Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Are You Thankful For?

Mikki-RN

As we all await news that the RV is finally here, we should think about what we are already blessed with in our lives. I thought it would be nice to have a running list of what we can give thanks for pre-RV! This will help us keep things in perspective. I am thankful this Thanksgiving for a loving God who has prepared a place for us in heaven. I am also thankful for my family who I will miss seeing this Thansgiving!!!! If we are blessed with an RV, we will not be apart again!

My Salvation in Christ, our Amazing Heavenly Father. My two boys and husband, and our health. Those are the top of the list for me. I am also thankful for the opportunity to be a part of history, the great RV and the emergence of Iraq. Our DV family I am thankful for, thanks for sharing!!!!

THAT JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR............................

EVERY MORNING THAT THE LORD BLESSES ME WITH, AND EVERY NIGHT, THANKFUL THAT HE SUSTAINED ME THROUGHOUT THE DAY

FOR MY FAMILY.............................AND EVEN WITH ALL THE STRUGGLES, THAT WE ARE STILL TOGETHER.....................ENJOYING THIS FOREVER

CHANGING BLESSING

MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN

THAT THE LORD LET ME LIVE.......................WHEN THE DOCTORS TOLD ME I SHOULD OF DIED...........................

THE LORD WAS NOT THRU WITH ME YET...............................I STILL HAD WORK TO DO...........................

ALL MY NEW FOUND FRIENDS HERE AT DINARVETS................................

AND KNOWING THAT MY ANGELS ARE ALWAYS WITH ME PROTECTING ME........................................

AND THAT MOST IMPORTANTLY, I AM A DAUGHTER OF THE MOST HIGH GOD........................

AND WITH THIS BLESSING................ I WILL BE ABLE TO HELP MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND OTHERS WHO ARE IN NEED. THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRAVMORRIS2

That God loves me.....that God loves us all,Im thankful for the path the good Lord has set before me,and while i didnt follow that path this whole time the Lord saw fit to keep me safe through all my trials and tribulations.Im thankful for better life i have now in comparison of the years previous,not that its any different on the outside(the RV will handle that)its the inner life i have,i have joy and peace and for that i thank the good Lord for.

I thank the Lord for my wife and our kids(2)and the ability to raise them despite the trials,i thank God that its almost over :lol: i love my kids but i have 2 teens 15 yr son 18 yr daughter(both of em at that age im smarter than you) and im ready for em to fly and be their own persons.Thankful for the rv that will buy me a home cash money,thankful ill be able to send my kids to the college of their choice,thankful for being very soon semi-retired.Thankful that my Dad was able to get me invested in this venture....thankful for the G.E.T. gang and the KTMF gang as well because thats who my dad was listening to when he got invested(despite the outrageous rumors there lol).Thankful for the combined wisdom here at DV without all of you i wouldnt understand alot of this.

:tiphat: .....STAY TUNED!!!