Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News Planning launches national strategy to fight poverty

Scooter39

Planning launches national strategy to fight poverty

2010-01-14 16:10:28 2010-01-14 16:10:28

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

بغداد ( إيبا )..أطلقت وزارة التخطيط الإستراتيجية الوطنية لمكافحة الفقر في العراق للفترة من 2010

Once again as usual people are speculating and reading more into things than are there. People say that part of the poverty plan is to RV the currency..So now everyone..ONCE AGAIN is misled to follow stuff that has NO PROOF OR EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP...WHEN ARE WE GOING TO LEARN...NOBODY KNOWS WHEN FOLKS,,,JESUS ALREADY...

Once again as usual people are speculating and reading more into things than are there. People say that part of the poverty plan is to RV the currency..So now everyone..ONCE AGAIN is misled to follow stuff that has NO PROOF OR EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP...WHEN ARE WE GOING TO LEARN...NOBODY KNOWS WHEN FOLKS,,,JESUS ALREADY...

Of course none of us know, but wouldn't a reval be the

easiest/quickest way to achieve the stated goals?

In reality, I look at an article like that & see no rv at all. They are going to try to correct the poverty & much more in a time frame of 2010-2014? Why would an rv take 4 years to correct a country's welfare? Iraqi's have dinar, if/when the rv happens poverty alone would be eliminated & the country would improve rather quickly. Am I missing something? I will throw this out as well....where will everyone stand if the rv is not included in the hopefully soon to be ratified budget? I do hope that everyone understands that the rv needs to be in the 2010 budget. It would not make sense to ratify the budget, then rv...they would then need to redo the budget. I would love to see the rv included in the budget. If anyone has other views as far as the rv & budget, I would like to hear them.