Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

strange discussion at the bank today

Chancy949

today we went to purchase a million more Iraqi Dinar from the same place we have always purchased. Something was very different. @@@@ is no longer selling...hummm so we went to @@@ where friends have purchased many times...before purchasing we were told quote "you understand that dinar is not used in Iraq as currency and that we will not buy back and Dinar under any circumstances." Well we are not sure what to think.....we did not purchase any.....anyone have any ideas on this?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

agreed, most people in the banking industry either have no clue what there talking about, or they just wont tell you anything because they dont want to answer a million and one questions until the RV hits....

dont let one miss informed banker keep you from investing, that is if investing is what you really want to do!

we all know the rv is going to happen, iraq wont survive with out it!!! so if you still have the opportunity and the means to invest.... id say do it!

if i had the cash to spare id buy as much as i could hands down!!

• Upvote 1

Wow, yeah that is funny, I'm sorry, but I've used Dinar personally in Iraq, the only other currency that is really used there is USD other than the IQD, do not be swayed by what some bank teller is telling you, especially if they either don't know, or they have been told to tell you otherwise....YES THAT IS HAPPENING...lol

• Upvote 2

Well, I went to State Bank of Texas this afternoon to pick up my order. This was the first time I had ordered from them. They purchase from the Currency Exchange out of Forida. I open the package and the Dinar has been in circulation for some time. Most are even writen on. None are torn however. I was furious. The teller told me that was the oldest or most worn she had seen come through. It took them an extra week to ship it, because they had so many back orders. NOW WHAT THE HECK IS THAT ABOUT? So they are scrounging up what ever they can get their hands on, to fill orders? I told her I would be bringing it back there to cash in anytime I had trouble with any other banks taking it. <_<

Has there been such a demand that the inventory is drying up? Hummmmmmm

today we went to purchase a million more Iraqi Dinar from the same place we have always purchased. Something was very different. @@@@ is no longer selling...hummm so we went to @@@ where friends have purchased many times...before purchasing we were told quote "you understand that dinar is not used in Iraq as currency and that we will not buy back and Dinar under any circumstances." Well we are not sure what to think.....we did not purchase any.....anyone have any ideas on this?

What bank is @@@@

and who is @@@@ where your friends purchase.

No Secrets here please! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

One thing I can tell you about banks, is that you have to remember that front line people at the bank are just tellers. I used to be in the banking industry, so I dont mean this in a slamming way at all. But most people in the bank are making $12 to $15 an hour max and some are less than that. When I purchased dinar from a bank, that is set to buy them back, I had to spell IRAQI Dinar for the Teller. At RBC, I had to educate the bank manager, which does not deal in the dinar YET. Foreign Currency is on a need to know basis in banks, and most seem not to need to know. It is difficult to gain reliable data from banks. The banks are about making the dollar, and they are not going to let many people know what is going on for the fear of information leaking out.

as to your dinars being in circulation

i picked up 300k dinars from my local TD bank they were also back ordered and took about 2 weeks to arrive, i have made multiple orders and i would receive new clean 25k notes

this time i received my 300k all in 5k notes that had signs of wear to them. I have no idea if this means anything

as to your dinars being in circulation

i picked up 300k dinars from my local TD bank they were also back ordered and took about 2 weeks to arrive, i have made multiple orders and i would receive new clean 25k notes

this time i received my 300k all in 5k notes that had signs of wear to them. I have no idea if this means anything

I know for a fact that 5/3rd notified branchs about Dinar and how it is purly speculative!!!

• Upvote 1

One thing I can tell you about banks, is that you have to remember that front line people at the bank are just tellers. I used to be in the banking industry, so I dont mean this in a slamming way at all. But most people in the bank are making $12 to $15 an hour max and some are less than that. When I purchased dinar from a bank, that is set to buy them back, I had to spell IRAQI Dinar for the Teller. At RBC, I had to educate the bank manager, which does not deal in the dinar YET. Foreign Currency is on a need to know basis in banks, and most seem not to need to know. It is difficult to gain reliable data from banks. The banks are about making the dollar, and they are not going to let many people know what is going on for the fear of information leaking out.

Your absolutely right...Most tellers are doing good to make 10.00 an hour here in the south.

I wonder why people don't utilize a licensed currency broker. that deals in all types of currency and metals such as dinar trade or such.

A Bank is the last place I would want to be. Dam rip offs. until I cash out than use them to move it to off shore corp in USD..

Have you ever tried to buy gold from a bank. HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

• Upvote 1

IMHO, the disseminating of circulated bills by these institutions is a GREAT sign!!!

It's kinda like getting a bagel at a bakery. Go in the morning, when the supply is high, you get a good fresh bagel. Go at night, right before closing, they give you what's left...a nasty old crusty bagel that'll break your teeth....

It's been a while now that Iraq supposedly closed the lid on dinar escaping the country, and the supply has dwindled. So the banks are giving out the crusty old bagels, that's all they got left! We're so close. I'm getting so excited. If this were a movie, this would be the part where the music starts to crescendo, the last great scene starts to unfold...

• Upvote 2

:lol::lol: IF I WERE YOU I WOULD GO FIND ME ANOTHER BANK TO DEAL WITH WOW THIS IS TO FUNNY :lol::lol: [b]PLEASE GIVE ME THE ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE # OF THESE 2 BANKS, I WOULD LOVE TO CALL THEM . :D[/b]

Check with Adam. I would LOVE to have that call on cc. The Wrath of Ref! l: :lol:B)

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 3