Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do The Math...

Chad Rupple

This is what I think-

Remove 3 zeros from big bills, remove 3 zeros from nominal rate. Call it even...

I have roughly $560 (USD) invested in 500,000 dinar. If they take the three zeros off the 25,000 notes and RV to .86 = $555-I lose $10

What would keep them from doing this? I hope I am wrong...

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 26

This is what I think-

Remove 3 zeros from big bills, remove 3 zeros from nominal rate. Call it even...

I have roughly $560 (USD) invested in 500,000 dinar. If they take the three zeros off the 25,000 notes and RV to .86 = $555-I lose $10

MAN I HATE TO ASK THIS QUESTION, BUT WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL TO LEARN THAT EQUATION????? NOW THE SCHOOL I WENT TO TAUGHT ME THAT EQUATION SHOULD COME OUT TO AROUND $430K OF COURSE I COULD BE WRONG:lol: :lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 4

This is what I think-

Yea, you should sell now before

you lose even more.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

This is what I think-

Hi Chad Lopple................ :lol::lol::lol:

If you get the LOP you are talking about, you would lose more than $10 because a true "redenomination" or "LOP" would involve a replacement currency and an exchange window that could be "in country" only...............but I don't see that happening here, you should be looking for a RV or RI :D:D:D

• Upvote 1

MAN I HATE TO ASK THIS QUESTION, BUT WHERE DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL TO LEARN THAT EQUATION????? NOW THE SCHOOL I WENT TO TAUGHT ME THAT EQUATION SHOULD COME OUT TO AROUND $430K OF COURSE I COULD BE WRONG:lol: :lol:

This must be a new LOP squared...... He took the zeros off BOTH the rate and the bill. Then who knows where the rest of the figures came from.

Must be the NEW MATH..

• Upvote 2

If I have twenty 25,000 notes therefore, I have 500,000 dinar

If they raised the 3 zeros from those notes, they will become 25 dinar notes

Now, if they remove 3 zeros from 0.000856, that would be roughly .86.

But, i was wrong-I used .90 on my previous math.

20 bills x 25 = 500 dinar

500 dinar x .86 = 430 dollars

I lost 130 dollars (USD)

Sorry about the math from the previous post...trying to do it in my head....that is never a good idea!

What I am trying to say is what would keep them from doing this? to screw us?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is what I think-

CHAD YOU POOR THING, READ AND STUDY A LITTLE BEFORE DOING YOU MATH. READ REDA AND READ DON'T DEPEND ON SOMEONE ELSE TO FIND THE FACTS FOR YOU. I USED TO BE THE SAME WAY YEARS AGO BUT I NOW TAKE MY TIME AND DO RESEARCH ON EVERY INVESTMENT BEFORE BUYING ITO IT. JUST REST ASSURED YOU ARE IN A GREAT PLACE WITH YOUR DINAR. BLESSINGS TO YOU REV DAN

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is what I think-

You will find your answer in the Lop Forum.

God Bless America!

• Upvote 2

The real math mistake in the original example was that if his notes were worth $555

and his investment was $560 then he's out $5 not $10. The real confusion here is the

3 zeros coming off the rate the currency or both. He's assuming both, thus a balanced

equation.

The best answer I can offer is that using that logic does not equal RV. It would just be a

trade off. What iraq needs is to restore their standard of living to pre-invasion status.

They wouldn't be screwing just us. More than all the politics and contracts and intel

deadlines, they having a suffering population that needs and deserves this.

Can you imagine if we were invaded and went years operating on a fraction of our

former means? And the whole time we'd been floating on black gold. We'd all want our

value back too! We certainly wouldn't say we only want it back if the people who freed

us get screwed.

• Upvote 6

So if they remove three zeros from your 25,000 bills and make them 25 dinar as you say. One question, what will the current 25 dinar coin be worth then????? Exactly, it would be worth less than nothing in your scenario.... Do some research on this site, the removing of the 3 zeros is talking about removing the larger bills (5,000-10,000-25,000) with 3 zeros out of eventual circulation. Just like when the Federal Reserve here removed the $1,000 dollar bill from circulation. If you had one of those bills today you would still get a thousand dollars for that same bill.

• Upvote 4

Maybe I'm missing something. If there was a LOP (and I'm not saying there will or won't be), would they not EITHER take the three zeros from the Dinar (25,000 IQD = 25 IQD) OR the UDS (.00086 USD = .86 USD). Chad is doing the math after removing the zeros from BOTH. Or am I lost here?

Nevermind. I see where I was confused. Sorry bout that. :P:rolleyes: