Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

checkmate said hes gone

speedy1

sup bumps...

thanks for agreeing with me, Adam sells to keep this site. i also said we are not forced to be here... and the invitation for any of us to leave is noted.

u do a great job as a mod! you would agree that your job would be much easier if da boss guy was around more?

not bashing montana, just thinkin more people would like to hear from him more often...

:)pau hannah

you finished with work? :lol: j/k

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 3

One problem at a time!! :wacko: :wacko: :lol:

Same thing as above ^^^^^^^^^ :lol:

I am the one who banned you guys, and only from chat and I will ask it be lifted, but my point was (and I'm sorry you got caught in the crossfire) Adam was pretty clear to the mods about how to treat cc's in the future.

FYI and I hope Adam doesn't mind my sharing this, this is from his post to the mods following the initial conf call altercation:

" if you don't see my personal "stamp" on something, PLEASE put a stop to it until I can take a look! This is for our protection

and for the protection of the community."

So posting the numbers and continuing to discuss it seemed an offense to his request.

Bump, can you please help me and get these guys back into chat ? ty :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Thanks everyone!! I am going to bed!! :lol:

Mods PLEASE take over!! :lol: :lol:

I am the one who banned you guys, and only from chat and I will ask it be lifted, but my point was (and I'm sorry you got caught in the crossfire) Adam was pretty clear to the mods about how to treat cc's in the future.

FYI and I hope Adam doesn't mind my sharing this, this is from his post to the mods following the initial conf call altercation:

" if you don't see my personal "stamp" on something, PLEASE put a stop to it until I can take a look! This is for our protection

and for the protection of the community."

So posting the numbers and continuing to discuss it seemed an offense to his request.

Bump, can you please help me and get these guys back into chat ? ty :)

Adam is the only one that can un-ban as far as I know!!! Just send him a pm with their names and IP's and he can take care of it for you!! :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WOW,,,,,,,, You need some sleep my friend.... this has all being a mess.. god bless and happy holidays.....

bo, a lot of topic here...but with already 7 losses, even if we win out, do you think a wild card could be in the picture? Thursday is HUGE, especially with Kitna as a QB....he sucks!

THANK YOU FOR THAT, BUMPER.........................

I KEEP HIM IN MY PRAYERS, ALWAYS........................... :rolleyes:

WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 33 YEARS, I WANT HIM TO BE AROUND FOR A LONG TIME TO COME................. :lol:

IT'S FUN GIVING HIM GRIEF, OF COURSE IN THE MOST LOVING WAY........................ :D

AND HE JUST GOT BACK TO WORK AFTER BEING ON IOD (INJURED ON DUTY) FOR 6 MONTHS......................... :o

AFTER ALL THESE YEARS...........................HE WENT DOWN ON HIS BIKE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME.......................... :(

AND IT WASN'T EVEN HIS FAULT, SOME DUFESS CUT HIM OFF............................... : :o

BUT HE'S GOOD TO GO...................... AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS! :twothumbs:

DRAVMORRIS2

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with Bumper64 not that my opinion matters. I have been on this site awhile and things are being posted over and over. I dont come on much anymore because we used to enjoy ourselves on this site. ITS NOT LIKE THAT ANYMORE. People have gotten nasty and just rude.

I haven't been here long and have definitely experienced how rude and blindly opinionated some can be. Blogs just seem like a place for an automatic diatribe

• Upvote 1

I think Adam and the mods all know what you are doing. I think what service A dam brings to this site is 100 % real...However is there not any type of disclaimers not holding Adam responsible for any

claims made on this site by others with info and such, posting conference calls, tax questions and answers etc... If not then maybe something to that effect could be done and then people can continue on here without topics or chats LOCKED..

• Upvote 3

each and everyone here has overreacted,we want steve1 and zzzzzzzzz back the info keeps us going......who will give that if they never come back?

I agree with the over-reaction on the part of everyone. If they don't come back here they will no doubt post somewhere. What then will happen if someone re-posts on DV like people bring over typed chats and conf calls from other sites? What is the difference? Unless it has to do with a liability issue for Adam if it is FIRST posted on DV. Read 4th paragraph of Post #15 in this thread

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Im hopin they do come back to this site..if nothing else because they give it to us straight and real,not to mention they put it in lay-terms for those of us that dont speak the language.......That being said if they dont come back I for one will continue doing my own research as usual i will continue to hang in chat and glean info there,i will continue reading the posts and commenting when i feel the need to.But above all else the sun WILL come out tomorrow and itll be a new day and we will still have our dinar,and Iraq will still need to RV.

Regardless to if they do or dont come back shouldnt keep peeps from leaving this site.....i havent been here long enough to really gauge this site and the celebs here,but i do know that there are others here that are sharp and do the homework,and as a community of dinar holders we all will carry on till this rv's.Above all else people remember this.......people come and people go and sometimes they do come back.i hope they do come back,but if they dont im sure someone else here or a few someones will step up and enlighten us with their knowledge....Not trying to be smarmy or an unsensitive azz,its the nature of a chatroom/blog site.people get mad and leave sites like these everyday and its always over something that couldve been solved in person....these screens dont do much in the sense of conveying emotions feelings or thoughts,as im sure some here will read what i have to say and assume that because ive been here a short time i dont have a clue as to who check is and so on.You would be right i dont know him like many others here do,do i respect his wisdom...DAM right i do...will i stop coming here because he stops for whatever reason he has?HELL NO,because there still is a multitude of info here and if more people would research for themselves maybe just maybe none of this wouldve happened....JMO.

For the rest of those that do post here but dont have the celeb status of some here keep doin what ya do because thats what we all are supposed to do on a site like this,not relying on a handful of forum celebs and becoming mindless sheep.

:tiphat: ....STAY TUNED!!!

I agree with the over-reaction on the part of everyone. If they don't come back here they will no doubt post somewhere. What then will happen if someone re-posts on DV like people bring over typed chats and conf calls from other sites? What is the difference? Unless it has to do with a liability issue for Adam if it is FIRST posted on DV. Read 4th paragraph of Post #15 in this thread

yep its massive egos i think, we just want good info and i think adam realises that just recently they have become an asset to this site,i hope this can be resolved soon.

people come and go but try and hold onto the good ones.

Well said Weasel. To be honest, I am not actually what definitive news the new guru's brought to the table here.

On the 12th November Steve confirmed and guaranteed that the HCL law and FILS were passed, I haven't seen proof of either. We all sit behind screens, no proof of anything. Adam who I may not think is right all of the time, is at least a good business man, he has proved that.

Viper, Scooter, Carla, Phoenix, Doc, Sunshine et al, really do help purely out of the goodness of their hearts I think, not wanting any pandering from any of us, just steady away. Perhaps I am missing something, and ready for the crossfire.

Diva like attitudes really don't sit well with me. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just goes to show the mentality of our countries anymore , power corupts period , especially in the unstable minds of some people . Giving MOD power to people that this guy only knows through the internet is wrong period , censorship runs rampant in todays society , have we forgotten some of the rights our forfathers gave us , opinions are just that " OPINIONS " people need to learn to deal with differences of opinions . Have a nice day

Well said Weasel. To be honest, I am not actually what definitive news the new guru's brought to the table here.

On the 12th November Steve confirmed and guaranteed that the HCL law and FILS were passed, I haven't seen proof of either. We all sit behind screens, no proof of anything. Adam who I may not think is right all of the time, is at least a good business man, he has proved that.

Viper, Scooter, Carla, Phoenix, Doc, Sunshine et al, really do help purely out of the goodness of their hearts I think, not wanting any pandering from any of us, just steady away. Perhaps I am missing something, and ready for the crossfire.

Diva like attitudes really don't sit well with me. :)

Well spoken !

Just what do you think pays for the FREE site??? It's the VIP members, it's the sale of the books and other things like the adds!!!

NO one is making you stay on this site!! You can leave just a easy as you signed on to this site!!

I am sorry for being so bold but this just not the night to keep causing trouble!!!

Pick up your toys and go home lol

Allow me to simplify this with 3 simple words - "too many egos". If not, this thread would never had reason to get started.

You hit the nail right on the head "" EGOs " exactly

• Upvote 2

Sorry but ~ SteveI DID NOT have an ego... He was kind and polite... on the order of Scooter. Geez people!

and... There is a big difference between posting / copying pasting articles (which is important and helpful)

and what Check and SteveI and others have done... They have been very instrumental in explaining processes

and opinions concerning this investment which most of us appreciate and admit we have learned from.

I would like to know where SteveI & others go because honestly that site will do well! It is people like them (Egos)

who have brought the real value to this site. Let's be honest here.

• Upvote 6

I'm sure SteveI and Check will NOT allow their posts on this site. I wouldn't if I were them!!!

True Tammi... Seriously why ban someone and send them off to enhance someone else's site ~ and then have guest posts by them! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Seems like a bad business decision to me.

Regardless of where they post... THEY WILL BE READ because they are respected for their leadership. wink.gif

Some site is gonna be blessed! LOL Unity & cooperation always win in the end. smile.gif JMHO

• Upvote 1

Sorry but ~ SteveI DID NOT have an ego... He was kind and polite... on the order of Scooter. Geez people!

and... There is a big difference between posting / copying pasting articles (which is important and helpful)

and what Check and SteveI and others have done... They have been very instrumental in explaining processes

and opinions concerning this investment which most of us appreciate and admit we have learned from.

I would like to know where SteveI & others go because honestly that site will do well! It is people like them (Egos)

who have brought the real value to this site. Let's be honest here.

You are correct, if it wasn't for the guys that bring there info here that have done DD it would not be a site I come to. I just bypass all the other BS that is put on here because those peeps have no life of there own.

When I say " EGO " I`m refering to some of the censorship not the posters or info guys , all these guys " steve1/zzzzzzzzz/ whoever , it`s all a matter of OPINION and that is what people just don`t get . If they research and say they have connections , so be it , unless you have intel or connections , just STFU and keep reading the info that is provided and make your own opinion about it . By continually bashing and name calling is causing more strife than anything , so be thankful people want to share in the first place .""""" IMHO """"" have a nice day :)

• Upvote 1

True Tammi... Seriously why ban someone and send them off to enhance someone else's site ~ and then have guest posts by them! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Seems like a bad business decision to me.

Regardless of where they post... THEY WILL BE READ because they are respected for their leadership. wink.gif

Some site is gonna be blessed! LOL Unity & cooperation always win in the end. smile.gif JMHO

First off, the last time I checked NO ONE WAS BANNED!!!

• Upvote 1

zzzzzzzzz and I spoke.

We came to a mutual agreement that any future calls would be either:

1) discussed with me first

or

2) pre-recorded and sent to me to post.

The recent CC didn't follow either of these two guidelines!

The rule is simple: NO CC OR SITE ADVERTISING POSTING SHARING ETC WITHOUT MY PRIOR APPROVAL.

"I didn't think Adam would mind" does NOT count as my approval.

I incur liability when people lure members to other places, like other sites, conference calls, etc. I don't like incurring liability, and I dislike people doing the opposite of what they tell me even more. Even the slowest member should be able to understand this.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

When I say " EGO " I`m refering to some of the censorship not the posters or info guys , all these guys " steve1/zzzzzzzzz/ whoever , it`s all a matter of OPINION and that is what people just don`t get . If they research and say they have connections , so be it , unless you have intel or connections , just STFU and keep reading the info that is provided and make your own opinion about it . By continually bashing and name calling is causing more strife than anything , so be thankful people want to share in the first place .""""" IMHO """"" have a nice day smile.gif

I agree with you Crack...

Some people are sarcastically tagged "EGOs and Gurus who need their Egos stroked" because they have some working knowledge on this investment or investments in general. So they get shoved off the site?

That's plain stupid. That's why there are so many sites out there ~ Because as soon as someone with knowledge or able to potentionally garner a following pops up ~ they get bad-mouthed and/or shut down.

Stupid business decision in the long run because we all know those who have brought us value, understanding, and knowledge as well as integrity concerning this investment.

In the long run ~ we will all remember who to trust and why or why not. If know your "stuff" you have no reason to feel threatened. Just sayin' smile.gif

• Upvote 1