Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT????

cws

well i just read malikis speech

where the h e double toothpicks is the big announcement?

of course there isnt one

no mention of chap 7

no mention of any cabinet members seated

no mention of any big holiday

and of course no mention of an rv (real big shocker there)

actually hes not even pm yet-he has thirty days to form or he is out

dont tell me thats what allawi and others arent going to try and make happen

no imf intervention

no un interventiuon----------read countless times that any one of these were to happen

no us intervention

no .10 rate,no 1.00 rate,no euro rate, no previous dinar rate,and most certainly no joke rates above 4.00 like the completely insane,ridiculousand moranically idiotic 6.00-8.00 rates

there is no proof that the rate has to change and they have managed like it is-doesnt matter what we think is right or wrong or good for them

havent seen a single article that proves we are any closer (none that anybody can prove are true) links dont mean anything-just look at our press, mostly bs as well

soon= b.s.

imo=b.s.

the only thing with any truth to it in the forums is the recipe thread

madoff must really be laughing in his prison cell reading all this all day long

their currency is real-the rest is up for grabs

go ahead and give me all the red marks you want ive seen ones with -50 or more and they still can post. i did want good marks previously but i guess it doesnt matter

sorry for the rant just have grown sick and tired of the whole thing

happy thansgiving to all here and thank you to all the vets that have served our country

cws

I think there is no point in getting angry or being overly concerned unless nothing happens by the end of his 30 day period to form the government. If it revals before then brilliant.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I agree------BUT-------Nothing will happen til end of year since Maliki has til Dec 25 to form. Why would he mention an RV date or rate in his speech? Duh !!!! then everyone would run out and buy it and they are royally scr**ed. I am frustrated too like you but hang in there.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

of course there isnt one

no mention of chap 7

no imf intervention

no un interventiuon----------read countless times that any one of these were to happen

no us intervention

no .10 rate,no 1.00 rate,no euro rate, no previous dinar rate,and most certainly no joke rates above 4.00 like the completely insane,ridiculous and moranically idiotic 6.00-8.00 rates

there is no proof that the rate has to change and they have managed like it is-doesnt matter what we think is right or wrong or good for them

havent seen a single article that proves we are any closer (none that anybody can prove are true) links dont mean anything-just look at our press, mostly bs as well

soon= b.s.

imo=b.s.

go ahead and give me all the red marks you want ive seen ones with -50 or more and they still can post. i did want good marks previously but i guess it doesnt matter

happy thanksgiving to all here and thank you to all the vets that have served our country

cws

Please dont forget my personal favorite

smoke and mirrors = b.s.

• Upvote 3

I agree------BUT-------Nothing will happen til end of year since Maliki has til Dec 25 to form. Why would he mention an RV date or rate in his speech? Duh !!!! then everyone would run out and buy it and they are royally scr**ed. I am frustrated too like you but hang in there.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

I'd be surprised if he took the entire 30 days, but this Iraq, so who knows?

Does any of you really think that Iraq is going to come out and annouce to the world it's plans? Why would they do that? Many things are in place and things are happening daily, sit back relax and look at things that are happening around the world and not only in Iraq and maybe, just maybe you can learn more about this investment then what you read from forum post.. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.. Peace to all.

• Upvote 6

of course there isnt one

no mention of chap 7

no imf intervention

no us intervention

no .10 rate,no 1.00 rate,no euro rate, no previous dinar rate,and most certainly no joke rates above 4.00 like the completely insane,ridiculous and moranically idiotic 6.00-8.00 rates

soon= b.s.

imo=b.s.

happy thanksgiving to all here and thank you to all the vets that have served our country

cws

Stop listening to TK bs and anyone who repeats TK bs as being fact

Not sure what you mean with the UN or US interventions, but the IMF is involved in regards to the Iraqi budget, and in helping to shape Iraq's monitary policy. But if you were expecting to hear about that in the speech from maliki, then you were misled by some rumor most likely from either TK or someone else.

Hang in there, don't listen to or at least don't believe any rumor until it is proven to be a fact.

Happy Thankgiving, Enojy your family and friends and be thankful for what you have

Personally i would think that it would be a serious detriment to Iraq to discuss anything relating to their finances,remember its been on the finacial channels at least 2x that i know of(Mad Money,and Street Talk) talking of investments in Iraq being a GOOD THING,the perverbial cat is out the bag so why intice the WORLD to swarm on Iraq,im seeing a gov that is trying to keep this thing on the downlow as to not contaminate the newly forming government,they have a full plate as it is now.Its just a thought ive had to sorta justify why this is sooooooo unknown to the masses,and thats why i believe itll stay that way until it RV's like a theif in the night and the only ones thatll know are the privilaged few here in AMERICA and the MAJOR INVESTORS ,China,France,etc.And if nothing else i have faith.

:tiphat: ......STAY TUNED

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's looking obvious that we were led to believe that there was going to be a big announcement other than Maliki's swear in & speech......or are we missing something? After all it's after 10pm there & no other announcements? Hmmm

I am still confident in the rv happening this year....just wish the rumors would begin to happen!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wouldn't the "Big Announcement" be that he, Malaki, is offically the PM? ;) Baby steps, one thing at a time! ;) Not every big announcement out of Iraq is going to be about the RV or making us millionaires, sometimes the "Big Announcements" are about making Iraq a better country and not our pocketbooks. IMHO. Stay Thirsty, Drink Dos Equis, and GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 5

kjwayne you maybe on to something! I just translated your post and this is what I got

الأعضاء المبتدئين

المجموعة: أعضاء آخرون: فريق الشخصيات البارزة الوظائف: 237 وانضمت إلى: 10 14 آذار/مارس نشرت اليوم، 12: 03 م

أنا ارتداء ر أعتقد العراق يمكن توضيح RV!

notice RV dosen't translate. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I've gained a great deal of peace about this investment ever since I came to the realization that sheer will, determination or desperation on our part WILL NOT make the revaluation happen any faster. It doesn't matter how many articles you read, as they're 95% BS. It doesn't matter how many rumors tell you what you want to hear, read them for entertainment purposes only. It doesn't matter how many thousands of hours our friends have spent researching the bigger picture (thank you Scooter) - it will happen when it happens. Don't spend all of your time here - get out and enjoy life, love your family and friends, be thankful for your job (at least until the RV), and it will happen!

• Upvote 2

All Good Things Come To Those Who Wait!!! This WILL happen when it's time!! I consider myself VERY BLESSED to be a part of this and there is NO room for negativity in my thoughts. This will happen when it's meant to happen, not when I want it to happen. Have FAITH and be POSITIVE!!! We have much to look forward to. HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All Good Things Come To Those Who Wait!!! This WILL happen when it's time!! I consider myself VERY BLESSED to be a part of this and there is NO room for negativity in my thoughts. This will happen when it's meant to happen, not when I want it to happen. Have FAITH and be POSITIVE!!! We have much to look forward to. HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you!!!

Agreed. The anger and negativity is fueled by their greed and desperation.

• Upvote 1