Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blind leading the Blind.

One question, how is a CC any different than a TK chat that are posted here daily, they don't get reviewed or have a stamp of approval on them. Just asking, not bashing by any means, but we lost two good people tonight over something this silly. God bless and happy holidays.

I posed that question in another thread. I don't see the difference... unless it has somethinig to do with a liability issue of it being posted FIRST on DV.

Now suppose Check and SteveI and others don't work this one through with Adam. What if they post on some other site and someone from that site re-posts it on DV like the TK chats get posted here with no review or question. Would that take Adam off the hook for liability?

I do hope this gets worked out.

• Upvote 2

Eh, My bad jokes and I will be here. I have no loyalty to the gurus. Someone will be here to replace them. I just want my money and I'm on my way. I won't be going to any roasts or anything silly like that.

I will say this about you dude...at least your honest....lol,and you are right someone else will step up if they dont come back.Keep on posting Bane...you may have bad jokes but at least your words have steel in em...can always count on you to keep it real and sometimes funny as hell

I will say this about you dude...at least your honest....lol,and you are right someone else will step up if they dont come back.Keep on posting Bane...you may have bad jokes but at least your words have steel in em...can always count on you to keep it real and sometimes funny as hell

You sound like Ten Bears in Outlaw Josie Wales. :PB)

• Upvote 1

You've been on here for 1 month posting....... and yet you've learned nothing. This is the best site for information. No matter what you think of Iraq.... they are birthing a new nation. It's coming forth live and well. Stop sounding like a thumb sucking kid ......whinning over a lost toy.... Grow up.

I dont know if you have ever been to Iraq but its not coming forth live and well.. PERIOD!!! If it was the poor would not go to bed hungry and broke. It would not take 8 or 9 months to form a GOI!!! Not to mention christans getting slaughtered in the streets!!!! I have been there and it has a long long long way to go. :angry:

• Upvote 1

What a night of the long knives, all while I was sleeping!! Bane, you have gone up in my estimation, and think you and Jug Dawg should consider a double act, nearly split the coffee!!

Not sure why everyone has their knickers in a twist over this, I wish Check and Steve all the best, and hope that half of what Steve has already said is confirmed, i.e. HCL law and Fils are passed.

We still have the old guard, great people, who have shown total commitment without reward so onward and upward I say. :)

• Upvote 1

ADAM IS THE CHILD WENT CRYING TO MOMMY BO HO THE BIG BOYS WONT PLAY WITH ME SHUTUP KEEP COLLECTING YOUR MONEY FORM YOUR SO CALLED EXPERT ADVICE SALE THOSE VIP MEMBERSHIPS YOUR BOOK AND LET THOSE WHO POST GREAT POST AND PICK ME UPS KEEP DOING THERE THING THEY CONTRIBUTE WAY MORE ON HERE THAN U

shortest membership in DV history?

joined 11/18/10 banned 11/23/10 lol

• Upvote 3

I would like to apologize to Adam for my middle of the night rant. I very much love this sight It says i been a member for a few days I how ever been reading from this wonderful sight for much much longer I just do not want to see it diminish I loat my business this year do to the failing economy I have alot riding on this investment I know i am not the only one So again I apologize to Adam the mods and any member that I may have offended

I dont think people were so upset by the cc being pulled as they were by Checkmates thread telling us that he was done with this site after it was pulled. It was the cc being pulled that led to him posting that he was leaving DV, and that led to everyone getting upset. So i dont think they were/are upset over nothing, if zzzzzzzzz is gone, people are going to be upset.

I may be mistaken and probably am, I tend to get people and names confused, but hasn't zzzzzzzzz like said he was going to leave and then didn't before? It seems to me a silly reason to leave especially when during the last conference call, Adam said all calls need to be released through him. Either way, I do not really care about the cc they bore me because they never say....WE"RE RICH!!! I like Check's post because they're exciting whether or not they are true. This whole cc thing seems like a waist of energy to be focusing on, we should be using our mental energy to reval the dinar.

ADAM IS THE CHILD WENT CRYING TO MOMMY BO HO THE BIG BOYS WONT PLAY WITH ME SHUTUP KEEP COLLECTING YOUR MONEY FORM YOUR SO CALLED EXPERT ADVICE SALE THOSE VIP MEMBERSHIPS YOUR BOOK AND LET THOSE WHO POST GREAT POST AND PICK ME UPS KEEP DOING THERE THING THEY CONTRIBUTE WAY MORE ON HERE THAN U

Lmao shortest membership ever...You know this website is a dictatorship not a democracy website, I don't think they're gonna like that too much.

You people are upset at nothing. This conference call just needs to go through the proper channels. No ones freedoms are rights are being toyed with.

Trust your leader, this is Adam's site. If it was pulled there is a reason. And you must be patient and wait for the answer. To pick up and threatened to leave is as childish as 'no you can't play, i'll take my ball and go home'.

We are on the verge of a critical change in life for all of us...... if this is how foolishly you act..... then i can only guess you will spend your wealth foolishly as well and be broke in 2-3 years. Grow up people.

Thank you for Stating the Obvious... which some are just not getting for some reason...

Perhaps the RV anxiety is making a good portion of the DV membership approach the leading edge of insanity.

Thanks for stating what needed to be said.

IMO of course..

You've been on here for 1 month posting....... and yet you've learned nothing. This is the best site for information. No matter what you think of Iraq.... they are birthing a new nation. It's coming forth live and well. Stop sounding like a thumb sucking kid ......whinning over a lost toy.... Grow up.

I can tell you this, I have seen sites close down, with no warning, when statements like these start coming in. In 7 years I have seen 5 different sites just close up shop. I went online to check in and nothing. Not everyone on here is crooked. And some here really do try to bring the best they can to us all. Hey, its no big deal. There are 20 other sites you can go to and get the same info, right? This has been the most professional site I have seen up to now. Just because their predictions have been wrong, doesn't make them a bad site. Nobody on the other sites have been right either.

Sorry CGBrown, I put this with the wrong post. Didn't mean you.

Edited by gman51
  • Upvote 1