Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CHECKMATE

RandyB

THIS IS COPY OF WHAT zzzzzzzzz POSTED. OTHER THAN THAT I RESPECT ADAM, BUT DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY IT WAS PULLED, IF INDEED IT WAS PULLED...........

Hello Everyone,...

I have not been around for a while but I did have a few things I wanted to post.

Time being what it is, I called Adam and let him now I was going to post this live chat.

I do not believe he would have any objections to our call, or I would have waited on a return call.

Have a good listen, hope this helps.

Call in # is 760-569-7699 pin code is 287676#

Sorry all I did not have much time or I would have called Chief V, Railroader, SteveI and a few others, this was done very last min. Please listen to this in the intent it was recorded, we just wanted to calm the spirits and put some minds at ease.

zzzzzzzzz,.........

Yes he said that TerryK and them could be right with the rate. Basically Check and TNT said this HAS to happen and it will happen very soon because it has to. Its like putting ice cream in the freezer you just HAVE to and pretty soon the icecream in Iraq is about to melt and will be needed to be put in the freezer.

Ok, everyone Please just calm down!!!

I have no idea what is going on here ( I just got home ) but we need to STOP opening all these new threads on this subject!!

I can see that everyone is upset but we still will not let these post go away from the rules set by Adam!!

I will see what I can find out!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

zzzzzzzzz WAS JUST SAYING THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE PUT THEIR LAST PENNY IN THIS INVESTMENT AND HE DOESNT WANT TO SEE ANYONE HURT. HE BELIEVES AND IS HEAVILY INVESTED. HE ALSO DOES NOT WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE DISCOURAGE SELLING THEIR DINAR BECAUSE OF THE NEGATIVE POSTING THE HE FEELS IS IMMINENT. HE WAS JUST SAYING DO NOT PUT YOUR TRUST IN ANYONE BUT GOD! DONT LISTEN TO HIM AND KNOW THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN. PART OF THIS IS MY PARAPHRASE, BUT NONETHELESS WHAT HE WAS SAYING.

AGAIN, BLESSINGS TO ALL

RANDYB

I have no idea what is going on here ( I just got home ) but we need to STOP opening all these new threads on this subject!!

I can see that everyone is upset but we still will not let these post go away from the rules set by Adam!!

YOU'D BETTER HURRY UP BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE GOING TO LET THEIR VIPS EXPIRE. GET ADAM ON THE PHONE!!!!!

• Upvote 2

-----

Thank you Bumper, always appreciate ya bro

• Upvote 1

thanks bumper, all of us are on edge, and we just need some encouragement, if the call was uplifting it gives up all hope then it should be posted for all to see and hear. if the call had no dv mentioned or promoting on other sites or trying to get others to join another site then it shouldn't be pulled..i recall from the other post that if this was the case then they would be banned. they were given permission if they didn't go against dv in any means... please for the for the people who needs to be lifted from the recent blows negativity please find out what happened and let them be able to share the call and hopefully check doesn't get banned, he is a real asset..

• Upvote 1

Also said the rates being stated by TK & Frank are very legit...thats what really perked up my ears!!

Thanks for the info. And thank you RandyB for your input as well. I'm not sure what is going on, but I can sense the frustration and panic. Though I am a relatively new member to this site, I have been invested for almost 7 years, and have come to value the insight of zzzzzzzzz, Viper, and Steve1. I truly hope there is no censorship going on, if nothing else, Check always gave us a sense of objectivity and hope, which is something we could all use.

There is no cloak and dagger. It was posted without Adam's permission, per a prior agreement. Settle down everyone. I have forwarded the cc for Adam to look at. He will post it if he feels it will cause him no liability for this site.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10