Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"You will be coming into a fortune"

He-man

... Here I was adding "... in bed" to the end of my fortune cookies :unsure:

I can't believe I've been missing out on the GOOD financial advice that was right in front of me! :lol::D:lol:

- Fresh :lol:

"IN BED"........ Thats what my wife said, but I told her NOT TO JINKS IT!!! For it would be better to wait and ENJOY "in bed" at the BAHAMAS....... He-man :lmao::drool::lmao:

• Upvote 1

Well, I just talked to Confucius, and he said:

"Once RV happens, you will never have to work a day in your life"

Awesome!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Say Confucious Man. You do sound slick to me, Bro........

FYI - Just finished my Chinese dinner - The fortune cookie said " Confucius say "crowded elevator smell different to midget" " :blink::blink:

I'm speechless............That' s nothing short of GENIUS.

Ok, im sure a lot of you think astrology is crazy but so are fortune cookies. Anyways, my wife is big time into astrology. Im not talking horiscopes either, she has a huge book that breaks down your day of birth and exact time, where the planets were...blah blah blah. When she read mine a few years ago it was CRAZY how exact it was about who i am and things i had already accomplished in life. I always liked the part where it stated i am very $$ oriented, which i am. She read it again a couple months ago and it states; "you will be very successful financially in your late 20's"... I am 29

Take it for what it is but this book has stated my whole life and personality in great detail.

• Upvote 1

OK, Had some for a lunch meeting yesterday and my fortune was:

Good news will come to you from far away

with numbers:

03 15 23 33 44 9

:D

(and I can't see how to do this in bed or between the sheets ! :lol: )

Well, maybe, I'll be in bed, between the sheets when I'll be notified of rv!

<_<

TOO FUNNY.................................... :rolleyes:

I HAD CHINESE FOOD YESTERDAY FOR A "LATE LUNCH"................................... :blink:

AND I AM STILL STUFFED.................................... :o

AND I REALLY DIDN'T EACH THAT MUCH............................. :D

THE FOTUNE COOKIES, ARE TELLING US THE TRUTH (EVEN IF WE CAN'T GET THE TRUTH OUT OF ANY BODY ELSE) :blink:

"GO BIG MONEY.........................GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I MEAN RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE IT BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

DRAVMORRIS :wave::hug::woot::twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I would buy the numbers in the lotto or powerball, you never know!!! I don think the Dinar is a better bet that's for sure!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

I tell you what....... that is what I have been thinking of doing, anybody out there that may get LUCKY with these numbers be SURE to send me my BROKERS CUT!!! ;)B):P:lol:

• Upvote 1