Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Real gift

Lori Mc

Lori, thank you so much for reminding us of God's prophetic word. For the verses you have described have always been the greatest reason why I knew we would prosper from this investment. Now the most important message is after we prosper is: ...I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. Matthew 19:23-24, Mark 10:24-25, and Luke 18:24-25. So to me we may have all the riches in the world, but they cannot buy our way into heaven, so therefore I pray God grant me the wisdom and the faith to do his will with my prosperity. God Bless us all :)

• Upvote 8

I have some interesting information to share with all those who are worried about this not working out. IT WILL. The government isn't really controlling this event. You see, back thousands of years ago God inspired the writer of Jeremiah 51 about this time in our lives, He wrote that there will be a time when Babylon which is now called Iraq would be taken to a poverty level, it also stated that the people will labor in vain and grow weary. Well I believe they have been there for a long time. The book of Rev.17 talks about the

sinfulness of this country and how in the end times they will rise to great wealth, that the wealth of the world will come for her. People, how could this prophet have known this? Why would he write something like this? They didn't know about the oil back then. God has a plan, and everyone that involved with this investment is part of that plan. Wow what an exciting place to be. There isn't any other thing that Iraq can do that would spread wealth to the world but to RV.

Now as exciting as that may be, As good as that sounds we must not forget that God gave us something way more than money, he gave us his son to take away the sins of the world. He gave us a free gift that we could spend eternity in Heaven with him. So because we don't know what tomorrow hold for us, please ask him for forgiveness of your sins and ask him to be the Savior of you life. That would be the most valuable gift you ever receive. The RV might just be the second one.

My son has gone on to be with God this year and I have been too greif struck to work......God has taken care of my son and me! Thanks be to God and your kind post.

• Upvote 7

Thanks for the enlightning post Lori! Welcome! :D

There are a lot more than you may even think.

I will be funding several ministries myself. We are going to experience something of biblical proportion first hand.

God bless you my friends.

Rev. Terry R.

That is Great to hear Rev. Terry! I only hope the many that will be blessed by this event will share with others! This miricle has potential to bless many more than just dinar holders! :D

RW

• Upvote 3

My son has gone on to be with God this year and I have been too greif struck to work......God has taken care of my son and me! Thanks be to God and your kind post.

I'm sorry to hear this. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. My son was diagnosed with leukemia this past July, and I just lost my father to cancer about 2 weeks ago, so we greave together...sad.gif

• Upvote 8

I'm sorry to hear this. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. My son was diagnosed with leukemia this past July, and I just lost my father to cancer about 2 weeks ago, so we greave together...sad.gif

SOI,

I didn't know this. I will be praying for you, my friend.

In His love ...

BMWman

• Upvote 2

SOI,

I didn't know this. I will be praying for you, my friend.

In His love ...

BMWman

Thank you sir,

There's a lot of people on here that are experiencing personal tragedies, this year really hasn't been easy. We are a family on DV, and our prayers go a long way in helping each other.

Be encouraged, though. In my experience, hard trials come before the blessing. We will see better days. I believe very soon.

Fidelis Ad Mortem

• Upvote 3

Lori

What a wonderful first post!! wink.gif

Thank you for taking the time to enlighten us all with your spirit!! biggrin.gif

This investment is not ALL about the monitary blessing we are about to recieve, but rather the works we must undertake to make change for the glory of our lord.

Thank you, have a blessed evening

ret

• Upvote 3

Thank you for posting. Thought you might like to know if you pick up the book "YESHUA" by Yacov Rambsel on page 36 you will learn that the number 386 is numerically YESHUA JESUS! Just a little bit of trivia, which will be both a sign and a wonder to many should this RV at 386!!!! I know it will be for me.

Blessings.......... BIG, BIG BLESSINGS!

• Upvote 4

Thank you for posting. Thought you might like to know if you pick up the book "YESHUA" by Yacov Rambsel on page 36 you will learn that the number 386 is numerically YESHUA JESUS! Just a little bit of trivia, which will be both a sign and a wonder to many should this RV at 386!!!! I know it will be for me.

Blessings.......... BIG, BIG BLESSINGS!

-----

That's pretty cool!!

Hey,Niko, you knew from the name of the post that there was going to be some christian views and support in this thread.

Why didn't you just pass it by? That's one of the problems with America today, is that the christians just keep getting pushed further and further away, while all the other faiths/beliefs/non-beliefs, whatever get to just push us around! I personally don't like that at all, and it makes me mad as hell when people like you think you should be able to tell us to shut up.

Well, heres what I have to say. Why don't you SHUT UP!!! Whether it's on this website, or any other, on the street, in a bar, I don't care where. If someone wishes to profess their faith in GOD, Let em do it!!! They sure ain't hurting you, and it probably makes them feel good. I'm sorry if I have offended, that wasn't my intention, but my anger kind of took over. I don't even mean to point you out specifically, I just get tired of people saying that there is no place for religion on this site. I pray every day that this thing happens, and yeah, I admit, there is some selfishness involved.

But, I expect a lot of good humanitarianism to occur following this great event also, and regardless of what your religion, that would be a good thing!!! IMHO.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

RV = YEA!!!!!!! Excited!!!!

End Times: excited??? :blink: Not so much.

ZOMG, IT'S 2012 SOON!

:blink:

I'm not concerned in the slightest about the doom and gloom. Life is good! GO RV!!!

Isn't there a bible study forum you guys could go to.....I respect your views..... but it can get very annoying to try to find some pertinent information on the RV only to come across this religious stuff. Also anytime someone says something you don't agree with this childish negative point thing is really really moronic. Us non bible thumpers don't sensor your religious views even though we might believe different why do you "tolerant" christian types love to sensor others????

The end of the world is a rumor. lol

Isn't there a bible study forum you guys could go to.....I respect your views..... but it can get very annoying to try to find some pertinent information on the RV only to come across this religious stuff. Also anytime someone says something you don't agree with this childish negative point thing is really really moronic. Us non bible thumpers don't sensor your religious views even though we might believe different why do you "tolerant" christian types love to sensor others????

Why so cranky? And aren't you trying to do exactly what you just said you don't do?

"Us non bible thumpers don't sensor your religious views"

So you DO exactly what you said you DON'T do.

And what exactly do believers censor here? What are you referring to?

If you are talking about others who step in about ill treatment and bashing of others or things they say...

Well yes. That's true. But conscience and good manners should tell you that is not appropriate anyway.

• Upvote 2

Junitman, well said. I'm not even a Good Christian, I just feel that Christianity has been the foundation of this country from the beginning and I don't like the direction we're heading and the intolerance to Christianity that has started being commonplace lately. And to all the non-bible thumpers, I apologize for nothing!

• Upvote 3

I cannot see why you are complaining; there are many non religious posts on this site and the number of posts with religion in them are very few. If you are not interested, move on to the next post; it really is that simple. Have a good day.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Hey,Niko, you knew from the name of the post that there was going to be some christian views and support in this thread.

Why didn't you just pass it by? That's one of the problems with America today, is that the christians just keep getting pushed further and further away, while all the other faiths/beliefs/non-beliefs, whatever get to just push us around! I personally don't like that at all, and it makes me mad as hell when people like you think you should be able to tell us to shut up.

Well, heres what I have to say. Why don't you SHUT UP!!! Whether it's on this website, or any other, on the street, in a bar, I don't care where. If someone wishes to profess their faith in GOD, Let em do it!!! They sure ain't hurting you, and it probably makes them feel good. I'm sorry if I have offended, that wasn't my intention, but my anger kind of took over. I don't even mean to point you out specifically, I just get tired of people saying that there is no place for religion on this site. I pray every day that this thing happens, and yeah, I admit, there is some selfishness involved.

But, I expect a lot of good humanitarianism to occur following this great event also, and regardless of what your religion, that would be a good thing!!! IMHO.

Thank you wolfman, the day is rapidly approaching when every head shall bow and tongue confess that he is Lord. They won't tell God to take his preaching elsewhere.

Edited by financeminister
  • Upvote 3