Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why not to believe anything TerryK says

noskar

I am amazed at how eager many members seem to be (and at what lengths they'll go) to publicly bash, discredit, criticize, etc. others/their comments. OMG. Come on, people. We all know we're reading "rumors". Take the information and do with it what you feel you should and leave others to do the same. I realize there may be times when attention needs to be called to an "untruth" but this is ridiculous. The behavior is nothing new - although it does seem to be getting worse - and even personal at times- and it will continue and be allowed yet as we've seen recently, a member makes a positive effort and all hell breaks loose and now we're without one of the most informative members posting to these forums, How about "If you don't have anything nice to say..."

Then with this philosophy one could write anything no matter how far from the reality and the current logical context of things. Just like stating that women give birth from their 2nd orifice. Hey, it's just a rumor... Get my drift?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then! But over alll TERRK is an idiot that has no contacts or meaningfull information and is a ledgend in his own mind. The track record speaks for itself. I may be new to this side, however, my background in finance, international investing and peer review certifications in the investment field speak for themself. There are very few people who are in the know and maybe only a few people on this site may have the level of contacts to give fair advice. I adivse to stay calm, do not listen to the noise makers like TERRK and live your life; the RV will come when it comes!

• Upvote 1

I am amazed at how eager many members seem to be (and at what lengths they'll go) to publicly bash, discredit, criticize, etc. others/their comments. OMG. Come on, people. We all know we're reading "rumors". Take the information and do with it what you feel you should and leave others to do the same. I realize there may be times when attention needs to be called to an "untruth" but this is ridiculous. The behavior is nothing new - although it does seem to be getting worse - and even personal at times- and it will continue and be allowed yet as we've seen recently, a member makes a positive effort and all hell breaks loose and now we're without one of the most informative members posting to these forums, How about "If you don't have anything nice to say..."

There is a difference between rumor and lie! Look it up. I don't care what u say about me, but for a guy within only a few months posted 33 so called rumors. Come on. So according to you " take what I said or leave it" but u can't bash me.

as a member for awhile i know not to take all the hype terryk delivers as true..but you are affecting all the newbies who get all worked up..now thursday has come and gone in iraq with none of your so called high intel coming through..alot of these people here have all their free money invested and now you have ruined their thanksgiving ,because believe it or not most newbies believe you....i dont blame the bashing you are getting on this sight..stay quiet please....happy thankgiving everyone ..stay positive newbies!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

There is a difference between rumor and lie! Look it up. I don't care what u say about me, but for a guy within only a few months posted 33 so called rumors. Come on. So according to you " take what I said or leave it" but u can't bash me.

TerryK is cut from the same cloth as the rest of the Guru's out in Dinar land, in that they all crave attention, and none know did-a-lee squat about Dates/rates. I read them like the funny papers in the sunday newspaper I just .........Laugh...........alot>>>>>you should toobiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I must say a lot of the pumper rumors are very funny. I want to know how many in DV land. Would believe me if I was to say I was flying over to Iraq to get to the bottom of this. Up on my retun I will deliver the money to you in person. okay take care family and God Bless you.

Just remember everyone who says God Bless you. Don't alawys mean it.

See pumping is easy .......lol.........Happy thanksgiving.

• Upvote 1

If you want TerryK to see this you must post on his website. He does not post here. People only copy his post and bring it to the DV site. If you've really been watching on here as long as you say, you would know this.

This is a total waste of a thread.

With an Ego as big as TerryK has, and a need to be the center of the universe, you are flat out wrong if you think he does not relish in the hype he creates.. TerryK if nothing else is a lurker!!

• Upvote 3

If you want TerryK to see this you must post on his website. He does not post here. People only copy his post and bring it to the DV site. If you've really been watching on here as long as you say, you would know this.

This is a total waste of a thread.

your post is a waste.. newbies need to know this ..keep your negative comments to yourself ,trying to help others here!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

as a member for awhile i know not to take all the hype terryk delivers as true..but you are affecting all the newbies who get all worked up..now thursday has come and gone in iraq with none of your so called high intel coming through..alot of these people here have all their free money invested and now you have ruined their thanksgiving ,because believe it or not most newbies believe you....i dont blame the bashing you are getting on this sight..stay quiet please....happy thankgiving everyone ..stay positive newbies!!

[size="5"]BOTTOM LINE DON'T READ ANYTHING THAT HAS TERRY K WRITTEN ON IT.. STAY AWAY FROM IT. I'M SORRY BUT HE HASN'T TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING....HE IS NOTHING BUT A PUMPER :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: [/size]

All that energy wasted on tearing down someone that posts>>>RUMORS<<< in A RUMOR FORUM. TerryK may have gone to extremes with his posts, but look what you just posted. Isn't that ......well.......EXTREME!!!.

The work put into dispelling anything that TK says was minimal... cut, copy, and paste are pretty quick. Yes rumors are just that, but at what point do people get so tired of the same rumors (or lies) that we just have to tell that person to STFU

Noskar Looks like you have to much time on your hands <_< Like your a stalking him or something. Funny people will bash TK up one side and down the other but they follow him, read his posts, listen to his calls, keep track of his posts, ( as seen here) and his treads are the most read on the different sites interesting ......Looks like a market here. :lol: But when this RV happens and he turns millions over to the vets will you all be bashing then? Look all the people who have said a rate or date ( and they all have) have been WRONG agreed some more than others but who cares IMO well I better shut up I guess Happy Turkey Day Everyone.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Noskar Looks like you have to much time on your hands <_< Like your a stalking him or something. Funny people will bash TK up one side and down the other but they follow him, read his posts, listen to his calls, keep track of his posts, ( as seen here) and his treads are the most read on the different sites interesting ......Looks like a market here. :lol: But when this RV happens and he turns millions over to the vets will you all be bashing then? Look all the people who have said a rate or date ( and they all have) have been WRONG agreed some more than others but who cares IMO well I better shut up I guess Happy Turkey Day Everyone.

Terry said Maliki was going to be sworn as PM today ...YES HE GOT THAT RIGHT !

YES...i believe Terry did try his best to serve us...which he has no obligation to..

Why bashing him and still reading and being on his CC.

Thank you Terry all what you have done for us and for the VETS....

B):D:)

• Upvote 3

When new... sometimes it is best to sit back and watch a while before jumping out there and standing up for somebody that you might not know all that well.

TK won't / can't stand behind what is said in anyway. That might be why he is scarred to come to any of the forums that have any freedom.

This post might just be a way for a newbie not to buy TK's snake oil.

It seems to me like it is light hearted.

If you are referring to the people that left here that had information ...

ummmm one is on his honeymoon... (If I just got married… posting would be the last thing on my mind) :blink: He will be back and probably better than ever!

A few others got angry because their CC got yanked because they someone didn’t post properly.

Then there are some others that... may be... may be: are worried that when Cookie's book comes out that their real name might be in it. :blink:

Trust me... no ones feelings get hurt that bad that they will take their toys and go home.

If their egos bruise that easily... they might want to invest in a bubble and not NID... so that they can get out of their mom’s basement.

What??? I’m just saying… :o

Edit for spelling... Sorry!

Hmmmm I must have missed it... Nowhere in her comment did she say anything about TerryK. It looks like more of an observation of how people seem to enjoy slamming others, most of which have never posted anything productive. I treat EVERYTHING I read on these sites as RUMORS, because personally I don't think anyone really knows what will happen when and can confidently stand behind it 100%. Come on folks can't we all just get along?

• Upvote 2

Only 45 predictions?

I thought there was more than that

way more -just all the time that person had to backtrack i bet

only went back to april-he used to give his dates etc here in dv chatroom as far as more then a year ago

• Upvote 1