Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is there an Animal Vet online??Please Help no joke

carlablum

Carla, if you let us know of the sizes of clothes you friend's need and anything else, please let us know. If you don't want to give out your personal address, feel free to email me and I can somehow arrange it on an individual basis so you don't have to post your address on the internet. My email address is: doria@insideoutshopping.com

You and I never really talk but I see your many posts and contributions to this website. Please know whatever your friends needs are, I'm sure someone here can help. Thinking of you.

• Upvote 1

Dearest Carla,

You are a Godsend to your friend. I hope and pray that your friend's receive the comfort they need from God. I think it was best that you told her of the news. Bless you for your strength. I think your'e an angel.

As for Ace, I hope and pray he pulls through! I am so sorry for the loss of the other 2 dogs ~ what a tragedy!

God Bless you Carla!

• Downvote 1

Carla,

I am so sorry to hear you and your loved ones are going through this... I honestly cannot imagine. Your friend is truly blessed to have you here and your son is just soooo brave. Bright love and hug to him! Boe and Bob are in good hands and I am so sorry you all will miss them and that you had to lose them this way. I am sending many prayers, blessings and much bright light to you and yours.

I am certain that the love that will poor in from this will be abundant and while it may be hard to acknowledge at this moment, much good will come of this too. I am so impressed with the love that you have seen just in the few hours since you posted here and just open your arms and allow the love that will continue to poor in from us and from the community as this is healed... One of my friends had a home burn down a few years ago and I cannot even begin to tell you the outpouring of support that came in material items and love. It was amazing and it will be for you and yours also. And yes, once the RV comes, that money has a true higher purpose.

Please keep us posted as to how we can support you and if there is a donation address or account that is established that we can contribute to. There is an amazing community here on DV and I truly do hope that we stay connected in some way once the RV comes. I have really grown to care about so many of you here. It speaks volumes about your connections here that this is one of the first places you came, and even more, based on the responses you've received!

Please be sure to take care of yourself through this so you can manage it all... Ask for support from the Divine and allow it to hold and guide you.

Peace and blessings~

Carla, if you let us know of the sizes of clothes you friend's need and anything else, please let us know. If you don't want to give out your personal address, feel free to email me and I can somehow arrange it on an individual basis so you don't have to post your address on the internet. My email address is: doria@insideoutshopping.com

You and I never really talk but I see your many posts and contributions to this website. Please know whatever your friends needs are, I'm sure someone here can help. Thinking of you.

I'm very willing and interested in helping there - will probably be a while before the insurance is arranged - please let us know how we can help from afar!

• Downvote 1

Carla, You are one special lady to go through everything that you have just gone through and still be so very thoughtful and kind. I am not that far away so if you need help with anything please let me know. I do have friends who could get me down this darn hill. You, your family and your friends family are in our thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself during this period to and God Bless all of you and we haven't forgotten about the pets for they are family too...

Stay Safe and Warm,

Lynn and Cliff