Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Thanksgiving to this DV Family

SteveI

Steve thanks for everything that you have contributed to this site. You really have conducted yourself with lot of poise and a sense of warm regards for all. You've definitely been able to keep this "ship" sailing in the right direction...forward, without looking back. Congratulations on the start of your new family and I truly wish you all the best. I wish you and your family a great Thanksgiving!

Peace and gratitude

adontik

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you! All of your kind words have been very heartwarming.

After the historic event takes place, please do your part as an AMERICAN and follow what Phoenix quoted in his post.

Quote from Phoenix:

“Support your local bank and the United States banking system.

Pay all due taxes as and when advised by the tax adviser of your choice.”

I am personally spending my first holiday with my new family and this is extremely important to me. I hope all of you do the same. Keep what is close to you next to your heart.

There are so many wonderful and kind people on this site and I hope to meet each and every one of you face to face very soon. The new friends I have met have been life changing for my wife and me. All of you have a heart of gold and it shows by your kindness in your words.

I wish all of you the best of luck in your future endeavors, and more importantly, Let God’s Word fill your memory rule your heart, and guide your steps because no service for Christ goes unnoticed by Him.

God Bless each and every one of you and have a blessed Thanksgiving Holiday with your families!

Steve

STEVEI,

Thank you and God bless you and your family as well.

In one of your last posts you informed us you were finishing up two mandatory board meetings and heading off to Iraq to find out what was really going on, how did your trip go? Were you able to get over there and get back for the holiday? Thank you in advance for your answer and input.

RichNick123

Steve - Thanks for the post! Hope you are RELAXING and ENJOYING this special time of year!

I'm doing an annual "Fathers/Son" football game on Thanksgiving with some of my neighbors! We've been doing it for about 15 years and running! Hopefully I don't crack a rib this year :lol:

GOD BLESS you and your family Steve!

- Fresh :twothumbs:

I do not believe Steve has been to Iraq and back yet, but I may be wrong. Have a great Thanksgiving Steve, and all the rest here at DV. I was gonna wait till tomorrow to throw out my wishes to you all, but since Steve posted this, I'll chime in now...as well as Wednesday ;) . I hope you get back this way before your trip to Iraq, Steve, unless you have already gone. I do not think you have though, because you would have let us know either way what your findings were. That is one thing I have learned about you, this is that you are a very honorable man to his word. Let me know, as always, if/when you will be heading west from your villa in AZ so we can meet up for lunch or dinner or coffee. Take care and have a wonderful time with your family! :twothumbs:

Thank you from the core of my being......the Spirit placed in you goes before you and prepares us with the love and Godliness you so freely offer.

My father told me to spend enough time in front of the mirror (as I prepare myself to go about my day), to keep looking in that mirror until I see Jesus Christ looking back at me.

I can see that your father has shared this same advice with you. Your actions speak majesty!!

God Bless you and your wonderful new family there.... as well as here also.

Family is the foundation of real love...... how blessed we are to be a part of such a large one!!

In Christ,

4HisGlory

• Upvote 1

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you! All of your kind words have been very heartwarming.

After the historic event takes place, please do your part as an AMERICAN and follow what Phoenix quoted in his post.

Quote from Phoenix:

“Support your local bank and the United States banking system.

Pay all due taxes as and when advised by the tax adviser of your choice.”

I am personally spending my first holiday with my new family and this is extremely important to me. I hope all of you do the same. Keep what is close to you next to your heart.

There are so many wonderful and kind people on this site and I hope to meet each and every one of you face to face very soon. The new friends I have met have been life changing for my wife and me. All of you have a heart of gold and it shows by your kindness in your words.

I wish all of you the best of luck in your future endeavors, and more importantly, Let God’s Word fill your memory rule your heart, and guide your steps because no service for Christ goes unnoticed by Him.

God Bless each and every one of you and have a blessed Thanksgiving Holiday with your families!

Steve

Roller Coaster ~ Gotta get off this RIDE!

Blessings

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1