTED of fraud, tax evasion or ATTEMPTED tax evasion or ANY suspisious activity will have all funds siezed and or taken under the authority of the United States Patriot Act.

This is like a test...and IF someone is so dishonest or so greedy or so stupid to attempt to hide money from the US Government then those people have will have failed the test and are either too greedy, too dishonest or too stupid to handle such a large amount of wealth and being so it is in the best intrest of the public that the wealth be siezed from those who are seen to be too dishonest or stupid to control such a large amount of money for the safety and well being of all.

YES!..we must be wise with our money and YES we should do our best to retain as much as we can...BUT!

This is to be done AFTER you exchange at your LOCAL BANK and AFTER you pay ALL DUE TAXES as advised by the tax pro of your choice.

No joke....this is serious stuff.

Best of luck to all.

Phoenix

Good advice: The best tax savings plan and the lowest cost plan is to buy your taxes prior to RV.

2. Tight control of currency in circulation to meet IMF and World Bank standards.

3. Iraq may join the GCC and switch to the GCC common currency soon after the RV and to do that they MUST have 100% control of the currency in circulation for acurate transfer and accounting.

I strongly STRONGLY advise all to use your local bank and to support the United States banking system.

Please be advised...the United States Patriot Act will be in 100% full force effect and all government eyes will be on every single Iraqi Dinar exchanged.

Mark my words....there will be people arrested and funds siezed under the power of the Patriot Act.

I see forums who are openly and some on a closed "membership only" basis advocating tax evasion and off shore ways of cheating the United States government out of due taxes.

I see forums who are advocating the use of "charitible orgs. (501-3c)" to hide / insulate funds from taxation.

The Dinar forums are rife with scam and fraud and every single one of the scammers will go down and all involved with them will lose all of the wealth they are about to come into.

This whole revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar is nothing less than "low hanging fruit" for the money hungrey federal government and ANYONE even SUSPECTED of fraud, tax evasion or ATTEMPTED tax evasion or ANY suspisious activity will have all funds siezed and or taken under the authority of the United States Patriot Act.

This is like a test...and IF someone is so dishonest or so greedy or so stupid to attempt to hide money from the US Government then those people have will have failed the test and are either too greedy, too dishonest or too stupid to handle such a large amount of wealth and being so it is in the best intrest of the public that the wealth be siezed from those who are seen to be too dishonest or stupid to control such a large amount of money for the safety and well being of all.

YES!..we must be wise with our money and YES we should do our best to retain as much as we can...BUT!

This is to be done AFTER you exchange at your LOCAL BANK and AFTER you pay ALL DUE TAXES as advised by the tax pro of your choice.

Best of luck to all.

Phoenix

Phoenix (ema?)

do you see any problems associated with cashing in with a currency dealer (if they have a better rate, or if local bank not trading) as long as all due taxes are paid ?

I would prefer exchanging at my local bank if they trade IQD when the time comes, but the spreads are big. thanks

• Upvote 1

No offense to Phoenix... and everyone has to do what is right for them however... Why do the rich get richer? Because they make use of offshore accounts, tax breaks, investments and taking advantage of EVERY legal way to keep more money in their pockets. There is nothing illegal about having an offshore account. Sorry just do not agree with his thinking. Besides what are his credentials? At least Adam has his series 65 license. Get your advice from someone who knows not from people on this forum.

• Upvote 1

Dec 31/Jan 1st as a timeline for cashing in is a false statement. All due respect Phoenix ...... I love your imput by have to disagree....

Our IQD that we cash in will not go directly back to CBI but instead will go to the US Treasury, who by the way will honor our IQD while at the same time storing the IQD in our foreign reserves to where we (US Govt) have agreements with Iraq.

Absolutely, the foreign currency reserves will use the Dinars that we turn in along with the Dinar that they already hold to purchase oil from Iraq.

No offense to Phoenix... and everyone has to do what is right for them however... Why do the rich get richer? Because they make use of offshore accounts, tax breaks, investments and taking advantage of EVERY legal way to keep more money in their pockets. There is nothing illegal about having an offshore account. Sorry just do not agree with his thinking. Besides what are his credentials? At least Adam has his series 65 license. Get your advice from someone who knows not from people on this forum.

Govt link

Just remember Obama saying he will go after these offshore corporations, just read above. Just do the right thing, and your conscience will be clear.************************ :)

• Upvote 1

Best of luck to all.

Phoenix

I hope Phoenix is wrong on the short time to cash in, but he does make strong argument for that.

On the tax issue, this is SERIOUS business folks. I agree with Phoenix wholeheartedly. Pay all taxes due FIRST and then form trusts to take care of family members, etc.

Govt link

Just remember Obama saying he will go after these offshore corporations, just read above. Just do the right thing, and your conscience will be clear.************************ :)

That's a great link; everyone should read it. ...but don't get paranoid. I don't know much corporate law, and am placing a of trust in Adam, his team of experts, and my own financial advisors.

IMHO:

If you don't trust Adam and his team to be fully up-to-date and working for your benefit, you shouldn't be here. I'm not being snarky, I just don't think anybody needs that kind of stress.

If you are losing sleep over this being a possible scam, you may have invested too much money and/or haven't done enough self-education.

If you are worried about getting arrested, you probably haven't done enough self-education (again), or you are doing something you know is illegal, and should STOP DOING THAT!!