Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Heads UP! November 25th 2010

Phoenix

Phoenix I have to respectfully disagree with your assessment of the situation. It doesn't makes sense to give such a short period of time to turn in the large denominations. In fact I agree with Ali when he said quite some time ago that there would not be a time period on removing the large notes; they just would be put out of circulation when the CBI got them back. As far as the rate, I believe it would not be to Iraqs advantage to come in at close to our dollar. Contracts have already been signed using the $3.20 rate and also the $2+ rate. The times I've disagreed with you I can count on 1 hand, however this is one of those times. Thank You very much for all your time and effort you put in to informing us about what is going on. May your holiday season be happy and safe.

has there been any proof of contracts being signed at that rate buckwheat? i have seen it mentioned a few times just never seen anyfin solid. :)

Ya know what? Although I don't believe a word of what I just read, I have decided that I simply do not care anymore what happens. These friggin' dinar have become nothing but an irritation for me. If it turns out I only have seven days, or 30 minutes (lol) to cash in and can't get to the bank or to Ali by then, so be it. I've pissed away more money than I can count in my lifetime, so what's another $5,000! If they screw us, I will take great pleasure in burning every last Dinar I own. What goes around, comes around. Peace, out.

I'll take 'em :)

The dinar doesn't irritate me, but some of the posts I read sure do.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dec 31/Jan 1st as a timeline for cashing in is a false statement. All due respect Phoenix ...... I love your imput by have to disagree....

Our IQD that we cash in will not go directly back to CBI but instead will go to the US Treasury, who by the way will honor our IQD while at the same time storing the IQD in our foreign reserves to where we (US Govt) have agreements with Iraq.

Edited by tbush
  • Upvote 4

I must have really missed something somewhere back. Where did we come up with cashing in only 100,000 per day?

Nurse---Dinosaur was saying there are 500,000 people (assuming) with dinar so 100,000 a day would be cashing in with only the 5 day window at Christmas, He did NOT say cashing in only $100,000.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

has there been any proof of contracts being signed at that rate buckwheat? i have seen it mentioned a few times just never seen anyfin solid. :)

Scooter was in chat earlier today and he said that the Boeing contract to make 737's and 787's was signed at the $3.20 rate. He also said the GE contract was in the $2+ range however that was signed quite some time ago. If it comes from Scooter, to me that is more reliable than any news article or any other source.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

After the time limit is up the dinar we now hold will be deemed worthless and no longer legal public tender but will remain legal tender for non private bank to bank and nation to nation accounting and transfer.

Read more:

okay but it says it will remain legal tender for non privated banks to banks and nation to nation accounting transfer) i guess this mean for us the investors will remain legal tender anybody with the same thought!

Scooter was in chat earlier today and he said that the Boeing contract to make 737's and 787's was signed at the $3.20 rate. He also said the GE contract was in the $2+ range however that was signed quite some time ago. If it comes from Scooter, to me that is more reliable than any news article or any other source.

i must agree mate, scooters word is golden but would still like to see a link or summit,if anyone else has anything on this please enlighten us ;)

• Upvote 1

Dear fellow investors.. this should be the post that proves Phoenix is "not" a dependable source for those of us who want a honest, dependable source.

Now for entertainment... he has possibilities.

Hang tight.. this is a speculative investment with great potential. Let's just stay with facts and honest intel backed by documents or legit articles.

Be blessed everybody...

Tom

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 14

I have followed alot of what you have said Phoenix, but this post feels a little washed out. I feel the time limit will not be in place, and I feel Maliki will have his cabinet in place before the 30 day period. I feel a mid December Govt seat and an RV around Christmas.

• Upvote 2

There is a very good chance that when the Iraqi Dinar is revalued the deadline for exchange will be December 31st 2010 and on January 1st 2011 the current Iraqi Dinar in circulation will no longer be accepted from the public for deposit or exchange.

That has to be the most ridicules statement of 2010, you need to put yourself forward for the Obama office.

I post that it will not RV in 2010 & get hammered for it.

You phoenix are trying to put the fear of god in to folk for no reason what so ever with no facts to back this up.

Let me shed some light on the RV schedule.

I a while ago give some hard earned Intel to a much respected DV member known as Doc31.

I am not in anyway taking credit for Doc31`s hard work regarding his CBI auctions posts they are spot on.

Here goes.

Maliki has 30 days to form his GOI he will use the full 30 days as there will be many that wish to push the pram, I want to feed the baby, get off its my ball & so on.

CBI auctions have as I said will need to stop all together for a period of no less than 48 hours.

This will be apparent when you see a very slow decline in auctions all together

Cash sales have as good as stopped; oil & gold will do pretty much the same.

CBI will announce a 3-5 day unscheduled holiday that will be only for in house audit, this will need to be done prior to the RV/RI

To you or me 5 cents either way doesn’t mean nothing but to a RV/RI to a country with trillions of IQD this means a fortune if figures are not correct at the time of RV.

I still maintain you will not see RV/RI this year but I feel more confident than ever the start of 2011 will be the best experience of many people’s lives.

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I don't think so .... Sorry, but I disagree with your theory, intel or whatever you want to call this post! mellow.gif

it his just his opinion

Just something else to add to our stress!

it is simply his opinion, not documented fact, relax and dont let people's opinions get you down, pay attention to the news, research, and form your own opinion

• Upvote 2

phoenix....phoenix....phoenix...did you read your post before you posted it?....because it makes no sense at all....do you really think a country that mostly holds cash and takes forever to do anything would be able to exchange their dinar in 7 days without the country imploding?....And, what is the new currency?...is it a redenomination?....it not why is there a window?....makes no sense at all....reminds me of your "Ranger" days.

• Upvote 2

Guys! How quickly we throw someone under the bus. Most people including me really like Phoenix's take on things and while this is a bit alarming, it is just his take on things and we can disagree...but might i suggest being a bit more tactful especially if most of us have urged him to come on the boards again despite him saying he wouldn't say anymore until he had some form of RV info/intel? Thanksgiving, remember? <_<

• Upvote 4

I agree some of these people are as screwed up as a can of worms.

I agree. More messed up than a pile of coat hangers.

I swear, reading some of these post is more frustrating than watching a midget trying to yo-yo!

Edited by Mopper
  • Upvote 1