Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Heads UP! November 25th 2010

Phoenix

Phoenix, I don't know why everybody is trying to give you a hard time. I have always found your information to be as good as can be expected, and I always weigh it along with all the other gurus, or whatever you want to call them. Please don't let a few idiots (if this offends anyone, don't be an idiot) keep you from coming here and sharing your thoughts with us. Just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated by the majority. Thanks again. Peace out. ;)

• Upvote 1

Some of you need to read my post again.

Did I say the exchange window was only 7 days?

No I did not....what I said was:

"2. There will be a time limit to exchange and that time limit will be no more than 45 days but no less than 7 days."

Also...to all who think that is an unreal time frame you need to keep up with current events...just one year ago North Korea revalued their currency and guess what the time limit was on the exchange for the whole country?

7 days.

Also you need to keep in mind the most recent historical actions of the Central Bank of Iraq when they recalled all of the 25 and 50 dinar coins in January of 2008.

At that time the CBI gave a time limit of 30 days for the exchange...after that time limit was up the 25 and 50 dinar coins were no longer accepted as legal tender and are now only sold as collector items.

And that is not speculation...that is not rumor...that is 100% historical fact.

Like it or not.

Link to 7 day exchange time limit in N. Korea: http://www.cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2009/12/north_korean_currency_reform_s.html

Link to CBI 30 day time limit on exchange:

"A source from the Regional Ministry of Financial Affairs, in condition of anonymity, said “the ministry decided to exchange the 25, 50 and 100 Iraqi dinar coins. Banks are going to receive these coins from the citizens and to be exchanged with a paper currency.”

“The decision starts to be implemented from 3-1-2008 to 1-2-2008”, the source added."

http://pukmedia.com/....=2603&Itemid=1

And from VOI

Central Bank decides to withdraw coins and replace Bourguih

(Voice of Iraq) - 10-12-2007 [Dec 10th 2007]

Send this topic to a friend

The Central Bank of Iraq, Monday, coins withdrawn from classes (100, 50, 25) dinars and replacement of paper currencies.

The statement said the National Information Center of the Council of Ministers, received Independent News Agency (Voices of Iraq) a copy of it on Monday that the Central Bank of Iraq announced that he "will be replaced Akiem currency mineral equivalent paper currency to the banks and branches scattered in Iraq without charge or commission."

The Central Bank, according to the statement, that "the period of replacement beginning on the date of 3 / 1 / 2008 until 31 / 1 / 2008," saying that "currency mineral void and will not be accepted or circulation in the Republic of Iraq after the expiration of the term replacement."

The Central Bank of Iraq issued a mineral in these categories in January of the year 2004, consists of the category (25) dinars, (50) Dinara made of metal-coated steel to copper in the form of a circular motion, and as a map back to Iraq, and General (100) dinars manufactured from Nickel metal-coated steel in the form of circular cap, as the back map of Iraq, but these groups have not been used widely, and disappeared from the daily dealings of the market effectively for a long time.

Looks like the links may be dead...but these were saved from Puk Media and VOI

Like I said...just a "word to the wise".

But for some it appears to be "Fodder for fools"

Best of luck to all!~

Phoenix

Thanks for your thoughts Phoenix--- Let's see--- Rate - I'm very OK with your numbers..... Date - Certainly Jan 1, 2011 works great..... Time limit on cash in ? whether I agree or not doesn't matter because I have no clue to be honest....BUT your thoughts on being prepared and having a plan with multiple cash in options makes perfect sense and for those that have a functional plan there should be no added stress.... Great Post ---- I would like to hear your thoughts on planning and advice on the who what where as far as contacting a bank in advance so when the time comes it a 1 - 2 - 3 process...Thanks

• Upvote 2

As far as the rate, I believe it would not be to Iraqs advantage to come in at close to our dollar. Contracts have already been signed using the $3.20 rate and also the $2+ rate. The times I've disagreed with you I can count on 1 hand, however this is one of those times. Thank You very much for all your time and effort you put in to informing us about what is going on. May your holiday season be happy and safe.

Contracts signed? That would be great if it was anything more than conjecture. No way no how it can be proven.

The reason I gave it as an example is because they did do a 7 day exchange for the whole country.

The population of N. Korea is 23,479,088

The population of Iraq is 28,945,657

So the fact that N. Korea did have a 7 day exchange window for the whole nation shows that it is not something that has not ever been done.

Phoenix

Cool.

Then call him back up and ask him to scan a copy for you and e-mail it.

He can blank out all sensitive addresses and names.

See if you can get his ok to post the scan.

Let us know how that goes.

Phoenix

No...we will have at least 7 days.

My guess is more.

It all depends on when they RV...the sooner they do it the more time we will have.

So no worries.

The banks will be up and ready within short notice.

Phoenix

Now What's to prevent the GOI from comming out with a very low RV rate. Then everyone is rushed to cash in before the cutoff date. and then afterwards the GOI raises the rate to where it's suppose to RV at in the first place. Us little investors are going to get screwed. What are your thoughts on this?

• Upvote 2

If nothing else, you made me sit up and reassess my RV cash in plan and options. Your scenario will fit into my planned contingencies. I am refocusing and remain organized and ready. Thanks for that. :)

This post and others I have read make me think there is a need for some detailed planning. At this point, we plan to cash out ASAP, get the $$$ in hand and then make an appropriate plan. Can anywhere share with me what a "cash in plan" would consist of? contingencies? I have no Plan B.

This info makes people panic and look to purchase books that outline a strategy or plan....or join an elite group so one might have all the answers come RV. Just sayin'

Well too bad for me then that I don't sell books or have an elite group for you to join. :lol:

If this info makes you panic then I have succeded in what I intended to do.

But IF indeed you are in a panic then that is all the more reason this post was needed.

IF you would take the time to read the post again you will see that I say...."Those who fail to plan......plan to fail."

This is a live and fluid situation and everyone needs to be ready for anything at any time.

Think,...think....think!

Phoenix

Now What's to prevent the GOI from comming out with a very low RV rate. Then everyone is rushed to cash in before the cutoff date. and then afterwards the GOI raises the rate to where it's suppose to RV at in the first place. Us little investors are going to get screwed. What are your thoughts on this?

Do not think that will happen.

The IMF would not allow it and the CBI has stated that they plan to keep the exchange rate constant for 2 years post RV.

So whatever it comes out at it should stay at or near that rate for 2 years.

BUT! They could also join the GCC single currency before the end of that 2 year period and that would change it all.

Phoenix

• Upvote 4

This post and others I have read make me think there is a need for some detailed planning. At this point, we plan to cash out ASAP, get the $$$ in hand and then make an appropriate plan. Can anywhere share with me what a "cash in plan" would consist of? contingencies? I have no Plan B.

First we have to know IF , given a RV took place, the RV'd Dinar will be tradeable internationally. It would be the first Currency in that Area to be.......Not a thing to take for granted as of yet.

• Downvote 1

Phoenix, I don't know why everybody is trying to give you a hard time. I have always found your information to be as good as can be expected, and I always weigh it along with all the other gurus, or whatever you want to call them. Please don't let a few idiots (if this offends anyone, don't be an idiot) keep you from coming here and sharing your thoughts with us. Just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated by the majority. Thanks again. Peace out. ;)

[/qu

Since when has respectful disagreement, which many of the posts contain, land you in the category of idiot. Spirited debate is as American as turkey on ThanksGiving Day. It is an intellectual pursuit. It is the weak minded and Kool Ade drinkers that always seem to revert to name-calling...ie IDIOT. We all appreciate Phoenix...and the rest. I don't think they themselves want a bunch of yes men kissing up to them all of the time. Defending your position gives you an opportunity to convince the stubborn...or it makes one reexamine his own information...and perhaps ultimately move in a new direction as a result of being brave enough to be intellectually honest.

• Upvote 1

Well too bad for me then that I don't sell books or have an elite group for you to join. :lol:

If this info makes you panic then I have succeded in what I intended to do.

But IF indeed you are in a panic then that is all the more reason this post was needed.

IF you would take the time to read the post again you will see that I say...."Those who fail to plan......plan to fail."

This is a live and fluid situation and everyone needs to be ready for anything at any time.

Think,...think....think!

Phoenix

Do not think that will happen.

The IMF would not allow it and the CBI has stated that they plan to keep the exchange rate constant for 2 years post RV.

So whatever it comes out at it should stay at or near that rate for 2 years.

BUT! They could also join the GCC single currency before the end of that 2 year period and that would change it all.

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix, Thats reasurring to know. And Thanks for all your effort you've put into this venture.

• Upvote 2

You may have noticed that I am one of the only persons who does not endorse the use of private currency exchanges.

Because of the fact that I suggest to all to support your local bank and the United States banking system you will notice some posters who attack me non stop.

We have found that these persons are from or linked to all of the forums who support dinar dealers.

And most of the attacks come from persons who are running these so called store front cash in centers for dinar dealers post RV.

I do not support Dinar dealers and only suggest cashin in at your local bank.

I do not sell things...I do not charge money for info.

And for that all of the Dinar dealer puppets attack me when they can....but it is no big deal.

Phoenix

WOW that is outstanding to give all of The Dinar holders 7 days. That would never happen, have a good Thanksgiving to much triptophan in your turkey or to much drinking before that post!!!!!!!!

It would appear that it may have been you who drank too much...you need to read the post again.

Your reading comprehension seems to be lacking. :lol:

Phoenix

• Upvote 9

Thanks for the info Phoenix.....and i thank everyone else for their responses no matter how neg or pos it was i think ill still do what i planned on....cash out so fast itll give me whiplash...ya heard?thats why i sit here everyday and some nights...drooling hovering like some starving buzzard.....many of youse resemble that remark.Cause as soon as the forex shows it every last one of you will be posting emailing and calling....do like the man said have a plan of action.....regardless to if hes right or not.cause if you dont have a plan youll wind up wasting money on friviolus crap.i for one will be cashin in with a bank that is in the cdars group,let the loot sit a bit then make some moves....i for one if i was a million dinar holder would have a plan of action,fortunately i have enough to take care of the things sooooo many work all their lives to pay for a house of my own paid for.....a new ride for me and the wife take care of my church take care of my kids and should have just enough left to put a hefty sum into a retirement portfolio

You may have noticed that I am one of the only persons who does not endorse the use of private currency exchanges.

Because of the fact that I suggest to all to support your local bank and the United States banking system you will notice some posters who attack me non stop.

We have found that these persons are from or linked to all of the forums who support dinar dealers.

And most of the attacks come from persons who are running these so called store front cash in centers for dinar dealers post RV.

And for that all of the Dinar dealer puppets attack me when they can....but it is no big deal.

Phoenix

A BIG AMEN PHOENIX with regard to supporting our local banks. I have always respected your post script that consistently has spelled out your support of our local bankers! I have a very good friend who is a bank president of a small institution. It would put a big smile on his face to see a line of dinar holders coming into his bank. Why not eliminate the middle man and do some one-stop shopping. And you know they will appreciate you after the transaction and for years to come. It's good for the local economy!!!

Phoenix[/b]

Phoenix

A BIG AMEN PHOENIX with regard to supporting our local banks. I have always respected your post script that consistently has spelled out your support of our local bankers! I have a very good friend who is a bank president of a small institution. It would put a big smile on his face to see a line of dinar holders coming into his bank. Why not eliminate the middle man and do some one-stop shopping. And you know they will appreciate you after the transaction and for years to come. It's good for the local economy!!!

Phoenix[/b]

Edited by coachsmitty

Completely agree wolfman! Thanks, Phoenix

Ok so that's it.

Just wanted to again share something I was told in the past.

Accept it...reject it...or let it go in one ear and out the other for all I care.

Thanks for all the nice replies and also for the rude ones....(like I realy care what anyone thinks of me) :lol:

Think....think....think!

Those who fail to plan....plan to fail!

Be ready for anything at any time.

Hope for the best...prepare for the worse (just in case)

Best of luck to all!

Support your local bank and the United States banking system and pay all due taxes when and as advised by the tax pro of your choice.

Phoenix.

• Upvote 13

I don't know where people think "this is just his opinion". Phoenix states this is intel he has been told for 2 years not his opinion. This post was a waste of my time reading it and I will not read any future post by Phoenix.

You really are misinformed about what is going on here, Phoenix is one of the most reliable investigators I,ve seen on this site. I have never known him to give out false or misleading information ever.

• Upvote 2

Phoenix, Thank You,

I started to read every post, but got tired of all the bashing from people that show total lack of respect for your info so I just skipped to your posts.

I for one am very glad to see that not only did you post, but you followed up thoughout the day trying to help people that care, understand more. (on Thanks Giving even)

Look forward to anything new you may have in the future, but for now...gotta work little more on cash in plan ;)

• Upvote 2

It's the safest way to go. I'm taking mine straight to the bank when this goes down. I'll pay my taxes and any bank fees as well. I purchased extra to cover any taxes and fees. Kinda like having insurance. I'd rather be safe than sorry. Not going to risk any problems with traders. JMO

Edited by buffalowade1
  • Upvote 2

i feel better now, i came into this post in the middle after going to the first page, it makes since. Thank you Phoenix!!! i too admire your posts. they actually make since. i have more belief and faith in what you say then some. it thru me reading in the middle getting lost. with replys!!!! i too agree, about exchanging with my bank. if any of these dealers get audited I dont want to be in the middle or maybe having to wait on my money if there accounts are frozen because of a audit. , not saying that would happen just feel better going and waiting for my bank to exchange. So thank you PHOENIX!!!

Edited by OKLAHOMA
  • Upvote 2