Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD Dinars or Bust!!!

syzygy

I was just going to say that. Really an awsome post, I believe with all my heart that God lead me to this point and is still with us.

Me too! I've studied end times prophecy for years.....it's all coming together. I know God is going to use this to bless His people and grow His Kingdom reaching the lost in these last days! Good times are coming, along with the bad. . .

• Upvote 1

All,

I don’t know about you, but I’ve hitched my wagon to this train and I’m not getting off! Regardless of the negativity that flows, I’m all in, and I’d imagine most of you have the same attitude. Here’s WHY I’m all in…

1) The expectation that one day the Iraqi Dinar will gain in value is tied, in every way, to all my dreams about what I hoped I could be and do with my family and community.

2) I have heard from those involved in this “mess”, and they TOO are expecting it to eventually happen, whether that be hours, days, weeks, months, or years, it really doesn’t matter.

3) I have PLANS to help others that can’t be stopped by negativity! It’s time for those PLANS to soon be realized.

4) I believe we are part of something so significant, that no amount of negativity or debate can disuade my belief.

5) History always repeats itself. This will be no different.

6) Biblical prophecy speaks of the days to come where all nations of the earth will flow unto Babylon (Iraq), including merchants and kings and leaders. THIS is WHY… but they must first have an internationally recognized currency.

7) Because I have faith in things that I can’t see, but know to be true. The specifics of the gains to be had are yet to be revealed, but the reality is still imminent… in my opinion.

8 ) To rip this away from me would be to destroy any hope of anything better than what we are facing. Should this never happen, we would be facing much more horrific problems throughout the world.

9) In every way, the dreams that have been rekindled, or even created, since knowing about this are worth every penny I invested into the Dinar.

10) Most of the money I invested in this currency would have been BLOWN by me by now anyway, so it’s as though it’s already gone for me, but with a dream and a promise for more in the future.

11) We are HEARING of changes within the worldwide economic/monetary system? Where are they? What’s going to drive them? What will they look like? I don’t know about you, buy my money (literally and figuratively) is on the fact that IRAQ is right at the center of it all.

Please don’t allow the lack of events yesterday/today to get you down. I warned you about this exact moment a few days ago. Why did I warn you? Here’s why…

1) Because the information that GAVE you the “expectations” was coming from people who are in no better situation that YOU. They are people like you who are waiting on the Dinar to revalue, and as such, aren’t in a position to know everything they are sharing. They just happen to be lucky enough to know someone in a better position than they are who shares what they know, which isn’t always right.

2) Because Iraq marches to the beat of its own drum. As such, you should NEVER place yourself in a situation where you EXPECT this to happen at a specific time. 99.99% chance it WILL not happen when you think it will. You honestly think they will tell us when this thing will pop? Not a chance!

3) I have learned through sad experience that even those who are in the highest positions of the land can be wrong about this. Apparently, only Shabibbi and his bosses (Rothschilds own CBI) know the answer to when this will happen.

4) I don’t believe ANY INFORMATION (I’ve said this a number of times) shared with me, but I am grateful for ALL of it, I respect the sharer, and I store it away as more information to reference as I move along for greater insight and understanding.

5) Because I was worried about so many of you and your expectations. I know so many are hurting and needing this so badly. I just didn’t want others’ words to hurt you further should you also be faced with the disappointment of this not happening when they shared it would happen.

This ride will eventually come to an end. The question is… can you wait that long? I pray that you can endure the storm and patiently await the day. In my opinion… it IS coming! I just don’t know when…

• Upvote 1

We are involve in something much bigger than anyone of us could imagine, you will witness the rise of power and seduction of Babylon as foretold

in the Bible.

The RV will happen , when ? be patience go about your day, good thing are about to happen to you.

Edited by Tubbs
  • Upvote 3

I am doing this for my husband. When we first got married I messed up with credit cards he paid them off with money he had saved. I wish to do stuff for my family. This will be a big surprise for my husband he does not know that I am doing this. I hope to pay all of our bills off and take him for a nice vacation. I hope this is soon.

• Upvote 2

I am doing this for my husband. When we first got married I messed up with credit cards he paid them off with money he had saved. I wish to do stuff for my family. This will be a big surprise for my husband he does not know that I am doing this. I hope to pay all of our bills off and take him for a nice vacation. I hope this is soon.

Alien. I am touched with your honesty and I pray for you and your family that this happens soon. Untill then take each day prayerfully. God bless.. Please if you dont mind what would be a nice vacation...

Edited by ktlamm
  • Upvote 1