Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchange Taxes

dinariac

Alright fellow DVers, I posted this topic about three months ago so, I'll repeat it again! Ambush's post is correct. However, it is apparant that the IRS failed to give him all the information in regards to his query! This investment is in fact a capital gains tax. But, what the IRS apparantly forgot :blink: to tell ambush was that, according to TIPRA, which is the Tax Increase Prevention and Reconciliation Act of 2005 (Passed by Congress in May 2006), If the investor is within the 10% to 15% tax bracket (according to the last filed 1040) there are no capital gains taxes for anything sold between 2008 and 2010. This RV needs to happen NOW!!! And, of course, verify this with your CPA or Tax Attorney. Why?Because it's -

RRRRRVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :woot::woot::woot:

Sorry about the location of this thread MODS. I wanted to keep it close to ambush's original post to allow easy access to the additional information. :tiphat:

Edited by dinariac
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There are no Capital gains, because it does not fall under cap gains. It is ordinary income. Go to tax discussion on the main page, and please read what Exec has posted about this. Take the time for yourself to do it. You make the mistake of not paying what you need to, you will pay in the end. I am not going to advise people anymore about the tax issue. Read what Exec has to say first. Take the time and read it. Then come back and say, Draco he is wrong, you need to read what we have found. And I will. Thanks

Draco

Edited by Draco
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1