Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"You will be coming into a fortune"

He-man

Hey, I'm trying to keep it positive, but........just this morning as I was shaving in front of the bathroom mirror, slowly some words began to form out of the steam on the mirror.....they spelled out......"time has not been kind to you". Maybe I better stick to fortune cookies. GO RV.

• Upvote 3

Can't resist, here is my strange event: The boxes of Cyberschool material came in the mail. The box with the miscellaneous things had a flash card floating around in there, the other cards were sealed in their boxes. It was the alphabet flash card, the letter 'R'. Rudy the rooster, in the shape of a 'V'. RV is what I saw, with the help of Rudy! I opened the alphabet flashcards, and the letter R (another Rudy the RV rooster) was in there in the right place. Hmmm. I think this was very strange.

• Upvote 1

Hey FAM....... I just NOTICED something here: FROM MY POST!!!

but the first ODD thing was it had "2" seperate papers with "2" messages inside (they suppose to come with only 1 message)??? Remember this was on this past SUNDAY evening...... 1 message states quote "Follow your heart for success in the coming week" and to top it off the other message states quote "You will be coming into fortune".

Could this be a FORTUNE COOKIE FROM IRAQ...... :D:lol:

Edited by He-man
  • Upvote 1

Here's mine... whenever I see 111 or 1111 I know that I'm doing something I am supposed to be doing. Just after leaving Wells Fargo Bank and talking to them about cashing in after an RV, I pull behind a FedEx truck with 111 as the license plate. Also, just as I submitted an order for another $1M Dinar and printed it out, my wife texts me "11:11 kisses". I'm loving the wild ride!

• Upvote 1

I was sitting next to a palm reader in a bar about a week before I heard about the Dinar.

She said my prosperity line takes a sharp turn toward the good at mid life. She said

she had never seen a prosperity line take such a sharp turn! I didn't even have to pay

her for the reading! Needless to say, when I heard about the IQD a week later, I could

not pass up throwing my hat in the ring. This is the reason it is all going to work out for

all of us with the RV! 

I've always wonder if Palm Readers can do what they advertise to do - then why don't they just pick the lottery numbers and be done with it !!!

• Upvote 1

I've always wonder if Palm Readers can do what they advertise to do - then why don't they just pick the lottery numbers and be done with it !!!

Like in all professions, there's people who are good at what they do, and those who blow. In the "new age" crowd, I've seen plenty of sharp people who know what they're doing, the problem is, they're mixed in among the flakes, fruits, and nuts! lol

PS..... If you have any POSITIVE EVENTS, NEWS or PLANS that you are EXCITED about PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH US!!!??? Kind regard......... He-man

WELL......... I might be SLIGHTLY off by a dollar or two, it may be more like $25 RV rate.......... any mathmatitons here??? ;)

I caled the get team. $25.82 and it is done. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I was sitting next to a palm reader in a bar about a week before I heard about the Dinar.

She said my prosperity line takes a sharp turn toward the good at mid life. She said

she had never seen a prosperity line take such a sharp turn! I didn't even have to pay

her for the reading! Needless to say, when I heard about the IQD a week later, I could

not pass up throwing my hat in the ring. This is the reason it is all going to work out for

all of us with the RV! 

I have one close friend that was on board with the iqd from day one. no questions no if's this if that, NOTHING. not even a web search.

about two weeks after the first purchase of iqd, this person took a trip to a spiritual guide for issues too personal to mention here. to their surprise the main topic that was discussed was about getting out of debt from a stack of "very important papers" without even telling this person their name.... and how they would buy the white truck they had been eying and the home. before the iqd came in the mail they didn't have anything of importance that could get them out of debt. this person has never came to this website, dd's, ac's.... none! and has more confidence in this than the guru's... AMAZING!

p.s. I already asked if a date or rate was mentioned... sorry

(just sharing)

Hey FAM....... I just NOTICED something here: FROM MY POST!!!

but the first ODD thing was it had "2" seperate papers with "2" messages inside (they suppose to come with only 1 message)??? Remember this was on this past SUNDAY evening...... 1 message states quote "Follow your heart for success in the coming week" and to top it off the other message states quote "You will be coming into fortune".

Could this be a FORTUNE COOKIE FROM IRAQ...... :blink:B):D

• Upvote 1

PS..... If you have any POSITIVE EVENTS, NEWS or PLANS that you are EXCITED about PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH US!!!??? Kind regard......... He-man

Well, my muscle-bound sword-weilding, tiger taming friend, since you asked...

November 21st was our 12th wedding anniversary, and in years past I would forget and my wife ALWAYS remembered (yes, Jug, the dawghouse).

But....THIS year....I remembered and SHE forgot!!blink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Things are gonna go my way for the rest of this year, must mean its...

RRRRRVVVVVV TTTTTTIIIIIIIMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!! (Sorry Dinariac for plagurizing...wink.gif )