Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Message from Steve I

BtrFuture4All

Thanks for clearing up and cleaning up the clutter of that last thread with this new one, Solutions. Let's all keep this one nice and bash free ;)

Thank you 'hspotman' - I have not even had time to read through the entire original thread, but I could see it was going south. Let's do our best to keep this one bash-free and simply wait for updates from SteveI. Remember, this is his first QUALITY time with his new wife's family... yet he is still willing to share his thoughts and what he hears from his intel in Iraq. So please be patient and WAIT on his updates.

In the interest of NOT cluttering this thread I am not going to respond to each of the posters saying 'thanks' - I appreciate all of you. Remember, I am just the messenger. I can pass on only what I receive.

• Upvote 6

What do you bet, now that the 21st has come and is almost gone, that now NOVEMBER 26th will be plastered all over the forums as the next RV date. mad.gif People have to realize that even when they finally get this government formed, there are TONS of kinks that need to be ironed out. wacko.gif

I am a firm believer that this will happen, and quite possibly by the end of the year, but counting my chickens before they hatch only leaves me with disappointment and frustration and I just feel for those who get set on a date, stay up all night at the computer just waiting for that news to arrive when they firmly believed that it was going to happen, only to see another delay. I'm not being Negative Nancy, just Realistic Rachel to avoid dealing with the sinking feeling that comes with disappointment.

Like I have said to all of you before, I do feel for all of you who have been on the rollercoaster for years now and nothing urks me more than to see so many post dates every month and see hopes get high on that date specified. emot-wave.gif IT WILL HAPPENemot-wave.gif IT IS COMINGemot-wave.gif, but for those of you who get stuck on dates, try your best not too, just be happy you have made an investment and that those nest eggs will hatch soon. emot-hug.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

steve1

i am new and relatively unschooled. But I truly enjoy your posts and put trust in you for these reasons: you are a man of God, without doubt; you are a family man; you don't say much if you feel you don't have much to say. We should all be so blessed. Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night!

• Upvote 5

I agree, Chanele22, that we should not get 'hooked' on any specific date. That date was thrown out by me... not SteveI, so please do not confuse that. In retrospect I probably should not have done that, but I do still feel that with it being 15 days past Nov 11 there is a possibility.

I'm like you... I don't know how the folks that have been on the train for so long have managed the rollercoaster ride.

Let's do our best to be patient and in a state of thanksgiving for blessings we are due to receive... when the time is right.

• Upvote 1

HAY! who you calling nancy?

Simply a figure of speach... The other name you threw out would not have been in line with the 'N". Let's please do NOT let this thread lose its purpose.

As Steve and I were talking, this is the FIRST TIME this country and their leaders have attempted something like this. They have ALWAYS lived under a dictatorship. They are used to someone telling them what to do. Their leaders are trying hard to put things in place in a demoncratic structure. It will take time for the people to adjust. With Saddam Hussein having kept the various blocs and factions stirred up and fighting one another for so long, how can we expect them to all of a sudden become civil and actually communicate to the point of making decisions that are best for the whole? If it takes a few more days... or weeks... to make this happen RIGHT so that things won't come unraveled in the future, then so be it. We will all be better for it in the long run.

Thanks for keeping this thread positive and on topic.

• Upvote 6

I agree, Chanele22, that we should not get 'hooked' on any specific date. That date was thrown out by me... not SteveI, so please do not confuse that. In retrospect I probably should not have done that, but I do still feel that with it being 15 days past Nov 11 there is a possibility.

I'm like you... I don't know how the folks that have been on the train for so long have managed the rollercoaster ride.

Let's do our best to be patient and in a state of thanksgiving for blessings we are due to receive... when the time is right.

Uh oh unsure.gif. I guess I should have been more specific and I apologize. When I was expressing my concern about " dates ", it was not directed at you or SteveI at all. I was just talking about my observation over the months with posts. Please don't take that personally at all. I very appreciative of him taking time out as well on this holiday with his new family to help keep us informed of his thoughts.

Wish him and happy Turkey day and the same to you and everyone here.

wink.gif

• Upvote 1