Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest From Steve1

carolina.broker

This came from "do not mention other sites"

I had a nice long talk with my partner in Baghdad yesterday. This delay took me by surprise only because of the statements that Talabani’s intentions of hosting a celebration for Maliki on Sunday would have been for a worthy cause, not to celebrate yet another delay in moving backwards with more delays. The reason they can and do get away with this is because they can and probably will for years to come. I have been personally been told contracts are being signed but not executed as we speak.

In speaking to my partner he expressed to me a very valid point. These people over here are only used to a Dictatorship where they are told what to do. The dictatorship of Saddam was handed over to the US government via the “care-taker government”.

Dave (my Iraqi partner) has been hearing that the blocs are not used to sharing or compromising with anyone. This is a very new concept. He told me from what he heard the budget was done. This echoed throughout the world stating the price (per barrel of oil) of which the budget was based on. I do not rely on the news from Iraq because it changes day to day, but I do rely on my partner that is in the middle of this and is sharing to the best of his ability. From what I read before I left on vacation, the budget was based on an even higher rate than predicted previously.

I am trying to spend more time now during this holiday with my new wife and family. She deserves some quality time now and I will make every effort to do that and keep all of you with information as I get it. Please do not look for a post that is meaningless because you are probably getting enough of those.

I have never predicted a rate, however shared my opinions based on facts and knowledge from our contracts and what we feel is achievable to establish a strong Iraq economy for years to come. Now for predicting a date when this happens, I will let a higher power take on that one. It is all out of our control as to timing. It has to be within a reasonable timeframe because the commencement of many projects (infrastructure internally, and externally) is dependent on it.

One last comment regarding the UN, IMF. Remember Iraq has not had the Chapter 7 sanctions lifted (removed) yet. Remember the conditions that have to be met before they are. So please consider this as an insurance policy for us. Also, Kuwait will not allow a weak currency from Iraq because of the oil sharing agreements that are in place.

So with that being said, let’s all work together here as a family and if someone is down, let’s give them a boost and pick them back up because teamwork divides the effort and multiplies the effect because getting gratifies, but sharing satisfies!

I will continue to provide each and every one of you solid information as it is given to me. I want to wish zzzzzzzzz, ChiefV, Scooter, Phoenix, Doc51, Viper51, Railroader and all the rest of you a very blessed Thanksgiving Holiday with your families. We all need them at this time.

Sorry this took so long but one letter at a time is not easy on these phones.

God Bless,

Steve

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

This came from "do not mention other sites"

I had a nice long talk with my partner in Baghdad yesterday. This delay took me by surprise only because of the statements that Talabani’s intentions of hosting a celebration for Maliki on Sunday would have been for a worthy cause, not to celebrate yet another delay in moving backwards with more delays. The reason they can and do get away with this is because they can and probably will for years to come. I have been personally been told contracts are being signed but not executed as we speak.

In speaking to my partner he expressed to me a very valid point. These people over here are only used to a Dictatorship where they are told what to do. The dictatorship of Saddam was handed over to the US government via the “care-taker government”.

Dave (my Iraqi partner) has been hearing that the blocs are not used to sharing or compromising with anyone. This is a very new concept. He told me from what he heard the budget was done. This echoed throughout the world stating the price (per barrel of oil) of which the budget was based on. I do not rely on the news from Iraq because it changes day to day, but I do rely on my partner that is in the middle of this and is sharing to the best of his ability. From what I read before I left on vacation, the budget was based on an even higher rate than predicted previously.

I am trying to spend more time now during this holiday with my new wife and family. She deserves some quality time now and I will make every effort to do that and keep all of you with information as I get it. Please do not look for a post that is meaningless because you are probably getting enough of those.

I have never predicted a rate, however shared my opinions based on facts and knowledge from our contracts and what we feel is achievable to establish a strong Iraq economy for years to come. Now for predicting a date when this happens, I will let a higher power take on that one. It is all out of our control as to timing. It has to be within a reasonable timeframe because the commencement of many projects (infrastructure internally, and externally) is dependent on it.

One last comment regarding the UN, IMF. Remember Iraq has not had the Chapter 7 sanctions lifted (removed) yet. Remember the conditions that have to be met before they are. So please consider this as an insurance policy for us. Also, Kuwait will not allow a weak currency from Iraq because of the oil sharing agreements that are in place.

So with that being said, let’s all work together here as a family and if someone is down, let’s give them a boost and pick them back up because teamwork divides the effort and multiplies the effect because getting gratifies, but sharing satisfies!

I will continue to provide each and every one of you solid information as it is given to me. I want to wish zzzzzzzzz, ChiefV, Scooter, Phoenix, Doc51, Viper51, Railroader and all the rest of you a very blessed Thanksgiving Holiday with your families. We all need them at this time.

Sorry this took so long but one letter at a time is not easy on these phones.

God Bless,

Steve

Thank you so much for your constant positive reinforcement. I have read alot of your infromation and I believe you are truly a

genuine person. Again thank you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with your family and friends.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post........I have been waiting for someone to mention Chap. 7....there is no way an Rv can happen without that being lifted ofcourse I was hoping with forming the new government they would pay off Kuwait instantly...but remember these guys in government are very corrupt...they have been making millions from country owned companies that receive money for the oil industry( one of the subjects that came out in a cspan segment a week or so ago that most didn't see on all the dinar sites...no one has responded to my questions about the cspan segment) how will Maliki all at once be uncorrupt when he has lined his pockets for years.....that worries me about this new government and his opponents(Alliwai) is a Sunni which backed Sadam if I not mistaken.........outside pressure from the US, China, etc..... is going to have to make the difference.......the oil industry is corrupt as well if you actually look how they operate here in the US they can't even be trusted by the common people here in the US.......my family has to deal with them on mineral rights, leases and believe they will screw you while they make millions and billions on their bottom line....and at this point in our country the majority of people want no regulation over the oil and gas industry(republicans mostly are financed by the industry) so IMO we are have to hope for other countries to step in and help somehow with our current democrat administration that might somehow care for poor in Iraq....remember the democrats always are for all the people on welfare and 99% in Iraq would qualify here...most over there have little water or electricty.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

... I will continue to provide each and every one of you solid information as it is given to me. I want to wish zzzzzzzzz, ChiefV, Scooter, Phoenix, Doc31, Viper51, Railroader and all the rest of you a very blessed Thanksgiving Holiday with your families. We all need them at this time.

And to you as well SteveI

Thanks for the post!

I have asked a mod to close the two newest threads on Steve I. Let's keep the original one going that I got started. It is here

I will NOT be posting except when I get updates from him. Let's letl him enjoy his vacation with hew new wife and her family. Just know that he does stay in touch with his partner in Iraq and that he will give us any news or info as soon as he has it... and I will post it in the original thread.

No point in having 3 or 4 threads going and no one knowing where to look for what. Thanks.

• Upvote 1