Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Thanksgiving

possum

Possum love turkey and giblet gravy. Momma knows that turkey is an aphrodisiac for possum and she will get a bone later that day. Gobble, gobble gobble, it's party time. Heading to the liquor store tomorrow and get some juice for a good time. Believers, enjoy the turkey cuss by Xmas we will all be eatin steak and lobster after the RV.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

Possum....you are my master. Me and the boys want legs for Thanksgiving at Swingers Club. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Hey OTF, just curious, is your screenname the acronym for Out-The-Front, as in the auto-switchblades?

I carry two, by Microtech...the Makora II for off-duty, and the Combat Troodon while on duty. Truly the BEST OTFs on the market!!

Hey OTF, just curious, is your screenname the acronym for Out-The-Front, as in the auto-switchblades?

I carry two, by Microtech...the Makora II for off-duty, and the Combat Troodon while on duty. Truly the BEST OTFs on the market!!

Kqrshaw works for me. Not really a switch blade. Just spring assist.

Draco

SOI,

What's your personal carry pistol? I am looking at getting a Springfield XD Sub Compact Pistol (.40 S&W). My home protection pistol is a Para Ordnance P16-40. I love the way it shoots.

BMWman

As a tool, I love Benchmade. I have a 4 inch Ruckus droppoint, it's taken a beating, still sharp as ever...

...but as a tactical weapon, you gotta check out the Microtechs!! WOW they're awesome...

Thanks, I will. What is your primary weapon? I am guessing GLOCK 40 cal.

Draco

SOI,

What's your personal carry pistol? I am looking at getting a Springfield XD Sub Compact Pistol (.40 S&W). My home protection pistol is a Para Ordnance P16-40. I love the way it shoots.

BMWman

I have a few...

my old Sig Sauer P226 9mm, which was my duty pistol from NYPD (not really good for concealed carry)

Smith & Wesson 3954TSW 9mm, pretty decent

KelTec P32 .32, which is VERY concealable, and not to bad a round for its diminutive size

Kimber PRO-CDP-II 1911 .45, this one is awesome!!!

Haven't handled the Springfield personally, but I heard it's a real comfortable shoot...wink.gif

Thanks, I will. What is your primary weapon? I am guessing GLOCK 40 cal.

Draco

Sig Sauer P226 9mm, which happened to be the same duty carry pistol I retired with from NYPD. It was nice to not have to spend too much time training with a new shoot, the only difference is that the old NYPD version is a DAO with a 12 lb trigger, and this one is a double/single with around a 7 lb trigger.