Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terryk chat 11/23 evening

syzygy

[terryk] ok team

[terryk] SOME UPDATES

[terryk] FIRST

[terryk] I GOT THIS CALL THIS AFTERNOON

[terryk] TELLING ME THAT MALIKI JUST LOST 31 SEATS

[terryk] AND THAT ALLAWI IS GOING TO HAVE ENOUGH

[terryk] WITH THAT SAID

[terryk] I JUST GOT NEWS THAT ALLAWI IS WALKING AWAY

[terryk] AND GIVING EVERYTHING TO MALIKI

[terryk] AND THAT WE ARE TO SEE THIS MAYBE TOMORROW

[terryk] NOW MY SISTER IS CALLING ME

[terryk] TELLING ME THAT ON DD SITE THEY ARE SAYING PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING

[terryk] OTHER THAN THAT FIREWORKS ARE BEING DONE IN IRAQ

[terryk] I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE GOT THAT FROM

[terryk] HEARING THE RATE IS STILL FIXED AT 8.27

[terryk] THRU FOREX BACK SCREENS

[terryk] SO NOW WE WAIT

[terryk] AGAIN WITH THE WAITING

[terryk] I LIKE THE RUMOR THAT THIS HAS LEGS FOR TOMORROW

[terryk] BUT I REALLY LIKED IT WITH LEGS WHEN PARLIAMENT MET AND MALIKI WAS TO BE SWORN IN

[terryk] WITH THE NEWS MEDIA AND A NEW ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NEW HOLIDAY HE WAS CREATING

[terryk] SO WHO KNOWS WHAT THE WISE MEN WILL BRING

[terryk] OR WHEN

[terryk] THAT'S THE UPDATE AS I HAVE IT

[terryk] AND I THANK THE THREE SOURCES THAT CALLED TODAY

[terryk] AND THEY ARE IN THE ROOM

[terryk] LATER ALL

don't shoot the messenger...just passing info along...Syzygy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

His rate (8.xx) is never going to happen

Maybe I am wrong but reading these boards for almost a year, didn't someone mention that the currency could not rv more than 20% of the highest currency of it's surrounding countries (which in this case would be Kuwait)? Maybe I dreamed it.... Just wondering if anyone remembers that? Tks

when will this fool shut up? how many more times is he going to say tomorrow is looking good? and this rumor has legs to it? this rumor will "limp" off on it's bad legs just like all his others have. someone get the crutches for his "legs".

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

i have been told that the reason for the higher rv is to get all the big denoms off the street..iraq has enough oil to support a 16.00 rv so im sure 8 wont hurt them.. if they dont come out with a high rv the big investors will have to incentive to trade in....after all the big bills are out of circulation then the rv will flatten out ..so i have been told..but it makes sense to me ..but who knows... we have been in this for a long time so i guess we will just have to wait and see what it brings.. i still feel in my opinion we will not see anything lower than kuwait.. but i could be wrong... many of people on here have been wrong so why cant i.. god bless hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving and lets all pray for the big one.. go rv

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Terry, quit PUMPING already, you are very mentally ill to play on peoples emotions like this. LIES, And your sisters in on it too? Give it a rest. Bring some *REAL* intel to the table, heck even an article would suffice with one measlely link, for once. For all of us, just focus on your post Rv party and quit posting this crap. I pray that will keep you busy enough to leave us alone. And by the way, disconnect your phone, whoevery keeps calling you must be invested in anything but the dinar. They have not given you good intel for 12 months, not once, and the amusement is gonedry.gif

It's just business my friend, lets keep it to that.

• Upvote 2

when will this fool shut up? how many more times is he going to say tomorrow is looking good? and this rumor has legs to it? this rumor will "limp" off on it's bad legs just like all his others have. someone get the crutches for his "legs".

Romors with Legs are interesting! :)

I don't believe in the crazy eights!

Edited by behaviorkat