Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki Will tomorrow to form the government an official ceremony attended by prominent political figures

k98nights

Al-Maliki Will tomorrow to form the government an official ceremony attended by prominent political figures 24/11/2010 ad-7: 18 | readers number: 103

Ali al-mousowi confirmed media adviser to Prime Minister nouri Al-Maliki that the day after tomorrow will be mandated Al-Maliki to form the government by the president of the Republic Jalal Talabani during an official ceremony will be held at the headquarters of the presidency of the republic.

Al Mousawi said in a press statement: "That the invitation had been extended prominent political figures to attend the official ceremony, which will be assigned, nouri Al-Maliki, National Alliance candidate parliamentary bloc, the largest, to form the government," he said.

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_109976.html

• Upvote 16

Good Post...but for some reason i have a gut feeling there is gonna be something else pop up to delay or whatever, as we have seen in the past couple months . We always find out something else at last minute.....guess i am wore down from there corrupt Gov. and lies. IMO....

• Upvote 3

I may be wrong, so don't "throw" anything at me, but it's my understanding that he doesn't have to have his cabinet seated for them to RV...The government and the finances are two seperate ball games. Just like our Federal Reserves does what it needs to take care of our currency, despite what our government is doing. I feel that they are doing everything they can do have the government in place to try to gain more of the peoples trust. They will look like heros. I also think the IMF will step in and take care of business if it comes down to it. As I stated, I may be wrong. This is just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Good Post...but for some reason i have a gut feeling there is gonna be something else pop up to delay or whatever, as we have seen in the past couple months . We always find out something else at last minute.....guess i am wore down from there corrupt Gov. and lies. IMO....

I kind of feel the same way based upon their past history with timelines and dates.

Come on Shabs, flip that switch!!

I may be wrong, so don't "throw" anything at me, but it's my understanding that he doesn't have to have his cabinet seated for them to RV...The government and the finances are two seperate ball games. Just like our Federal Reserves does what it needs to take care of our currency, despite what our government is doing. I feel that they are doing everything they can do have the government in place to try to gain more of the peoples trust. They will look like heros. I also think the IMF will step in and take care of business if it comes down to it. As I stated, I may be wrong. This is just my opinion.

You are CORRECT. The government and the finance Dept are two seperate units.

The Finance dept submits the Proposed Budget to the Director who either accepts it or sends it back for Further considerations ,once Approved He then in turn submits it for Approval by Parlimant.then it's voted on. IF passed it goes into Effect.