Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOME LOGIC ON WHY THIS WILL HAPPEN SOONER RATHER THAN LATER

Eddinar

Thanks Eddinar! It has been a crazy time in dinarland. It feels like it will continue for at least a while. I wonder if we have now entered the deep abyss in dinarland called the "great disinformation" and we will wake up sometime to find it had RV'd overnight (hope so)!!!! Anyways - GO RV in 2010!!!!

• Upvote 2

IMHO,

time has run out, the jig is up, it's the bottom of the ninth with two strikes, three balls, bases are loaded and here comres the pitch. The people are restless, hungry, and impoverished. The GOI owes them in a major way, all the while the GOI enjoy the perks and benifits of being politicians. I wouldn't be suprised if Maliki's response to a starving people would be "Let them eat cake." The friction of discontent shall mount and turn to the heat of discord. And from this heat shall rise the flames of rebellion. All we need now is a farm boy from one of the southern provinces, an older Iraqi cleric, they already have plenty of smugglers... and some explosives and maybe a princess and voila...

• Upvote 1

Thanks Eddinar! It has been a crazy time in dinarland. It feels like it will continue for at least a while. I wonder if we have now entered the deep abyss in dinarland called the "great disinformation" and we will wake up sometime to find it had RV'd overnight (hope so)!!!! Anyways - GO RV in 2010!!!!

That's exactly how this whole thing will go down!! We will wake up one day and BOOM, RV will be there. We just don't know exactly when or how much but it will happen. :)

It would make sense Eddinar, something has got to pop...it's either gonna be an RV or the people will revolt and it's going to get very ugly over there....of course I want an RV, but imagine the Iraqi citizens living in the conditions they are living in. That in itself is disgusting....I hope and pray for their sake something positive is done for them....and not soon, but now!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

I agree with you 100%. You break things down to where I understand. I just have one question. I read an article that Shabibi is to pull the trigger by the end of 2010. Is that the US calender year or Iraqis.Ii hope this is not a silly question. I know that this is Iraq and they get extensions on everything. Thank you in advance. God Bless.

I agree with you 100%. You break things down to where I understand. I just have one question. I read an article that Shabibi is to pull the trigger by the end of 2010. Is that the US calender year or Iraqis.Ii hope this is not a silly question. I know that this is Iraq and they get extensions on everything. Thank you in advance. God Bless.

This is not a silly question... :) It has been said that Iraq will redenominate the currency by the end of 2010 which means RV....Because you can't redenominate to lower denoms and keep the rate at 1170... Yes the end of year is Dec. 31...

Great post. I believe it has to happen as well and we all agree everything that has been coming out the last couple of days they cannot continue this way. The entire world needs it and wants just as bad as we do. Thursday of this week will tells us A LOT of how close we will be to the RV......Happy Thanksgiving to all!

HI Ed:

Your post makes "sense" and I agree with your post.

The frustrating part is even though there is no money left to pay even the poor widows,and one would believe this should be motivation enough to form the govt quickly, Maliki has 30 days to get its cabinet together which makes me nervous.

Does he need 30 days? Why would he need 30 days? I hope he does not need 30 days.

Could be a smoke screen to make it look like they are a long way off forming but if it is why upset the people further with delays and risk civil uprising?

I believe the Iraqi people have been more than patient and this is a pressure cooker waiting to blow.

It is quite a balancing act the Iraq govt is playing. Maybe Maliki is really having issues putting his cabinet together and needs the 30 days.

According to a post today on Dinar Vets titled "Kurdish deputy: Impossible for Nouri Al Maliki to form a government in one month"

Read more:

Tifour said that "it is impossible to Nouri Al-Maliki assigned to form the new government to reach an agreement with the various over the distribution of ministerial posts and the names of the new government to the Chamber of Deputies in the period any specific legal within one month of officially assigned the task", explaining that " there are some problems with regard to the distribution of ministerial portfolios and how to be distributed among the various blocs within each coalition, which represents an obstacle to nouri Al-Maliki."

That is what we need to hear now isn't it? More negative crap. Is it real or is it crap? We don't really know because this is Iraq and the credibility of news changes as the wind turns.

I am torn as many of us are on this issue of when would be the best date to RV if and when they can get their govt officially formed!

A tuesday? A Friday? What about the first and the 15th of the month? Are those good dates? Who the heck knows?

Shabbi says end of 2010 for RV. Great. However to be released from Chapter 7 need an Rv first. Great. Need govt formed and budget approved. Great.

They know what they have to do I just hope they are not running out of time for this year to do it.

If Maliki cannot get govt together does that also effect voting on budget approval by interim govt?

If Maliki does not get govt together than Allawi has 30 days.

That could literally be 60 days before we see an RV. Common sense says no way can they hold out without any coffers in the bank.

There have been no auctions for 30 days. So they must be able to get a govt together right? Makes sense right?

MY head spins with all the info and intel.

My rational is I sure hope Maliki can pull this off in 30 days or less obviously.

My wife and I go round and round with this daily trying to rationalize all the points that makes sense and why they can't hold off forming much longer? Or can they?.

Sadly as desperate as the Iraq people are the "makes sense" part doesn't make any sense. The govt must know what risks they are taking with delays.

Hence my frustration and many others. I really feel for these people. They have suffered enough.

Sorry for the rambling just had to get all this out before my head explodes.

I believe we will have an RV if parliament members can stop the jockeying for positions long enough to understand what risks are at hand delaying further than necessary.

I sure hope they can get some help forming their govt.

Thanks for listening and I welcome all input.

Dinosaur

• Upvote 5