Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Heads UP! November 25th 2010

Phoenix

You all talk about being respectful and not bashing, but id someone says he/she disagrees with the Phoenix guru, the first thing is.......here comes the minus, or you are just a newbie, or "how dare you speak what YOU think, or where are your facts!!! Some of you are doing the very thing you are preaching not to do!!!! PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES........... <_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Phoenix and any other person who does there best with Intel you're ok in my book. It's alot of hard work to do what you're doing so all I'll say is keep up the good work. As for the bashers if they're complaining now what will happen to those basher when money is in there hands?

You all talk about being respectful and not bashing, but if someone says he/she disagrees with the Phoenix guru, the first thing is.......here comes the minus, or you are just a newbie, or "how dare you speak what YOU think, or where are your facts!!! Some of you are doing the very thing you are preaching not to do!!!! PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES........... <_<

Amen to that. This is a forum for discussion, hopefully all can express their own opinions and/or intel, agree or disagree, and move on.

Is someone that disagrees a basher? or is it someone that attacks personally?

Is someone that disagrees negative? or just have a different opinion?

• Upvote 4

Geez!!! WTHeck is wrong with you people! If you don't have anything nice to say.... then sit on your flipping fingers. Don't attack Phoenix or anyone else. How would DV have any intel if you kill the messenger. I am getting so sick of the negativity and stayed off this site for almost a week but enough is enough. Shame on you. Act your age!!! Thank you Phoenix for sharing your intel and your thoughts.

I'm just going to throw this out there. It seems to me, when people share information, even just as rumors, in the rumor section, they receive a backlash of criticism. I think there is a difference between respectful disagreement and just rude criticism. I realize this is a roller coaster of emotion, and we all just want answers and information, but I'm inclined to beleive people will stop sharing what they know for fear of being publicly ridiculed. I have an immediate family member in Baghdad who hears new information almost daily. I would never share that information here, even in the rumor section, because someone would either take it as gospel and then be devastated when it didn't pan out, or they would tell me how absolutely ridiculous I am. The thing is, we all have a common interest, we should appreciate and respect what one another has to say (okay, excluding TerryK's group maybe). I appreciate all the information I can get, it just gives me that much more to compare to and consider. I hope no one takes offense to this, it's just my take on this very emotional, speculative, investment we all have in common.

I agree 100%. Very well said.

• Upvote 2

Amen to that. This is a forum for discussion, hopefully all can express their own opinions and/or intel, agree or disagree, and move on.

Is someone that disagrees a basher? or is it someone that attacks personally?

Is someone that disagrees negative? or just have a different opinion?

Sportfisher - I agree with you sentiments - from where I am sitting - it seems like most folks here don't understand the finer points of arguing a specific point of view. It seems from what I have read - there everyone immediately starts with the personal attacks and name calling and insulting the other persons intelligence. If you disagree with someone - let them know you disagree and then back up your argument by stating your point of view. Not EVERY post is going to be one that has factual news or data to support each point of view - that is why it is called an opinion. You read and interpret whatever data that you have access to and then formulate your OPINION based upon what you read and what you choose to believe. On most of the items that are discussed here on this forum - it is predominately opinion and speculation - with very few hard facts to back up any specific views. The very select few that DO in fact have contactswho may have some sort of inside knowledge are understandably fearful to share the source of their info because of possible repercussions for the source. (people on this forum trying to contact their source - people in sensitive positions being found out by their superiors and losing their access to information or worse - their jobs, etc.) IMHO - if we all just stick to arguing our point of view WITHOUT resorting to name calling and insulting other peoples intelligence - this site would be a much more pleasant place to visit. Again - Just my opinion. God Bless!

• Upvote 2

Well there are many reasons for them to get the bills in and to make them void.

1. Control of outstanding wealth that could be hidden and used by terrorist.

2. Tight control of currency in circulation to meet IMF and World Bank standards.

3. Iraq may join the GCC and switch to the GCC common currency soon after the RV and to do that they MUST have 100% control of the currency in circulation for acurate transfer and accounting.

Do I think this is a "set up"? YES I do!

I strongly STRONGLY advise all to use your local bank and to support the United States banking system.

Please be advised...the United States Patriot Act will be in 100% full force effect and all government eyes will be on every single Iraqi Dinar exchanged.

I have always said that not everyone will be ok after the RV.

Mark my words....there will be people arrested and funds siezed under the power of the Patriot Act.

Every forum has federal agents as members...even this one.

I see forums who are openly and some on a closed "membership only" basis advocating tax evasion and off shore ways of cheating the United States government out of due taxes.

I see forums who are advocating the use of "charitible orgs. (501-3c)" to hide / insulate funds from taxation.

I see people scamming people with bogus Trust that people are paying for.

The Dinar forums are rife with scam and fraud and every single one of the scammers will go down and all involved with them will lose all of the wealth they are about to come into.

This whole revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar is nothing less than "low hanging fruit" for the money hungrey federal government and ANYONE even SUSPECTED of fraud, tax evasion or ATTEMPTED tax evasion or ANY suspisious activity will have all funds siezed and or taken under the authority of the United States Patriot Act.

This is like a test...and IF someone is so dishonest or so greedy or so stupid to attempt to hide money from the US Government then those people have will have failed the test and are either too greedy, too dishonest or too stupid to handle such a large amount of wealth and being so it is in the best intrest of the public that the wealth be siezed from those who are seen to be too dishonest or stupid to control such a large amount of money for the safety and well being of all.

YES!..we must be wise with our money and YES we should do our best to retain as much as we can...BUT!

This is to be done AFTER you exchange at your LOCAL BANK and AFTER you pay ALL DUE TAXES as advised by the tax pro of your choice.

No joke....this is serious stuff.

Best of luck to all.

Phoenix

Phoenix!!

Well said and great advice!!

Sorry, but you are very wrong. What can they "PUMP" ? Everything is free, there is no advertising, nothing to sell so nothing to pump!! Just respect and up to date information where you are treated like an adult and there is no bashing.

D I N A R. Say it with me, DINAR. You watch, I will be proven right on this one.

• Upvote 3

Well there are many reasons for them to get the bills in and to make them void.

1. Control of outstanding wealth that could be hidden and used by terrorist.

2. Tight control of currency in circulation to meet IMF and World Bank standards.

3. Iraq may join the GCC and switch to the GCC common currency soon after the RV and to do that they MUST have 100% control of the currency in circulation for acurate transfer and accounting.

Do I think this is a "set up"? YES I do!

I strongly STRONGLY advise all to use your local bank and to support the United States banking system.

Please be advised...the United States Patriot Act will be in 100% full force effect and all government eyes will be on every single Iraqi Dinar exchanged.

I have always said that not everyone will be ok after the RV.

Mark my words....there will be people arrested and funds siezed under the power of the Patriot Act.

I see forums who are openly and some on a closed "membership only" basis advocating tax evasion and off shore ways of cheating the United States government out of due taxes.

I see forums who are advocating the use of "charitible orgs. (501-3c)" to hide / insulate funds from taxation.

I see people scamming people with bogus Trust that people are paying for.

The Dinar forums are rife with scam and fraud and every single one of the scammers will go down and all involved with them will lose all of the wealth they are about to come into.

This whole revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar is nothing less than "low hanging fruit" for the money hungrey federal government and ANYONE even SUSPECTED of fraud, tax evasion or ATTEMPTED tax evasion or ANY suspisious activity will have all funds siezed and or taken under the authority of the United States Patriot Act.

This is like a test...and IF someone is so dishonest or so greedy or so stupid to attempt to hide money from the US Government then those people have will have failed the test and are either too greedy, too dishonest or too stupid to handle such a large amount of wealth and being so it is in the best intrest of the public that the wealth be siezed from those who are seen to be too dishonest or stupid to control such a large amount of money for the safety and well being of all.

YES!..we must be wise with our money and YES we should do our best to retain as much as we can...BUT!

This is to be done AFTER you exchange at your LOCAL BANK and AFTER you pay ALL DUE TAXES as advised by the tax pro of your choice.

No joke....this is serious stuff.

Best of luck to all.

Phoenix

Right on, fee! Absolutely Big Brother is watching. This money is gonna be relatively easy to trace back to the taxpayer in many, many instances.

Further word to the wise: Err on the side of extreme caution. Pay your taxes. And before that, establish a very clear paper trail from the money you spent purchasing the dinar in the first place and work forward, thoroughly documenting every step. You want receipts, deposit slips, hell make photocopies of everything, talk to a tax lawyer on how to cover your butt at every turn. This is a scenario for the ultra-conservative, CAREFUL approach.

Good luck, my fellow honest taxpayers.

Maynard

• Upvote 3

If you all disagree fine but it would be beneficial for all to say why you disagree along with some facts

Hmmm........Sometimes the counterpart brings only their opinion as well anyway, so.....

why would you need facts to disagree with a rumor ???

BINGO.

End Quote

Do you happen to be a FBI / HSA / ATF / IRS / SS Agent yourself maybe? Just asking......

Now that makes absolutely no sense at all ! :blink:

If there was an exchange window that left the currency worthless at the end, that would mean a replcement currency would take its place. So you are talking "redenomination" here. :angry:

If there was a RV, there would be no reason to deem the existing currency "no longer legal tender" <_<

What a bunch of POOP!!! :P

Think he means the larger denominations.

FEAR is like a wild fire; 6 pges of posts.I get what your saying Phoenix but i really don't think this is a logical step for any Banking system who's country want's to be global.Their money just recently was taken off the exotic currency list.Their were talks of this possibility when i first joined Dv and i do beleive you were not of this mindsett then.Hope your intel is wrong though .If it isnt we would all almost certainly lose :(

B)LOl 9 pgs since i started lol..... rock on

sorry 10 now

• Upvote 2

BINGO.

End Quote

Do you happen to be a FBI / HSA / ATF / IRS / SS Agent yourself maybe? Just asking......

:unsure: ummmm........................ :blink: .......................well........................ :unsure: ............................ :huh: ..............................NO

I'm flattered though.

• Upvote 1