Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT A BUNCH OF BROWN NOSERS !

:lol::lol: just kidding

I really do appreciate all the hard work that you have putt in to this web site and all the educational information about Dinar and the investment opportunities of the VIP.

I am a big family guy, and this time of the year is HUGH for me I get to have everyone I love around me and thats what makes life all worth it. Everyone laughing, paying games, eating talking about all the things in and about our lives. This year were all excited about the New Year with all possibilities and change the dinar will bring to our lives.

Don't get me wrong even if the Dinar went POOF tomarrow this has been a very fun and exciting time for my family and myself.

Just last night we were all sitting around the fire day dreaming of where we would go and what we would do with the new found wealth and it made me so proud to hear my kids and grand kids talk about how they would help the less fortunate and we all LAUGHED so hard and so many times about so many things it was just great those are the things money just cant buy the memories you get to take to the grave with you.

My dad use to say the thing about money is you cant take it with you and now I know what he was really talking about.

Merry Christmas Adam to you and yours and a HAPPY NEW YEAR ( festifis for the rest of us)

I said all that to say this Rabbit is Good Rabbit is Wise (it does not mean anything I just like saying it.)

GO RV

• Upvote 1

I said all that to say this Rabbit is Good Rabbit is Wise (it does not mean anything I just like saying it.)

GO RV

Isn't that from the movie 'Twister'?

This thread was started in VIP, by an appreciative member... then more VIP members responded.

I did not ask anyone to post this, but this kind of stuff happens a lot amongst the VIP members. :)

I moved it here so every member can see what VIPs think of the VIP section.

I'll close this now, but sticky it for all to see.

Note: VIP is NOT for rumors or "Intel". If you are considering joining VIP, please see this page to learn what you can expect:

http://dinarnews.net/benefits

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1