Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just wanted to take a moment and express my gratitude for Adam and the DV site. I especially appreciate the VIP section where professionalism is high and childish egos are low. $50 a quarter is a small price to pay for a great experience. I am a firm believer that you always get what you pay for, and anything free is always worth just that...nothing! So again, thank you for the wonderful ride! Be well.

Nathan

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

I just wanted to take a moment and express my gratitude for Adam and the DV site. I especially appreciate the VIP section where professionalism is high and childish egos are low. $50 a quarter is a small price to pay for a great experience. I am a firm believer that you always get what you pay for, and anything free is always worth just that...nothing! So again, thank you for the wonderful ride! Be well.

Nathan

I agree 100% I'm glad i joined the VIP as well, I will not post in the other section after some of the town square hangings I've seen, Wise words about the cost as well.

Brett

• Upvote 5

I too want to thank you and all of the DV family. It honestly seems as if we are down to a few days before we will be redirected to the new post RV/RI site. I'm daily reading/homework and all the signs are so much brighter than they ever have been. So thanks to all of you again.

Staying grounded, calm and happy

• Upvote 1

Nathan

Thanks for the reminder Nathan.. with all the drama lately... it's nice to be reminded why we joined the VIP... and it's been worth every cent!!

• Upvote 3

I have turn on several friends to Adam's site, all have signed up. Nothing but positive feed back. Thanks Adam and the staff for the great info. Additionally thanks to those who add good research. God Bless All! :)

• Upvote 3

A lot has happened as of lately in regards to people on DV...I'm glad to have joined VIP and OSI because of the timely info received and all the work going on in the background...Thanks Adam, Bumper (to many to list) for everything...

• Upvote 2

I agree 100% I'm glad i joined the VIP as well, I will not post in the other section after some of the town square hangings I've seen, Wise words about the cost as well.

Brett

Adam.

Thank you For keeping us in the loop..

• Upvote 1

A lot has happened as of lately in regards to people on DV...I'm glad to have joined VIP and OSI because of the timely info received and all the work going on in the background...Thanks Adam, Bumper (to many to list) for everything...

You are welcome :)

• Upvote 2

I to want to extend my gratitude to Adam and each one that has made this site available to us.

The intel and guidance is something that I personally can not obtain.

I know you all get bashed for things that you are not deserving of but I want to have a thankful heart and let you know you are greatly appreciated!

God Bless! Go RV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Hi Fellow VIP's

I am mad as heck. I was just catching up on the days events reading all the sites I read each day and ran across a new one....its FREE and its bull----. What is wrong with these people? Do they think all this could be set up for free? Hello... I would like to see their plan....oh but they don't have one and explain their lack of one as some kind of being a better American. I'm a damn good American. This is a bologne argument and they are out for glory b4 the rv because no one is going to remember them after anyways...the fees of this site are nominal for heavens sake. I am HAPPY. I am packed...one carry on.....buying everything new so who needs a suitcase. Besides "you get what you pay for"....thats what my MOMMA always said.

THANK YOU ADAM AND THANK YOU TO EVERY VIP........OUR NUMBER MATTERS......DID I SAY THANK YOU ADAM.....

Peace Out-

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

Hi Fellow VIP's

I am mad as heck. I was just catching up on the days events reading all the sites I read each day and ran across a new one....its FREE and its bull----. What is wrong with these people? Do they think all this could be set up for free? Hello... I would like to see their plan....oh but they don't have one and explain their lack of one as some kind of being a better American. I'm a damn good American. This is a bologne argument and they are out for glory b4 the rv because no one is going to remember them after anyways...the fees of this site are nominal for heavens sake. I am HAPPY. I am packed...one carry on.....buying everything new so who needs a suitcase. Besides "you get what you pay for"....thats what my MOMMA always said.

THANK YOU ADAM AND THANK YOU TO EVERY VIP........OUR NUMBER MATTERS......DID I SAY THANK YOU ADAM.....

Peace Out-

Thank you for the nice post.

The whole "free" thing is a great concept, but seriously... these people are leading sheep to the slaughter. To believe that financial advice, legal assistance, tax planning, and more can actually be free is pure foolishness.

I meet with attorneys almost every week, and I pay the attorney fees every month out of VIP moneys. I have a full time staff of several Iraqis that keep me informed, and I also have a full time local staff ready to assist us after the RV. Are these other guys going to pay all of this out of their own pockets to cover the expenses?

I don't think so.

I think they are going to take every member there for a ride at some point - the only question is when and how. I'm honestly frightened for the members that are blindly putting their trust in people who are claiming to be able to provide this kind of service for "no cost". It's impossible, and it's going to hurt people sooner or later.

Beware the person who claims to give everything for free. You WILL pay for it, somehow, someway. With me you know exactly what you are paying - $17 per month. I don't need to pull any tricks to pay the rent, because so many good VIP members willingly support me.

Thanks again. :tiphat:

• Upvote 17

God Bless you Adam. The price of VIP Membership is More than Fair. The information you have provided me is just wounderful. You could ask for twice as much and I would still say it is UNDER PRICED>>>>>>>>>>>>You are in my Prays Daily.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for the nice post.

The whole "free" thing is a great concept, but seriously... these people are leading sheep to the slaughter. To believe that financial advice, legal assistance, tax planning, and more can actually be free is pure foolishness.

I meet with attorneys almost every week, and I pay the attorney fees every month out of VIP moneys. I have a full time staff of several Iraqis that keep me informed, and I also have a full time local staff ready to assist us after the RV. Are these other guys going to pay all of this out of their own pockets to cover the expenses?

I don't think so.

I think they are going to take every member there for a ride at some point - the only question is when and how. I'm honestly frightened for the members that are blindly putting their trust in people who are claiming to be able to provide this kind of service for "no cost". It's impossible, and it's going to hurt people sooner or later.

Beware the person who claims to give everything for free. You WILL pay for it, somehow, someway. With me you know exactly what you are paying - $17 per month. I don't need to pull any tricks to pay the rent, because so many good VIP members willingly support me.

Thanks again. :tiphat:

Adam

Thank you for all you do.

IMO. This is the best $17 monthly investment .

We get so much value from this site

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

gotta add my .02 cents in here. I didn't blindly start trusting this website's word (dinarvets) right off the bat. yes i signed up for VIP right away, but every bit of knowledge I read here, I challenged.

I have connections to people that are currently located in egypt and a few other places in the middle east that work in the financial arena. i also have connections (like most do) to local tax attorneys and what not.

after several weeks of investigating the information adam and dinarvets pump out...i can tell you one thing, this website is full of knowledge that NOBODY would willingly release to you in any normal situation. Of course the big dogs do, but for your average ol joe like me...most would go their entire life without even attaining 10% of this knowledge.

actually...90% of the people that i've spoken with were utterly SHOCKED that i knew some of the detailed information that I knew. many actually asked if i was a finance major and had a career in investments. they were shocked to hear that I was a college dropout working a 9-5 job as a bank teller.

so the reason I'm saying this is to say....THANK YOU ADAM AND YOUR WHOLE STAFF!!!

I have NO WHERE close to what would be considered a lot of money...but I am VERY confident that when my day comes, I will be more than prepared to handle it and will know what to do with it! And that's all thanks to this website.

Adam, you are helping people turn their lives around! I pray God blesses you above and beyond what you pour into other people!!!

ok, i'm done lol

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hello Adam and VIP Partners:

Adam has been gracious and dedicated in keeping us abreast on what's going on regarding RV. Being a part of VIP has been an honor because once the RV occurs we know we will be a part of an Investment Group and I consider this an "Elite" privilege. Adam has never lied to us or fed us false information - he has always been honest and upfront and not once has he fed us false dreams.

I am not sure how long the new person has been with us (VIP), but you need to check and recheck your information. If you have a complaint about the way VIP is run and you're not happy about the information process, then dismiss yourself from our VIP Group.

Adam, we appreciate EVERYTHING that you do and EVERYTHING that you have done. I can't wait to meet you in person on the island and give you and your wife a HUGE Thank You Hug.

I can honestly say that I'm a little nervous about becoming a multi-millionnaire and I've been reading and studying everything written by Robert Kiyowski (?) to get on top of forming a business and investing through a business as opposed to investing as an individual. It's a lot to take in and digest because thinking outside the box is really a life changing event.

Again, Thanks Loads and We're Waiting To Receive Your RV E-Mail

Vanilla Wafer

Would anyone be opposed to me moving this from the VIP section to the open forum?

I say DO IT!!!

Next thing we know all us VIP members will be called "dinarvet pumpers" haha!

People will always hate. I'm all for moving this forum though!!!

Absolutely not. It may help people to see the value of this site.

I for one learn something every time I come here. It has helped

me prepare for the upcoming RV.

Thanks for all the work you do Adam.

By all means ..... move it. People who aren't involved on this level NEED to be. To get the most of any return you must be 100% vested. Thank you for everything and thanks to your staff.