Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 CALM DOWN

All I want to know is why the freaking drama? Check Mate this SteveI that come on people get over it. I like them and their post as well but this feels like High School all over again! We are in this together so let’s get over the petty differences, and work as a team. We are on the verge of the biggest life changing event we have ever seen. So let’s stop with the Bull Chit, and get over this!

Peace out!

Inheritance

Thanks for your post Viper! :)

Edited by inheritance
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

All I want to know is why the freaking drama? Check Mate this SteveI that come on people get over it. I like them and their post as well but this feels like High School all over again! We are in this together so let’s get over the petty differences, and work as a team. We are on the verge of the biggest life changing event we have ever seen. So let’s stop with the Bull Chit, and get over this!

Peace out!

Inheritance

AMEN!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Peace out!

Inheritance

No kidding man. Stop with all the drama. Have a great T-giving.

• Upvote 1

Who said Steve1 Left DV He said he would be on vacation with his family for thanksgiving and post though somebody if he can You guys need to relax and let things play out. thank you viper for your post Heres hopeing everyone Has a wonderful thanksgiving.

Edited by peanut46

Thanks Viper and all of the team.... this is not why we are all here and I for one do not want to hear any more of the complaining. If you need to complain go somewhere else.

This is a Dinar website and there are many here with great OPINIONS remember I am sure that the IRAQ government is not calling anyone on this site to give them intel so lighten up. If you want more intel go find it and report back here, stop complaining.

We are all in this just trying to do the best we can. No not all of the intel here is perfect but if you dont like what you are getting stop complaining and go somewhere else. There are some great people here and to lose them because of all of the whining makes me sick.

Stick with the Dinar talk and intel and leave the rest out.... I for one am very grateful for all of the wonderful people that I have come to know and trust on this site.

Blessings to all and CHILL OUT..... wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 6

Peace out!

Inheritance

Whats funny is were are wondering why the GOI cant get it togather...and we are all fighting and yelling at each other...imangine if we all hated each other for 1000s of years and are now told to be nice and work together...TO China, the us and russia orders....Yeah there is gonna be delays...

I thank everyone for all the information posted. We all, or at least most of us who have been here for a while know the patterns of those who has been giving us great information. I for one appreciate you for not posting until you have positive info to give. It doesn't make sense to just post to be posting, for those of us who are not satisfied with the info not coming quick enough, or to our satisfaction, we need to do our own research. These ladies and gents have been doing this long enough for it to be evident to us see how their information has been on point in most cases. Remember we are dealing with Iraq and they are unstable, now they have the daunting task of being in charge and putting something in place in which they have to make sure it is correct. Not to mention the fact they have many different groups to consider and appease so no one is left out. Whether we agree with the time line or not, it's not personally about us. We have just been blessed to know someone in the right place or the opportunity to invest. I believe in the quiet before the storm, I believe this RV is on top of us and the trigger may be pulled at any time. If you stand and watch the cake in oven baking it seems to never rise, but if you walk away from the oven and peek at it every now and again before you know it will be done. Let's just let this thing happen and I know we're all going to blessed abundantly, I am just as excited if not more than the next person, but we have to keep this investment in perspective. I been vested for 6 years now, but I'm waiting for the fat lady to sing. Right now she's warming up her vocals. Thanks Viper1, keepem, Steve1, zzzzzzzzz, Viziro, Scooter, CG, Carla Scooter, thDat Gurl, and all the other's I did not mention, but you know who you are. Everything you bring is very much appreciated, we know you don't have to do it because you're not on payroll. Thank you for thinking about us getting the best infor there is out there. Blessing to everyone on this site and have a Happy Thanksgiving. Give thanks for what God has done, what He's doing, and what we know He's going to do.

• Upvote 1

I have recieved several emails on different subjects that have developed in the last hours here at DV. #1 I advised I would be concentrating on the RV ONLY at this time and unfortunately there is not much solid info on the RV right now and I do not post just for the sake of posting. It is important to me to pass on to you THE BEST INFO I can get. #2 There are plenty of posts on the formation of the GOI and it seems to be moving along ok at this point. #3 In reference to SteveI and Check possibly leaving DV, that would be A HUGE LOSS and hopefully they will reconsider. Please give Steve, Check and Adam time to work this out before making any hasty decisions. I wish Steve and Check the best and support them all I can but to be honest I don't have enough facts on the situation to give any type of input at this time. I will contact SteveI today. Meanwhile I would ask that we just calm down and we will see how this situation plays out. SteveI and Check are highly respected here and they do have a LARGE following and much support. I hope this is just a misunderstanding that will be worked out quickly so hopefully Steve and Check will be back with us very soon. If not then I guess there will be decisions to be made at that time. As always I will pass on any RV info I get. At any rate I wish each and everyone of you a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Take care and stay focused.

Very well said!!! Thank you Viper51. You have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!!! God Bless!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Viper for your helpfulness and the attitude you purvey to us.

I am in total alignment with you "dlbfilm" in your comments as well!!

I hope all the fantastic intel providers will return to this site to share in this glory that we are to be brought into!!

I am grateful and wish all on here peace, joy and fruitfullnes thru out this wonderful THANKSGIVING Season!! Go RV!!!!!!!!

Could I please make a suggestion, without everybody bashing me?

I find that I'm sitting at the computer all day long, reading page after page of "thank you" to people for their posts.

Would it be possible just to give their post a "plus" and they would know that everyone is happy, and none of us would have to do so much reading?

Just a suggestion. :-)

• Upvote 6