Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Trails

Phoenix

Nice video Phoenix.....What an awsome world we live in. Praise God for all our blessings now and to come on this Thanksgiving. You have earned a lot of respect from the members here (which is no easy task) and we all enjoy your information on the dinar. I hope you will continue to share with us until this ride is over. At any rate, may your days be filled with joy and blessings to you and yours.

Phoenix,

You were the first, if not one of the first that educated me on this investment in our comments back and forth a long time ago. Thanks so much for offering your wisdom and insight to a newbie back then. Hopefully, one day we will meet in person where I can thank you for your selfless teachings. I would be honored in meeting you if our paths may ever cross in the future, Sir!

• Upvote 2

Phoenix,

God Bless you and your family. Thank you for all the insight you have given and I feel from your post, we must be entering the station, so everyone, grab your belongings and watch as you step from the ride.

Pictures are being sold outside the gate lol. I can only imgagine what mone will look like lol.

Linny

• Upvote 1

Phoenix, God Bless you and your family this holiday season, may we all find the peace and tranquility we have all been searching for all these years, especially the People of Iraq who suffered more than any of us could ever imagine and also to to all those that have gone before us while fighting for our Freedom this is for all of them and our loved ones too...

I thought of you with love today, But, that is nothing new

I thought about you yesterday and days before that too,

I think of you in silence and I often speak your name.

Now, All I have are memories and your picture in a frame,

Your memory is my keepsake with which I’ll never part

God has you in His keeping and I have you in my heart.

God Bless all of you

and May You all Have A

Blessed Thanksgiving..... Lynn

• Upvote 2

For all you younguns out there who don't know Neil Young, here are the lyrics to his song:

After The Goldrush

Well, I dreamed I saw the knights

In armor coming,

Saying something about a queen.

There were peasants singing and

Drummers drumming

And the archer split the tree.

There was a fanfare blowing

To the sun

That was floating on the breeze.

Look at Mother Nature on the run

In the nineteen seventies.

Look at Mother Nature on the run

In the nineteen seventies.

I was lying in a burned out basement

With the full moon in my eyes.

I was hoping for replacement

When the sun burst thru the sky.

There was a band playing in my head

And I felt like getting high.

I was thinking about what a

Friend had said

I was hoping it was a lie.

Thinking about what a

Friend had said

I was hoping it was a lie.

Well, I dreamed I saw the silver

Space ships flying

In the yellow haze of the sun,

There were children crying

And colors flying

All around the chosen ones.

All in a dream, all in a dream

The loading had begun.

They were flying Mother Nature's

Silver seed to a new home in the sun.

Flying Mother Nature's

Silver seed to a new home.

seems almost prophetic in retrospect ...

• Upvote 2

Phoenix...Thanks for the memories

I am probably one of only a few here who actually saw Crosby Stills Nash and Young perform live, as well as Led Zeppelin, Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendrix, Santana, the Original Temptations and many others.

Those were some GOOD TIMES MY FRIEND.

And thank you Phoenix for the flash back. You made your point clear without saying anything.

I appreciate all of your contributions to this site and others. But why leave now? We are finally getting close and you decide to leave? Why not hang around and celebrate with us? I understand that you feel this is done(please God!), but I don't know why you would want to leave at this point. Whether you have anything more to add or not, we all would love to see you here. :)

ARE WE DATED OURSELVES.................................. :rolleyes:

I LISTENED TO THEM WHEN WE WHERE STATION IN GERMANY............................. ;)

ALSO SAW JETHRO TOLL AND DAVID MILES IN FRANKFURT......................... ;)

IT WAS CRAZY................................PEOPLE WHERE LIGHTING UP LIKE CRAZY AND :o

PASSING IT AROUND..................................TALK ABOUT SOME "HAPPY" PEOPLE :wave::hug::woot:

DRAVMORRIS2 :twothumbs:

Wow! That gave me chills! Thank you for sharing this and for all the time and info you have given to this site. I hope you have a truly blessed Thanksgiving and know forever that you have many friends around the world whom you have never met and wish you nothing but the very best in all you do! You are one of a kind!