Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Heads UP! November 25th 2010

Phoenix

Heads UP!~

Many will recall that for almost 2 years I have repeated intel I was given on the RV of the Iraqi Dinar.

I will one more time repeat what I was told and please feel free to forward this info and or repost anywhere you like.

1. The rate will be higher than the Dollar, lower than the Pound and at or near the Euro.

2. There will be a time limit to exchange and that time limit will be no more than 45 days but no less than 7 days.

After the time limit is up the dinar we now hold will be deemed worthless and no longer legal public tender but will remain legal tender for non private bank to bank and nation to nation accounting and transfer.

Note: As of today November 25th Maliki has 30 days to seat the Iraqi government and that deadline is December 25th 2010 which leaves 7 days until the end of the year.

There is a very good chance that when the Iraqi Dinar is revalued the deadline for exchange will be December 31st 2010 and on January 1st 2011 the current Iraqi Dinar in circulation will no longer be accepted from the public for deposit or exchange.

The date, the rate and the terms of exchange are all classified and unknown to the public at this time and the validity of the information I have presented above is yet to be seen but I once again extend this information as a word to the wise to have a plan...and plan to act.

Those who fail to plan....plan to fail.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush....

Support your local bank and the United States Banking system and pay all taxes as and when advised by the tax professional of your choice.

The best of luck to all!

Phoenix

• Upvote 25
  • Downvote 12

Thanks for the heads up, Phoenix. Happy Thanksgiving.

I have been trying to put my game plan together, What if we cannot get an appointment for Dinar Trade ? In the allotted time limit, I do have an account with Wells Fargo, but I do not want to leave my dinars there for verification..We have boughten several,Could someone please give me some advice, as to their game plan, thanks in Advance..

Heads UP!~

Many will recall that for almost 2 years I have repeated intel I was given on the RV of the Iraqi Dinar.

I will one more time repeat what I was told and please feel free to forward this info and or repost anywhere you like.

1. The rate will be higher than the Dollar, lower than the Pound and at or near the Euro.

2. There will be a time limit to exchange and that time limit will be no more than 45 days but no less than 7 days.

After the time limit is up the dinar we now hold will be deemed worthless and no longer legal public tender but will remain legal tender for non private bank to bank and nation to nation accounting and transfer.

Note: As of today November 25th Maliki has 30 days to seat the Iraqi government and that deadline is December 25th 2010 which leaves 7 days until the end of the year.

There is a very good chance that when the Iraqi Dinar is revalued the deadline for exchange will be December 31st 2010 and on January 1st 2011 the current Iraqi Dinar in circulation will no longer be accepted from the public for deposit or exchange.

The date, the rate and the terms of exchange are all classified and unknown to the public at this time and the validity of the information I have presented above is yet to be seen but I once again extend this information as a word to the wise to have a plan...and plan to act.

Those who fail to plan....plan to fail.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush....

Support your local bank and the United States Banking system and pay all taxes as and when advised by the tax professional of your choice.

The best of luck to all!

Phoenix

Now that makes absolutely no sense at all ! :blink:

If there was an exchange window that left the currency worthless at the end, that would mean a replcement currency would take its place. So you are talking "redenomination" here. :angry:

If there was a RV, there would be no reason to deem the existing currency "no longer legal tender" <_<

What a bunch of POOP!!! :P

• Upvote 22
  • Downvote 6

He pointed out that this plan needed to follow the policies of quiet to persuade citizens to deal with, in the spirit of civilization, noting that the first steps is to issue two classes of currency and one paper of a class of one and the second category of a thousand dinars in order to instil confidence among citizens and enable it to deal with the new currency, but not more than this step for the year or two

Read more:

Thank you Phoenix. I do respect your intel however I will need some time to digest this intel.

So your worst case scenario is Dec. 25 we receive an RV. Our banks are closed that day and the next.

We would technically have 5 banking days if the RV happened Dec. 25 as our banks would be closed the sat and sunday. That leaves 27,28,29,30,31.

Ouch. 5 days to cash in. That is pretty slick Shabbibi. to screw the West. I dont even know about the east banks on this.

Now we have 500,000-600,000 people storming the banks all over the USA and Canada over this last week of the year panicked they are not going to get their Dinar cashed.

Could you imagine not being able to get an appointment with Ali or your bank and Jan.1 your Dinar is back to toilet paper?

I just can't see this happening however anything is possible with Iraq.

I agree to have a plan. Talk to my accountant no problem. Cash in at the bank when RV comes Ok.

Tough to have a plan implemented if you don't have time to get to your bank to cash in.

I think I need to throw up.

I can see what you are saying about warning everyone to be ready but really 5 days for 500,000 people?

100,000 a day cashing in. Remember everyone we are the minority dust speck 1% who own Dinar.

I just cant see it happening the more I think about it.

DONT PANIC AND DONT LET THIS UNPROVEN ITEL DESTROY YOUR HOLIDAY.

As Phoenix stated it is unproven intel. Breathe. I am trying to.

Phoenix is just putting it out there to cover your butt and have a plan but be aware.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Dinosaur.

• Upvote 5

Phoenix I have to respectfully disagree with your assessment of the situation. It doesn't makes sense to give such a short period of time to turn in the large denominations. In fact I agree with Ali when he said quite some time ago that there would not be a time period on removing the large notes; they just would be put out of circulation when the CBI got them back. As far as the rate, I believe it would not be to Iraqs advantage to come in at close to our dollar. Contracts have already been signed using the $3.20 rate and also the $2+ rate. The times I've disagreed with you I can count on 1 hand, however this is one of those times. Thank You very much for all your time and effort you put in to informing us about what is going on. May your holiday season be happy and safe.

• Upvote 11

Phoenix, have you eaten too much good food today or drank too many spirits? Why would you say this?. How will everybody get to exchange in 7 days anway. Its logistioally Impossible......................Please reiterate on this statment.

I do agree on rate thoogh.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Kimjackie
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Ya know what? Although I don't believe a word of what I just read, I have decided that I simply do not care anymore what happens. These friggin' dinar have become nothing but an irritation for me. If it turns out I only have seven days, or 30 minutes (lol) to cash in and can't get to the bank or to Ali by then, so be it. I've pissed away more money than I can count in my lifetime, so what's another $5,000! If they screw us, I will take great pleasure in burning every last Dinar I own. What goes around, comes around. Peace, out.

• Upvote 7