Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq is so different now

So my dear friend, who is in the Army special operations, was one of the 20,000 troops sent back to Iraq. He keeps us posted on facebook on how he is doing out there. He posted today that Iraq is soooo different from when he was there during the combat period. He even said he is going Black Friday shopping...lmao. It was just good to hear that there is a change for the better from someone that I personally know and trust and love. I will wait until after Thanksgiving to ask him what he hears on the streets about the government and any dinar talk. I hope each and everyone one of you have a wonderful, peaceful Thanksgiving!! I give thanks to all of our service men and women who have served and who are serving and away from their families this holiday season! My love and prayers to you all!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hi Cherysh, Happy Thanksgiving, Do you have much snow where you're at ? We are at 8,000 feet in the mountains down here in southern Colorado, with a light dusting of snow, but it was zero this morning.

Wow Dave...that's some cold right there!! The snow has been teasing us up here in Fort Collins, when we are not supposed to get any we wake up and get a dusting, and when we're supposed to get it, its gorgeous out and no moisture at all. Today was gorgeous, we have family up in Steam Boat though and they have been hammered by the snow, good for the town though! I guess we all need to prepare, they say we are going to have a big winter in Colorado, we shall see. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving and you kept nice and warm. I am really looking forward to the holidays this year, especially New Years, there are better things to come in the future!! Keep in touch, have a great weekend!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's really good to hear from the people that are actually in Iraq and also read in the news how things are much more stable over there than they have been in a long time. This is a must if they're going to get their economy back to where it should be and a very good thing for the citizens of Iraq. Thanx very much for the post!

Edited by marknet73