Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well, so much for my Intel.....

Triple xXx

I am under the impression that either you are going to buy Dinar or you are not!!! Personally, I own Dinar and plan on buying more of it............It is an investment. If you watch the pot, it will never boil. Buy it. Sit on it and wait! Don't complain that the RV ha not hit yet.... just my opinion.

A buddy of mine who I went to middle school, high school and college with is a big time executive with Goldman Sachs. This guy manages money for all of the big stars. $10,000,000 is the minimum balance that you can even open an account with at Goldman. If you do not have $10,000,000, they won't even look your way!

I ask him about the Dinar. He said, "What is a Dinar?" He did not even know what a Dinar was. I explained it to him and he said, "There is something missing to the entire puzzle, if you think that $1,000 will turn into $1,000,000." I said, "You think something is missing?" He said, "I don't think so, I know something is missing." He said that he would find out more information for me....

I am curious how an Exec from Goldman Sachs, who manages $100's of millions of dollars, who is a multi-multi-multi millionaire himself has never even heard of the investment opportunity of a life time? My cousin is also a money manager for Merrill Lynch. He had never heard of the Dinar either and had one client who asked him about the Dinar but he had no information on it so he could not advise the client on the investment. Doesn't that seem strange to any of you?

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Not to hammer on you Triple XXX, but I can't help but view your post (and the prior post stating there was no way it could RV with that kind of return) as a oxymoron. One, why are you stating you are going to BUY MORE when you don't even believe in it's potential, and two, if you are now throwing out what I can only figure to be a rhetorical question in whether we as investors 'seem that this is strange" or not confuses me. I can appreciate you are doubting this investment. Fine. Now you have talked to your own guru's and since they know nothing of this investment, then one can only assume that your "lack of confidence" radar pops up again and I'm left wondering what exactly you are asking of this board. I am actually in the very same field and manage plenty of money for just under 20 years in the business and have NEVER heard of the Dinar. What's more is when someone told me about it, I immediately felt the urge to slam it. After all, it's Iraq. Nothing good can come from there. However, I've been doing what I do for so long and it's due to the intrigue the financial markets present and therefore the way's to show my clients how to do it better than they know of today or would otherwise do. I have always prided myself as a professional to keep my eyes open and my ears open to all ideas. I discount 99% of them, but this one hit home. It took my 5-6 hours a day and a week before I bought any at all and it's been downhill ever since.

What am I saying? You either believe it or not and invest ONLY what you can afford to lose. Hope this didn't come off as bashing, but I didn't want any newbies to come behind your post and be scared or disillusioned because you had a few guru's as life long friends state they never heard of it. There is a lot we in this profession have never heard of and there is always something more we can learn.

This is the real deal. At what rate and date I don't know, and don't care.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

My biz partner who is also a close friend of mine, his father is friends with a retired Goldmans Sachs guy. He's invested. On the other hand i have a close friend who works for Lincoln Financial and is kinda of a big shot he and all his guys say its a scam. So who the hell knows. Im rolling the dice and see what happens. GO IRAQ GO RV/RI

• Upvote 3

I am under the impression that either you are going to buy Dinar or you are not!!! Personally, I own Dinar and plan on buying more of it............It is an investment. If you watch the pot, it will never boil. Buy it. Sit on it and wait! Don't complain that the RV ha not hit yet.... just my opinion.

A buddy of mine who I went to middle school, high school and college with is a big time executive with Goldman Sachs. This guy manages money for all of the big stars. $10,000,000 is the minimum balance that you can even open an account with at Goldman. If you do not have $10,000,000, they won't even look your way!

I ask him about the Dinar. He said, "What is a Dinar?" He did not even know what a Dinar was. I explained it to him and he said, "There is something missing to the entire puzzle, if you think that $1,000 will turn into $1,000,000." I said, "You think something is missing?" He said, "I don't think so, I know something is missing." He said that he would find out more information for me....

I am curious how an Exec from Goldman Sachs, who manages $100's of millions of dollars, who is a multi-multi-multi millionaire himself has never even heard of the investment opportunity of a life time? My cousin is also a money manager for Merrill Lynch. He had never heard of the Dinar either and had one client who asked him about the Dinar but he had no information on it so he could not advise the client on the investment. Doesn't that seem strange to any of you?

Easy, think of it this way, same reason an airline pilot, trained to fly only 737's or 767's could not fly a jet fighter.....a pilot knows how to fly, but only certain aircraft because they can not possibly fly them all, and be top notch at it. That is why doctors specialize, all or most professions do, just like your buddy. He just is not familiar with the IQD, but after your conversation, he might educate himself. JMO hope this helps. Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the post.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

NOW THESE POST ARE FUNNY... THAT IS A GOOD THANKSGIVING OUTLOOK. GUYS THINK JUST A MOMENT WE ARE THE VERY SLIM NUMBER OF PEEPS IN AMERICA. LESS THAN 1% OF THE PEOPLE IN AMERICA KNOW WHAT A DINARS IS AND THAT INCLUDES MANY BANKING INDIVIDUALS.

MY BANK PRESIDENT WHO HAS BEEN IN BANKING FOR 38 YEARS AND HE DIDN'T KNOW TILL I SHARED IT WITH HIM ABOUT 9 MONTHS AGO HE STUDIED THE DINAR AND THE SITUATION AND NOW OWNS SEVERAL MILLION. BLESSINGS GUYS PRAY AND STAY,

REV DAN

• Upvote 3

Your friend went to school that is run by the US Govt. Most collages are. In the fact they are told what to teach. They don't announce or teach about how war and politics fatten pocketbooks of the world elite.

The Iraq war was about control of the oil devalue of the Iraq currency then an impending RV. If Iraq joins OPEC they control the price of oil if we (US GOVT) have a say and keep Iraq from joing OPEC we can keep the price of oil at $90-$100 Per B. Of coures there is much mor to it than that. hope you get my point though. And why is this also not in main stream media. If there are to many people that jump into this investment it will hurt Iraq and this investment will implode.

• Upvote 2

Your friend went to school that is run by the US Govt. Most collages are. In the fact they are told what to teach. They don't announce or teach about how war and politics fatten pocketbooks of the world elite.

The Iraq war was about control of the oil devalue of the Iraq currency then an impending RV. If Iraq joins OPEC they control the price of oil if we (US GOVT) have a say and keep Iraq from joing OPEC we can keep the price of oil at $90-$100 Per B. Of coures there is much mor to it than that. hope you get my point though. And why is this also not in main stream media. If there are to many people that jump into this investment it will hurt Iraq and this investment will implode.

Also if every American knew about this and invested guess what would happen to our workforce. As for me I'm going to retire and help out at my church and help the pore as soon as I get back from deploment.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

• Upvote 3

Iraq is a member of OPEC in fact one of it's founding members, you can look this up on the internet

In over two decades in the financial services and banking industry I can guarantee to you that many 'money managers' are often wrong. If you don't believe it, just remember Enron, WorldCom, Global Crossings ... to name a few. As a retired financial services professional, a best-selling author, and someone who has taken companies public - I educated myself independent of gurus and rumor mongers, weighed my 'risk tolerance', and with the support of my wife; I made the decision to invest in Iraqi Dinar. Is it possible to lose some money or fail to see the kinds of returns I expect? Of course - but, I am glad my son invited me to examine this opportunity - if I experience a loss, I will be surprised, but it will be because I made the conscious decision to take the risk. As my favorite American poet, Robert Browning said, "If a man's reach should not exceed his grasp, what's a heaven for?" (as verbatim as I recall)

• Upvote 2

Thats funny, I heard just last year of a technique in my field for pain control and had been i have been in my field for 19 years. The technique has been around and successful for thirty, go figure. IF Bill Gates knew everything about computers dont you think he would have shut all of his competition out, goes along the same lines as your thinking, top man has to know it all, not necessarily true

Iraq is a member of OPEC in fact one of it's founding members, you can look this up on the internet

I guess I could be wrong. You are correct they are one of the founders. I thought I have read something that they are not an offical member since the war and chapter 7. If anyone know the answer that would be great icant remember whare Ive seen it at.

Not to hammer on you Triple XXX, but I can't help but view your post (and the prior post stating there was no way it could RV with that kind of return) as a oxymoron. One, why are you stating you are going to BUY MORE when you don't even believe in it's potential, and two, if you are now throwing out what I can only figure to be a rhetorical question in whether we as investors 'seem that this is strange" or not confuses me. I can appreciate you are doubting this investment. Fine. Now you have talked to your own guru's and since they know nothing of this investment, then one can only assume that your "lack of confidence" radar pops up again and I'm left wondering what exactly you are asking of this board. I am actually in the very same field and manage plenty of money for just under 20 years in the business and have NEVER heard of the Dinar. What's more is when someone told me about it, I immediately felt the urge to slam it. After all, it's Iraq. Nothing good can come from there. However, I've been doing what I do for so long and it's due to the intrigue the financial markets present and therefore the way's to show my clients how to do it better than they know of today or would otherwise do. I have always prided myself as a professional to keep my eyes open and my ears open to all ideas. I discount 99% of them, but this one hit home. It took my 5-6 hours a day and a week before I bought any at all and it's been downhill ever since.

What am I saying? You either believe it or not and invest ONLY what you can afford to lose. Hope this didn't come off as bashing, but I didn't want any newbies to come behind your post and be scared or disillusioned because you had a few guru's as life long friends state they never heard of it. There is a lot we in this profession have never heard of and there is always something more we can learn.

Thanks Hrdbwl ..... i sure needed this followup fast!!!

You misunderstood that post. I NEVER said that the RV could not give that kind of return. I was just showing the possibilities of the return. I NEVER said in that post that it could never happen NOR was I questioning it....here is the post.....read it for yourself....

Let me get this straight?????

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 1

Usually the people who have to manage people's money don't have millions...that's why they work!

Trust me....he's worth at least $15-$20 million! Have you ever seen the bonuses that Goldman Sachs has given out? Goldman Sachs gave out $16 Billion. BILLION to it's employees in 2009. The average employee received something like $500,000 that year. If your an Exec, that's millions in bonuses for one year.

CEO Lloyd Blankfein stands to make $100 million in bonuses this year alone! LOL

Goldman CEO sands to make $100 million in bonuses this year

• Upvote 1

The fewer people that know about it the better. I see it as good news that your friend doesn't know.

• Upvote 2

Easy, think of it this way, same reason an airline pilot, trained to fly only 737's or 767's could not fly a jet fighter.....a pilot knows how to fly, but only certain aircraft because they can not possibly fly them all, and be top notch at it. That is why doctors specialize, all or most professions do, just like your buddy. He just is not familiar with the IQD, but after your conversation, he might educate himself. JMO hope this helps. Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the post.

Amen! That's exactly what I did (being in the same profession) and when I realized the awesome potential that this had, jumped on it and am continuing to learn everyday. Fascinating if you really dig in. So,here I am...up to my armpits in what dollar amount I was willing to gamble. I am 100% sure it will pan out, just don't know at what value.

The fewer people that know about it the better. I see it as good news that your friend doesn't know.

Amen again! What a mess we'd have as investors if the big dogs got a piece of this. Absolute mistake. I truly feel this was designed for the little guy trying to make a life for him/herself and the only one's willing to take a look at it. Clearly not a mainstream investment to say the least. Heck, I could be the fool left with paper not worth wiping my nose with (you know what I was thinking). On the other hand...we have a little ace in the hole with the IMF (my forever favorite three letters I assure you) that is going to make sure this investment is what we thought it would be, a WINNER!! How much of one is irrelevant. A winner is a winner!:D

• Upvote 1