Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT????

cws

Its just the reality of things....nothing more nothing less......

Wow, Keeps, been gone a few days. Came on this morning to catch up. So many are turning on you for speeking the truth (like that makes you lose any sleep). Hang in there bud. I hear ya. I still give you a "+1". Hope your holiday was a great one.

• Upvote 1

kjwayne you maybe on to something! I just translated your post and this is what I got

الأعضاء المبتدئين

المجموعة: أعضاء آخرون: فريق الشخصيات البارزة الوظائف: 237 وانضمت إلى: 10 14 آذار/مارس نشرت اليوم، 12: 03 م

أنا ارتداء ر أعتقد العراق يمكن توضيح RV!

notice RV dosen't translate. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

One of my Iraqi Air Force guys just told me what this says. His words " the group 237 joined this group 1410 at 0312 and thats it the rest makes no sense. Sorry

Wouldn't the "Big Announcement" be that he, Malaki, is offically the PM? ;) Baby steps, one thing at a time! ;) Not every big announcement out of Iraq is going to be about the RV or making us millionaires, sometimes the "Big Announcements" are about making Iraq a better country and not our pocketbooks. IMHO. Stay Thirsty, Drink Dos Equis, and GO RV!!!!

Exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Upvote 1

Here it is boss man. :lol::lol::lol:

Slipped that one in on ya did they?? was lmao when I saw your post Adam....Everyone in the throws of an argument over when, where or if and boom.... "Can someone please point me to the recipe thread"...classic humor...like something right off of Andy Griffith...really wish everyone on this site would get their panties out of a wad....chill out....relax and wait....if it never RVs it's not like we've lost something we ever had....if it does P-A-R-T-Y...but in the meantime....BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE AND ENJOY LIFE!!!! Again...just my OPION!!!

• Upvote 1