Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK: Date & Rate from 11/24 Conf Call

ronscarpa

From the 11/24 conference call the rate will be between $6.18 and $8.27 based on forex tracking info, from a very high source. Watch Forex...could be announced by Maliki during his celebration.

We should be able to cash in Monday, 29 Nov 2010.

Let's hope this holds true...!

RON :cheers: B)

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 5

From the 11/24 conference call the rate will be between $6.12 and $8.27 based on forex tracking info, from a very high source.

When does this stop. U know this is a rumor site but the fine line here is being widened. I enjoy readin rumors, but every week from high sources is becoming to sound like a kid wanting attention and spouting lies just to get it. If u can post a rumor then u should b able to take this. This ain't a rumor but a fact. Ur rumor is straight crap. Prove me wrong.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 10

I love rumors who gives a s@#t if it true or not, hence "the rumor forum" , Why would I want to read something negative , Life has enough questions by itself , I got into this "risky" investment and I will ride it out to what ever end it may bring me. I am also a dreamer I take after my father he is a HUGE dreamer "GOD" Just look at some of the wonders that he has made. It makes me want to dream, that yes dreams can come true and wealth like this with even a small investment has the potential logically to accomplish just that for all of us who are in this together whether we like it or not. So please just try not to post anything negative I am sure it is more easily said then done for those of you who have been in this more years. But you are closer to the end then you have ever been before. I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES " CHECK OUT THE NEW NEWSBOYS cd new song Miracles" LIFT YOURSELF UP .

Aloha

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

From the 11/24 conference call the rate will be between $6.12 and $8.27 based on forex tracking info, from a very high source. Watch Forex...could be announced by Maliki during his celebration.

WHERE WAS THIS CC HELD BECAUSE THERE WAS NO NUMBER EVER POSTED AND IT DIDN'T SHOW ON THE VIP SECTION EITHER. WHAT IS THE INFORMATION BASED ON AND YES I KNOW IT IS A RUMOR. TK SAID WAIT TILL TONIGHT ON THE CALL AND I WILL DISCLOSE EVERYTHING. WELL YES I CAN PRAY AND BELIEVE FOR THE FIGURE AND THE TIME BUT THIS WAS PURE DECEPTION AND I FOR ONE WILL PRIASE YOU IF YOU ARE RIGHT BUT IF YOU ARE WRONG I WILL NEVER PLACE ANY FAITH IN ANYTHING YOU SAY AGAIN. REV DAN

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

From the 11/24 conference call the rate will be between $6.12 and $8.27 based on forex tracking info, from a very high source. Watch Forex...could be announced by Maliki during his celebration.

RON :cheers: cool.gif

Thank you, Ron! My gracious either of those rates would certainly beyond what anyone expects.. Cash in on Monday. Lets us all look forward to that!

Yes, surely this is something to hope this holds true!biggrin.gif

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, so I think sometimes its best to take the 'intel' we are provided, put it all together and study it. So if you do that with Terry's intel and take the average of it. THEN HIS INTEL IS SAYING A RV RATE OF 4.29. Hey, sometimes you just have to have fun and take the average. Heck, I would take 4.29 anytime. lol