Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

treasury department

jimctrane

I think this is old news. The U.S treasury department removed Iraq from the restricted list, this was needed before an Iraq RV.

http://www.ustreas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/programs/iraq/iraq.pdf

Iraq has been taken off the “RESTRICTED LIST” from OFAC…. That’s what we’ve been waiting for, if it’s true.[/b]

Office of Foreign Assets Control

Recent OFAC Actions

http://www.ustreas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/actions/

09/13/2010

On September 13, 2010, the Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") removed the Iraqi Sanctions Regulations, 31 C.F.R. Part 575 Posted Image, from 31 C.F.R. chapter V, and added the Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations ("ISISR") as new part 576 Posted Image to 31 C.F.R. chapter V. The ISISR implement Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, and Executive Order 13438 of July 17, 2007.

Read more:

Ah, much better... I figured that it must be from google translator so I translated it back to arabic to make it clearer... ;):D

أنا سمعت هذا من خلال بعض الخزانة fooolks. الإدارة للافراج عن ما هو مطلوب لرف

يسأل لمجرد مصدر بلدي وقال انه أكد هذا مع bahgdad ليكون صحيحا

• Upvote 3

This I heard through some fooolks treasury. Department is to release what's needed to RV just asking because my source said he's confirmed this with bahgdad to be true

Ok this is what I think they meant to say "I heard this though some folks. Treasury Department to release what 's needed to RV. Just asking because my source said he's confirmed this with Baghdad to be true."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This I heard through some fooolks treasury. Department is to release what's needed to RV just asking because my source said he's confirmed this with bahgdad to be true

did he mean "folks" or "fools?" Just kidding....but it doesn't make a hill of beans of sense. I like the post "it was a drive by!" lol