Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE UPDATE 11/21/2010

Eddinar

Im pretty sure OKIE had this chat/post ready to go since he already started crawfishing on saturday remember the ole code he was speaking in. Anyways DELTA crushed him on the call last night re the lower denoms and OKIE looked like the clown he is. I dont understand why people fall for this guy. He needs to go back into chat room hiding ACTUALLY THE WHITLESS PROTECTION PROGRAM I feel like Im stuck in the movie SUCKERS with this guy. :blink:

Im not bashing the poster thanks for posting we appreciate ya.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 19

[b]I listened to part of the CC last night and IMO Okie seems to know what he is talking about for the most part... I agree with some things and disagree with others... Here is his latest update I just found so take it for what it's worth.

GOOD NEWS–BAD NEWS–OR JUST SOMETHING TO CONTEMPLATE??

I WAS INFORMED THIS MORNING THAT THE I M F AND THE G O I HAD A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION WHEN THEY MET FRIDAY. THERE WAS A LOT OF FRENZY AND ANTICIPATION LAST NIGHT ON THE CONFERENCE CALL–BUT AS PAUL HARVEY USED TO SAY–NOW THE REST OF THE STORY.

THERE ARE TWO OR POSSIBLY MORE SCENARIOS REGARDING

THE MEETING FRIDAY. THERE ARE DIFFERENCES IN OPINION AS TO WHETHER OR NOT TO COME OUT WITH A HIGHER RATE OR ONE OF MORE SUSTAINABILITY. (SEEMS IRRELEVANT AS IRAQ CAN support A HIGH RATE) IN ANY EVENT THE ISSUE SEEMS TO BE IN PLAY PRESENTLY (NOT A PROLONGED DELAY). IF THEY CHOOSE THE LOWER RATE, THE OUTSIDE INVESTORS CAN COME IN AND LITTERALY–BUY UP THE COUNTRY SO TO SPEAK. BUT IF THEY CHOOSE THE HIGHER RATE, THAT WILL START AN INVESTMENT FROM FOREIGN COMPANIES AND THAT IS WHAT HAS BEEN STATED THAT WOULD BE MORE ADVANTAGEOUS TO IRAQ.

IT APPEARS THE M O F AND THE C B I WOULD PREFER THE HIGHER RATE AS TO EXPEDITE THE INFRA-STRUCTURE INVESTMENT BUT THE I M F SEEMINGLY WANTS A MORE CONSERVATIVE RATE—THAT IS WHERE THE GAME OF I’VE GOT A DEAL IS COMING INTO PLAY. IF YOU NOTICE THE INTERNATIONAL NEWS MEDIA THAT WAS INVITED TODAY TO IRAQ WITH THE UNDERSTANDING SOMETHING OF MAJOR CONSQUENCE WAS TO BE ANNOUNCED, HAS NOT REPORTED ANYTHING YET.

THE PARLIAMENT IS IN SESSION NOW–STILL NO ANNOUNCEMENT (OFFICIALLY) OF A GOVERMENT BEING FORMED. IF THERE’S NO CHANGE IN THE RATE OF EXCHANGE ON THE FOREX TODAY, THAT WILL INDICATE THERE ARE STILL THINGS BEING DISCUSSED (OR CUSSED) THAT WOULD INDICATE THERE ARE STILL A FEW MORE DAYS (HOPEFULLY) FOR THEM TO GET ALL NECESSARY ITEMS ON THEIR AGENDA SOLIDIFIED. REMEMBER THIS–THE NEW 2011 BUDGET IS TO TAKE EFFECT ON DEC 1 2010 (WHICH WILL INDICATE THE RATE ) AND THEY WILL BE OUT OF CONSTITUTIONAL COMPLIANCE. I M H O THIS HAS TO BE COMPLETED BY DEC 1–THEY HAVE NO CHOICE AND ARE NOW OPERATING UNDER SUPREME COUNCIL MANDATED TIME CONSTRAINTS. HOPEFULLY THE NEWS MEDIA THAT IS NOW WAITING FOR A MAJOR ANNNOUNCEMENT AND

WON’T HAVE TO WAIT MUCH LONGER—I M H O.

[/b]

I M H O THIS HAS TO BE COMPLETED BY DEC 1–THEY HAVE NO CHOICE AND ARE NOW OPERATING UNDER SUPREME COUNCIL MANDATED TIME CONSTRAINTS. HOPEFULLY THE NEWS MEDIA THAT IS NOW WAITING FOR A MAJOR ANNNOUNCEMENT AND

WON’T HAVE TO WAIT MUCH LONGER—I M H O.

Does this mean that the RV will have to be annouced by the 1st of Dec.? I thought the PM elect had to officialy form the government first with in 30days and then the RV would be announced with the 2011 budget?

Read more:

What seems to loom large in my mind is that we have heard for months that the rate was SET quite a while ago ... and now, all of a sudden, the rate is being discussed and decided on. Ya can't have it both ways. It does make you think this is all a bunch of crap, eh? :angry:

Sounds like it was decided upon by Iraq, but the IMF didn't agree with it. Who knows though really. I'm happy with $1 and I'll just let anything above that pleasantly surprise me. GO RV!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Im pretty sure OKIE had this chat/post ready to go since he already started crawfishing on saturday remember the ole code he was speaking in. Anyways DELTA crushed him on the call last night re the lower denoms and OKIE looked like the clown he is. I dont understand why people fall for this guy. He needs to go back into chat room hiding ACTUALLY THE WHITLESS PROTECTION PROGRAM I feel like Im stuck in the movie SUCKERS with this guy. :blink:

I don't know how long you have owned dinar but you have been a member of this forum for a very short while. You are typical of people who like to bash people. I know Okie and know he is a honorable man. Most people should keep their whalaffa to themselves

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

first i want to say none of these guys have any secret sources, intel, whatever. now do you know who delta is? some of us may recall a few years ago he was one of medics friends. as far as we know he was one of medics alter egos hatched up by medic, he has had quite a few made up personalities. then delta just vanished, like okie did. now he shows back up like okie. so who really knows who delta is or anyone else. they all claim to have all this information and try to out do one another. personally i could care less what they say. it is just a game to them to see who can outdo who. one day one of them will get it right and say i told you so.

Edited by ds2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

REMEMBER THIS–THE NEW 2011 BUDGET IS TO TAKE EFFECT ON DEC 1 2010 (WHICH WILL INDICATE THE RATE ) AND THEY WILL BE OUT OF CONSTITUTIONAL COMPLIANCE. I M H O THIS HAS TO BE COMPLETED BY DEC 1–THEY HAVE NO CHOICE AND ARE NOW OPERATING UNDER SUPREME COUNCIL MANDATED TIME CONSTRAINTS.

Is this true about the budget to be ratified by Dec.1st? Is there an article or any proof to support this claim?

It would be nice if Scooter, Steve, Viper, Phoenix or whoever else would answer some of these questions! I also realize that even if they are to get it ratified no later than above date, it's not a guarantee they will....none the less, I would love to see an article! Also, what is the significance of Dec. 1st, if any? Not that there is any bearing to this, but their new year supposedly begins Dec 7th according to this site>> http://www.qppstudio.net/bankholidays2010/iraq.htm

Thanks

Dan

Edited by Danneedsrvnow
  • Upvote 1

Okie????? well thats what you get (slammed) for giving a date on something that you have no control over... this is in the hands of an unstable country being run by idiots that can not get along.....this will happen - when? at what rate? we do not know but, as mentioned before, it will be announced on the TV NEWS, and not by so called "gurus" with "top secret intel".....(that is actually the funniest part) :lol:

All of the comments on this thread are valid. I do find it interesting though that we get a news article stating that there has been a delay.....and then someone posts a chat like this. It appears he knew of this and has inside intel. Folks, we know what he knows.....exactly what we read in the news. Even that is confusing at best. This chat proves nothing except that this person is trying to act as if he is behind the scenes and involved....which I seriously doubt. An opinion only......this is the rumors section.

• Upvote 3

I was reserving the benefit of the doubt, for OKIe, UNTIL!!!!! this post. If there is even a hint of truth to this regarding the debate about the rate, we are in for a long wait. There is NO WAY, that the rate is not already set. That rate has been determined long ago, if we are even close here. That my friends is common sense. This RV, is not a "fly by the seat of their pants act" it has been carefully planned.. and we are waiting for it to be executed. If not, we have a long long long way to go still.

So, for me, OKIE has just lost all credibility with that statement alone. I use to work for a very well known attorney, years ago, he always told me.... Let people talk long enough and the truth will always reveal itself..?????

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey Double D, thanks for the post...not sure if we can trust Okie or not, but I keyed in on that Dec. 1st date. Is this a verifiable fact that their constitution requires them to pass the 2011 budget by Dec. 1st? That right there makes perfect sense to pay attention to that date rather than any other....if it is a constitutional issue, that changes the game, and we can approach that date with some confidence!!!biggrin.gifwink.gif

Hey Double D, thanks for the post...not sure if we can trust Okie or not, but I keyed in on that Dec. 1st date. Is this a verifiable fact that their constitution requires them to pass the 2011 budget by Dec. 1st? That right there makes perfect sense to pay attention to that date rather than any other....if it is a constitutional issue, that changes the game, and we can approach that date with some confidence!!!biggrin.gifwink.gif

I'm trying to find out right now about the 12/1 date... that is what caught my eye reading the post originally....If we can have a collective research on this date it could definitely have some meaning behind it...

• Upvote 2

I believe we as investors should understand that any information we read on any site is simply speculation. No one person is right or wrong. We have to be able to formulate our own opinions on what we will accept as truth or rumor. I can't see bashing someone for what they provide as information for us to read. I thank each and everyone for taking time out of their day to provide us with this speculative info intel or whatever you want to call it. I pray that this will come to fruition soon and no matter who was right or wrong I thank you all very much. Thanks Eddinar for the post and all your hard work. Go RVVVVVVVVV! God Bless Semper Fi :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This same story has been told year after year. The names have been changed of course, and they are posted by different people, but the goal is the same, tell a story so exciting that people can't wait to buy more Dinar. Don't fall for it people, especially you newbies. You are the prime target here.

I am grateful for any information available..... as I consider myself some one that can separate the bologna from possible real intel

I appreciate the post and what info I can gather especially since I don't have anyone that is in Iraq or with connections to get this type of info.

Thank you for posting.........Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!