Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"You will be coming into a fortune"

He-man

Hey DV fam......... On Sunday a friend of mines told me about a Mongolian eating spot, so I went to check it out. The food was aaaaah, well "pretty" good, however the meal came with a FORTUNE cookie. First off I know it is common to get positive message from fortune cookies, but they usualy state more general type message. I dont know about any of you, but the first ODD thing was it had "2" seperate papers with "2" messages inside (they suppose to come with only 1 message)??? Remember this was on this past SUNDAY evening...... 1 message states quote "Follow your heart for success in the coming week" and to top it off the other message states quote "You will be coming into fortune". I know that prior to this Sunday night I was feeling a bit discouraged by some of the naysayers comments and I have concerns in regards the delays of events taking place plus all the smoke articles out there and so forth. Therefore, I just wanted to SHARE with all of you this MOST ODD, but yet LUCKY FORTUNE COOKIE message!!! I do BELIEVE in what a FRIENDS of OURS says( "zzzzzzzzz" ) that we need to "STAY POSITIVE"!!! I truely feel that WE WILL BE COMING INTO FORTUNE TOGETHER and we are LUCKY to have this OPPORTUNITY in the first place, so HAVE A BLESSED HAPPY THANKSGIVING and STAY POSITIVE...... DV fam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RV coming SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::tiphat::woot:

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

I was sitting next to a palm reader in a bar about a week before I heard about the Dinar.

She said my prosperity line takes a sharp turn toward the good at mid life. She said

she had never seen a prosperity line take such a sharp turn! I didn't even have to pay

her for the reading! Needless to say, when I heard about the IQD a week later, I could

not pass up throwing my hat in the ring. This is the reason it is all going to work out for

all of us with the RV! 

• Upvote 3

If you have any POSITIVE EVENTS, NEWS or PLANS that you are EXCITED about PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH US!!!??? Kind regard......... He-man

I'd like to share that your post was the second one I had read in about 20 minutes surrounding (Chinese Food) Fortune cookies... the first was just mentioned in my thread not too long ago :D

and...

I'm probably going to have some delivered shortly! :lol: :lol:

and apparently depending on what the fortune cookie says... I may be able to write the meal off :D

- Fresh :lol:

... Here I was adding "... in bed" to the end of my fortune cookies :unsure:

I can't believe I've been missing out on the GOOD financial advice that was right in front of me! :lol::D:lol:

That's funny! I've always said "Between the sheets" at the end of my fortune cookies. lol lol

Edited by rsneed

Sometimes we just have to post funnies! It makes people laugh and releases endorphines! He must have gotten one of my fortunes because the last time I went to a Chinese place, I opened my cookie and there wasn't a fortune in it at all. I could take that negative, but didn't. I figured God just didn't know quite what he was going to do with me right now. LOL

• Upvote 1

... Here I was adding "... in bed" to the end of my fortune cookies :unsure:

I can't believe I've been missing out on the GOOD financial advice that was right in front of me! :lol::D:lol:

"IN BED"........ Thats what my wife said, but I told her NOT TO JINKS IT!!! For it would be better to wait and ENJOY "in bed" at the BAHAMAS....... :lmao::drool::lmao: He-man

• Upvote 1

Since this was started I'll chime in. I actually keep many of my good fortune cookie messages. I am not kidding you when I say these 4 are ones I've got in the past 3 months.

1. You will have an exciting business venture (Ok I am starting a new business once the RV happens)

2. You do not have to worry about your future.

3. You may find your horizons suddenly broadened.

4. Stop searching. Happiness will come to you.

Usually I get stupid (oh my there's that word again) but these were quite interesting. I should have written the dates on them. GO RV, GO DINAR, GO FORTUNE!!!!! :partyhat:

• Upvote 1

What were the magic numbers on the back? :lol:

Like I stated...... there are "2". Numbers for one is: 5 27 30 32 37 41...... and the others numbers are: 8 23 36 40 43 44. WOW...... avarage RV rate is $23!!! lol lol lol

Edited by He-man
  • Upvote 2

PS..... If you have any POSITIVE EVENTS, NEWS or PLANS that you are EXCITED about PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH US!!!??? Kind regard......... He-man

I'll take that....

WELL......... I might be SLIGHTLY off by a dollar or two, it may be more like $25 RV rate.......... any mathmatitons here??? ;)