Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tried Buying More???

intrigued

biggrin.gifHas anyone out there tried purchasing additional Dinar??? I have & can't find anyplace selling! Seems like GOOD NEWS biggrin.gif !@ Any responses??? wink.gif PLEASE???

Try EBAY

biggrin.gifHas anyone out there tried purchasing additional Dinar??? I have & can't find anyplace selling! Seems like GOOD NEWS biggrin.gif !@ Any responses??? wink.gif PLEASE???

Try EBAY

So if you ordered 1 million Dinar and it rv's at 1;1. They would be sending 1 million dollars, cash, overnight in a fed x package ???

Insurance ???

Scary !!!

I ordered twicw from BB&T a week ago friday. One order arrived yesterday but the other hasn't made it. I am concerned about it getting here but I feel sure it will.

Good luck all!

They will send you 1 million dinar. Remember, even though it seems like the whole world knows about the dinar now, it's actually only something like 8%( I heard someone quote). Your mailman isn't going to know what's being delivered to you, and even so, it is delievered right to your front door step and needs to be signed for, no matter who delivers it-USPS,Fed Ex,UPS,etc

Ebay is safe to order, make sure you order from someone thats a "top rated ebay seller" I researched for weeks about ebay and many websites listed Dtrade and a few others i have seen on here PLUS they listed ebay as a good and safe way to purchase dinars.

First post but i've been watching this board awhile

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

All dinar sales are different at different sights.

-Ali will lock in the rate when you order but if RV happens and he does not have the cash then he will return the money to you.

-Dinar banker will lock you in when ordered and will take MOs, Bank Checks, etc via mail, ups, fed ex, and will lock you in if the RV occurs IF and only IF it is post marked before the RV Date!

-If you order 1 million dinars and it RVs then you will get 1 million Dinars, it is up to you to cash in!

Hope this helps! biggrin.gif

If you order now and they ship on Monday, what happens if the RV does happen this week? Are you locked in? Do you think they will still ship them? What would the insurance be on that overnight package???

Good luck all,,, and,,,

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, I did take note of the "Terms of Service" on DinarTrade's Order page...

Terms of Service: Dinar Trade reserves the right to cancel and refund an order at any time and without prior notice. All sales are final, Upon ordering, you agree to these terms.

unsure.gif

yes you would be locked in

You may not be with safedinar. I called them one time with that question and they said that the price could change during shipment and if it did they would call you with the new price. If you still wanted it, the dinars would continue to you. If you didn't like the new price, they would call the shipment back. Who knows if they really would do this, but that is what they said.

Hey all.

I know everything is looking up and close. But keep in mind if it does not RV can you afford to stick your necks out. You know historically we have gotten all hyped up only to be let down. I pray with ALL my heart the RV will be w/i the next few days. But in case it does not come through I will continue to save until I can afford more. Someone on the chat forum said "Pigs get fat, Hogs get slaughtered" Be wise not greedy. I love this site.

God Bless and Hope we will be rich later today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds great! Have you tried any of the dealers online? Like DT?

I ORDERED 4MIL MONDAY AFTERNOON AND HAVE ALWAYS GOTTEN MY TRACKING # AND THEY HAVE SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS I CALLED TODAY AND THEY SAID THEY HAD NOT GOTTEN MY ORDER OUT BUT MY FAX AND ALL WAS RECIEVED. THE GUY SAID THEY WOULD SHIP FRIDAY? NOT MONDAY?? REV DAN

I put another mill & half on reserve yesterday with DT. I haven't gotten the confirmation email yet but my account has been debited. It usually takes them a couple a days after the wire transfer to let you know when the 30 day count down begins so If this pops between now and then I hope there's not going to be a problem.

I will be selling Dinar tonight through Saturday. I am a small dealer under Dinar Trade. Of course, if the RI occurs I stop. I am in the Atlanta Area.

I usually only sell by word of mouth. No web site. PM me.

Admin... If I should not have posted this, please forgive me and delete this message.... I DO NOT want to violate TOS. Please help me with a deletion if I have offended. TYSM!

healthdefense

Edited by healthdefense

I will be selling Dinar tonight through Saturday. I am a small dealer under Dinar Trade. Of course, if the RI occurs I stop. I am in the Atlanta Area.

I usually only sell by word of mouth. No web site. PM me.

Admin... If I should not have posted this, please forgive me and delete this message.... I DO NOT want to violate TOS. Please help me with a deletion if I have offended. TYSM!

healthdefense

Look me up 01/01/2011. I'll sell you all of mine.

• Upvote 1