Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 11/22/2010

Doc31

OK.....I'm here on the west coast. So I am a little later to the morning Doc post than most of you. I really enjoy starting my morning with a little coffee and my morning Doc31.

But, after this mornings post, I may need to switch to decaffe. HA!

Good one Doc,

Lgraham

Doc31 - Thanks for the post as USUAL!!!

I take it Today is a "buy" some more day - I think you mentioned why not Yesterday - if you have the extra money to "invest"....

I may wait till about 2PM and may put in another smaller reserve order. Granted I'm newer - but I've been following your posts as well as others and I have to AGREE something has had a weird "smell" over the weekend and I think it all comes down to an RV SOONER than Later! I like what I've been hearing and reading about - just seems like the "perfect storm" we keep talking about.... Also SOMETHING has to give with these zero cash days SOON :D

Best of luck to all and thanks for posting Doc and GOD BLESS!

- Fresh :twothumbs:

Doc31 is a Docstar!!!!! smile.gif

That's funny ... thanks ... just a math and patterns guy ... I have to tell you though ... I do draw pleasure from knowing that it helps folks somehow ... and I do appreciate all of the nice comments.

Just noting that Gold is $1364.90 up about $5 on the day ... Oil is roughly the same

DocStar ... still chuckling!

Peace to all

Doc31

I really appreciate your legwork. The currency auctions have to play a role here in Dinar world. Perhaps we will know why soon. My dad used to tell us kids to 'shake a leg'. You are doing well!! Thanks again, Doc. :)

Legwork? More like buttwork I would say. :P Still it's a lot of work and you're efforts are greatly appreciated. ;)

Who in their right mind would want to be a Rockstar when you could be a Docstar? :DB)

Edited by JugDawg1