Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

another rumor bites the dust

ds2

Rev. Dan Opinion

I think it will be announced on the 21st/22ND but will be about the 25 to the 28th before it goes into effect. They will stop selling the Dinar upon the announcement and the dealers will have to account for what they still hold immediately. They where not given a extention from the IMF they may have gotten one from the courts in country but the IMF told them NO MORE EXTENTIONS.YOU CAN POST THIS IF YOU LIKE I AM JUST TOO BUSY TODAY.

well pops whats your opinion now?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I agree with you and "woof" Mikki, the gurus are just human and if they are pumping well, they have a price to pay for that. Everything has a price , question is are you willing to pay the price, what I find amazing is that some people put more time in here than they do at their own work with the amount of worry, fret, anger , disgust , and overall bad attitudes. Honestly people if you think its a failure then get out. I place no one up on a pedestal cause I dont want them to pee in my face, there are people out there trying to do the best they can REMEMBER you are dealing with a country that has been through 2 major conflicts, had their infrastructure torn to bits and is trying to change their entire political system which in my opinion goes against everything they have done for years. Do ya thank it might take a while!!!!!!!!! Who knows maybe it will never happen but I have a hard time with that because if you look at the history of Iraq currency until the wars it was almost always above the US$, now why would that be? maybe because they are loaded withO-I-L among other things <_<

Hi, have never doubted the validity of the investment. I just feel that our intelligence is insulted when we read an article, and then someone posts info from that article as if it is intel from their source. I like the happy, happy posts too, but it is more important to deal in facts. All I have ever said is that we need to take the rumors section for what it is.....rumors. Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 2

FACT, I AM ON THREE CORPORATE BOARDS AND HAVE FOUNDED AND BEEN CEO OF THREE OTHERS AND I AM NOW A SENIOR CITIZEN AND I AM GOING TO MAKE A STATEMENT HERE THAT YOU GUY CAN JUST BASH AWAY.

THERE ARE NOT A HALF DOZEN PEOPLE ON ALL THESE SITE PUT TOGETHER THAT I WOULD HAVE IN MY COMPANY.

I WOULD HAVE A FIRING FRENZY. I HAVE NEVER HEARD SO MANY CRYBABIES INVOLVED IN ONE SIMPLE INVESTMENT IN MY LIFE.

ZERO FAITH AND THEY HAVE ZERO KNOWLEGE AND NONE OF THEM WILLING TO DO THEIR OWN HOMEWORK BUT THEY CAN SURE BASH ANYONE WHO DOESN'T PERFORM TO THE LETTER OF THE LAW NO MATTER HOW SIMPLE OF A MISTAKE OR STATEMENT THEY MAKE ABOUT INTEL THEY HAVE TO WORK WITH. they mouth constantly but buddy they don't have anything positive to add. WHY THEY ARE JUST TO LAZY TO STUDY ON DO FOR THEMSELVES.

I AM TIRED OF READING THE LOW LIFE OPINIONS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT EVER SUCCEED AT ANYTHING ON THEIR OWN.

I PRAY THEY GET BLESSED IN SPITE OF THEMSELVE'S BECAUSE THEY WOULD NEVER GET IT ANY OTHER WAY. MAKE A INVESTMENT OF A LIFETIME THEN BAD MOUTH THE VERY INVESTMENT AND ALL INVOLVED. NOW THAT REAL SMART.

NOW YOU GOT SOMETHING TO BE MAD AT SO JUST HAVE AT IT.

Rev Dan

YOU, MY FRIEND ARE ONE OF THE MOST ARROGANT ASSES I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. YOU COME ON THIS SITE SPOUTING ABOUT HOW BIG YOU ARE AND HOW ACCOMPLISHED YOU ARE AND HOW IMPORTANT YOU ARE WHILE DEMEANING MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON. YOUR SWEEPING INDICTMENT OF ALL THAT ARE NOT AS FORTUNATE AS YOU IS REPREHENSIBLE. FOR MANY DINAR BUYERS, THIS IS THE ONLY INVESTMENT THEY HAVE EVER MADE AND IT HAS BEEN DONE AT THE BEHEST OF FAMILY OR FRIENDS. THERE ARE CERTAINLY MORE THAN SIX FOLKS ON THIS SITE THAT ARE AS ACCOMPLISHED AS YOU AND CERTAINLY A LOT MORE THAN SIX THAT ARE HELD IN HIGHER RESPECT THAN YOU.

I PRAY THAT YOUR LITTLE TIRADE DOES NOT NEGATIVELY AFFECT WHAT IS, IN THE VAST MAJORITY, AN EXCELLENT GROUP OF PEOPLE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO REFER TO YOURSELF AS REV.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

<< but they have a long way to go before any of us will make any money. I am ok with that. I expected a 10-15 year wait when I invested 7 years ago. >>

Then maybe you really know more than our government, the IMF, a CBI and all the other middle east experts? How many news stories have to be printed explaining about Chapter 7, Iraq's constitution and their supreme court, to get you all to understand just what is at stake for Iraq? We are talking TRILLIONS of dollars for Iraq in oil sales, construction contracts, military and defense contracts and several HUNDRED additional projects, ALL signed and just waiting to be acted upon. They lose over a billion dollars in funding if the RV doesn't happen by years end. Not only that, but the leadership (An oxy-moron) of Iraq stands to lose their established positions, their comfortable gig, their government royalties and their huge bankrolls if they screw this up. It took Iraq's supreme court to ORDER them back into session. The IMF has drawn a line in the sand. Let's see if their leaders are smart enough to recognize that their time is over for screwing around. This Thursday will be their countries most important date in their history. Let's pray they don't blow it, for ALL of our sakes.

• Upvote 5

Best thing I've read all week!!!

Thanks for the truthful words

You go REV DAN!!!!

p.s. I do not really think that all of the sunday rumors can be dismissed until like 3 am monday morning, because what, its like 3 am there monday morning now? who the heck is going to announce an rv at this hour any hoot. chilax already!!! ;)

• Upvote 1

FACT, I AM ON THREE CORPORATE BOARDS AND HAVE FOUNDED AND BEEN CEO OF THREE OTHERS AND I AM NOW A SENIOR CITIZEN AND I AM GOING TO MAKE A STATEMENT HERE THAT YOU GUY CAN JUST BASH AWAY.

THERE ARE NOT A HALF DOZEN PEOPLE ON ALL THESE SITE PUT TOGETHER THAT I WOULD HAVE IN MY COMPANY.

I WOULD HAVE A FIRING FRENZY. I HAVE NEVER HEARD SO MANY CRYBABIES INVOLVED IN ONE SIMPLE INVESTMENT IN MY LIFE.

ZERO FAITH AND THEY HAVE ZERO KNOWLEGE AND NONE OF THEM WILLING TO DO THEIR OWN HOMEWORK BUT THEY CAN SURE BASH ANYONE WHO DOESN'T PERFORM TO THE LETTER OF THE LAW NO MATTER HOW SIMPLE OF A MISTAKE OR STATEMENT THEY MAKE ABOUT INTEL THEY HAVE TO WORK WITH. they mouth constantly but buddy they don't have anything positive to add. WHY THEY ARE JUST TO LAZY TO STUDY ON DO FOR THEMSELVES.

I AM TIRED OF READING THE LOW LIFE OPINIONS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT EVER SUCCEED AT ANYTHING ON THEIR OWN.

I PRAY THEY GET BLESSED IN SPITE OF THEMSELVE'S BECAUSE THEY WOULD NEVER GET IT ANY OTHER WAY. MAKE A INVESTMENT OF A LIFETIME THEN BAD MOUTH THE VERY INVESTMENT AND ALL INVOLVED. NOW THAT REAL SMART.

Rev Dan

Pop,

For someone that has the credentials you claim to have, your punctuation certainly does suck. No one is asking to work for your company. Way to end a run on sentence with a preposition and then not capitalize the first letter of a sentence. My grandfather was the CEO of a fortune 500 company and would have fired you for your grammar alone, not to mention your attitude.

• Upvote 7

Rev. Dan Opinion

I think it will be announced on the 21st/22ND but will be about the 25 to the 28th before it goes into effect. They will stop selling the Dinar upon the announcement and the dealers will have to account for what they still hold immediately. They where not given a extention from the IMF they may have gotten one from the courts in country but the IMF told them NO MORE EXTENTIONS.YOU CAN POST THIS IF YOU LIKE I AM JUST TOO BUSY TODAY.

well pops whats your opinion now?

that wasn't a prediction I was ask for my opinion of what might happen and I gave my opinion and was ask if he could post i said if you like because i was to busy to be online that day I was caring for my son who is in a coma and his nurse didn't show up

. I have never bashed anyone and didn't this time I simply stated that all these people who are here griping about every statement posted that didn't happen on schedule was a major crime and who ever posted it is low life individuals. Rev Dan

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

that wasn't a prediction I was ask for my opinion of what might happen and I gave my opinion and was ask if he could post i said if you like because i was to busy to be online that day I was caring for my son who is in a coma and his nurse didn't show up

. I have never bashed anyone and didn't this time I simply stated that all these people who are here griping about every statement posted that didn't happen on schedule was a major crime and who ever posted it is low life individuals. Rev Dan

I didnt mean to make you lose your religion. And how does it make me a low life individual? All I was asking was your opinion pops. And you should not judge people. YOU BIG DUMMY!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

My two cents worth , while this is entirely hypothetical , For example ; here in the US you can purchase the Mexican peso , however no one business or store would likely take it . While they all take US dollars , now suppose I am a street vender and I know that the Mexican Peso is going to increase next week a thousand fold. I could buy peso's that nobody really wants for : one dollar and then next week I could sell them for ten dollars each , in that case I would buy as many as I can afford . So for all of the people that are beating up dealers for being in business , back off they are providing a service you have choices and they are doing nothing wrong. I suppose the hype is a little misleading , but then so is a going out of business sale , so is drive it in drag it in , tow it in car sales , you do not have to be a rocket scientist. Further more the intel has a certain entertainment value and their are many people on this sight and others that are really sincere. Guessing when anything is going to happen is just that a guess , the government of Iraq is not doing anything on our schedule and all we are is spectators in the peanut gallery. I am a retired appliance Service technician and that qualifies me for nothing ! I think this is the real deal and I hope and pray that everone uses a lot of god given common sense and restraint ! It is important to me to thank all of the (Guru's) that at least are sincere and honest , as they devote a lot of time and money to acquire and share useful info , so please as a family be kind , patient , and grateful. Good luck to everyone ! Dan

• Upvote 2

Several posts i agree with, but i just left yahoo and on there home page under headlines "1 billion dollars missing from widows fund in Iraq" you click on the link and it shows a woman begging at the Parliment gates. This is what we are dealing with, who knows when it will RV when they do not even care about there own people....it is a good read....one more thing, do the pumpers get paid? or they just do it to mess with people on here....just asking....

• Upvote 1

<< but they have a long way to go before any of us will make any money. I am ok with that. I expected a 10-15 year wait when I invested 7 years ago. >>

Then maybe you really know more than our government, the IMF, a CBI and all the other middle east experts? How many news stories have to be printed explaining about Chapter 7, Iraq's constitution and their supreme court, to get you all to understand just what is at stake for Iraq? We are talking TRILLIONS of dollars for Iraq in oil sales, construction contracts, military and defense contracts and several HUNDRED additional projects, ALL signed and just waiting to be acted upon. They lose over a billion dollars in funding if the RV doesn't happen by years end. Not only that, but the leadership (An oxy-moron) of Iraq stands to lose their established positions, their comfortable gig, their government royalties and their huge bankrolls if they screw this up. It took Iraq's supreme court to ORDER them back into session. The IMF has drawn a line in the sand. Let's see if their leaders are smart enough to recognize that their time is over for screwing around. This Thursday will be their countries most important date in their history. Let's pray they don't blow it, for ALL of our sakes.

Your statements would have relevance if the leaders of Iraq had any sense of modern leadership skills. But the truth is, they are stuck in the dark ages with their mentality. They don't seem to care about all you have stated. They have let other dates slip by, and other deadlines that cost them dearly slip by. What makes you think they care now?

Rev. Dan

I've been bashed a lot for my views and in the beginning I took it to heart. Many a night I tossed and turned over something someone wrote in a response to a post I made. Now I've been in this a little while and I've come to realize that it is out of frustration that people bash one anoher. It is right that they question the guru's, it is right that they question the validity of this investment. They have been led down the garden path time and time again by the gurus. More dates and rates have come and gone since i've been in this than I care to remember. Expectations are elevated by the gurus everyday and everyday there is the big let down. Again, It is right for them to question this investment. And while they are at it they should also question why they keep on believing the koolaid that is fed to them on a daily basis.

They probaby got into like the rest of us did, someone they knew, a family member or a friend, believed the hype that the gurus spouted and they were so excited about the fact they were going to become millionairs any day now that they just had to tell their best friend or another family member. So now we have two people that are let down. And because the guru's spout this hype every day of the week it just multiplys and the list goes on and on.

This is the best thing to have happened to the dealers since the invention of the calculator! Is it any wonder that people are frustrated? If you told me to buy this today and wait 5 years or so and I'd have a chance to double or even triple my money, I would buy and wait, no hype, no frustration, just wait and if in 5 years or so if it didn't pan out.....oh well! But noooooooo on these sites you have people who are seemingly in the know and also some very smart cookies who can make pretty graphs, who are telling you sorry it didn't happen today, but the next date that it is sure to happen is next Friday ! And you tell them that week after week! Well you have them on the hook don't you?

I don't get angry anymore, I am resigned that maybe it won't happen at all. Afterall, there is nothing, and I have researched this, that says they have to RV. You have a lot of people that are hurting economically and are hoping that this rv will save them because other than this, there probably is nothing to save them. It's a shame some people have decided to profit from others misery.

So don't get angry when they bash, they are frustrated and where else are they going to voice that frustration? They are going to voice it where others will perhaps agree or at least understand.

For all of you guys out there that are frustrated, you are not alone! But what can we do? I'll tell you. You go to work or look for work, you pretend that you never heard the word dinar. Take care of yourselves, take care of your families, go apply for assistance if you need to. The last resort is, cash in the dinar if you need to pay the rent! It's going to take awhile and you still have time before any rv. Take it easy and remember there was a life before Dinar.

MERRY1, you did a great job of putting into words what thousands are undoubtedly feeling. Most should have been intelligent enough from day one to understand that this is a longshot investment, and not without risk. .........approximately 40% for most. The hook is that the potential "reward" is unlike that in virtually any investment in the history of finance. Where 15% would be considered a great return in nearly any investment, this one has the potential to return percentage points in the thousands. The "mistake" which most have made is in having listened to the so-called gurus and never-ending rumors. Instead of making a one-time purchase of Dinars (one which they could easily afford) and putting them away, out of sight and out of mind, many have made purchases over and over again each time the gurus and rumors make "one more time" absolutely irresistable. Obviously, over a period of 7 years now, the dinar pumpers have become expert at knowing how to push these buttons. We have no way of knowing who these people are, but after literally thousands of invalidated rumors, countless RV dates come and gone, etc., etc., virtually everyone should know better than to believe them. Yet here we are, addicted to the excitement and unable to put the Dinar out of our minds.

Had we made this initial purchase and walked away, ignoring the websites, the rumors and the endless stream of insane predictions as to rates and dates, there would have been very little, if ANY disappointment or frustration. The process would have gone on, beginning and hopefully ENDING in its own due time. There would have been no specific timelines or deadlines, because simple common sense should have told us that absolutely nobody whom any "guru" would ever have access to would risk their job, their freedom, and in fact, in many cases, their very LIVES to disclose what would have to be considered "top secret" intelligence information of the very highest level. It quite simply is not going to happen........ever. Experience has proven this to us over and over and OVER again, and yet we still come back every day for more. Why? In many cases it's simple addiction. In others it's an extreme interest in the process and the politics. Unfortunately, in many other cases, it's absolute desperation. Many people have invested far more than they can afford to lose, having been repeatedly convinced that this RV is imminent - going to happen any minute; any hour; any day; and by now, any YEAR. Many have lost homes, jobs, property, and even their lives waiting for this RV. Friends and family have been convinced that this is a can't lose, once-in-a lifetime opportunity after being presented with the now thousands of pages of irrefutable "evidence" (rumors) showing that we'll be millionaires "tomorrow." And then tomorrow never seems to come and everyone is disappointed.......again and again and again. BUT......the simple truth is that there were never any REAL guarantees. This might happen this week; this month; this year; next year, or possibly not at all. The few people who know for sure are VERY unlikely to tell us. Hopefully we've done our homework, and our belief that "something" has to happen with the Iraqi Dinar is justified and logical. I've studied this investment for several years now and I believe that it has solid potential. HOWEVER, I also know without a doubt that the rumors are ALWAYS wrong......every single one of the thousands we have seen over the past 7 years. As someone with a lot of experience in the intel game I can tell you that intelligence info is never 100% accurate, but it is also never 100% wrong as has been the case here.

People are taking advantage of our addictions, our interests, our needs and above all, our desperation. The reason these rumors keep coming unabated is because thousands of people are "listening" to them, and more importantly, "acting" on them. This RV will either happen or it won't, and will do so whether we're sitting here reading this stuff or NOT. It's not going to make a bit of difference whether we hear about it the minute it happens, or 5 days after. The best advice anyone can get is to walk away and let it happen when it happens. Don't tell ANYONE about your investment. Don't call the banks. Most people are going to think you're crazy, and others will use the info to your detriment if and when the RV happens. Trust me when I tell you that it's best that very few people, if any, know about this. An entire book could be written supporting this fact, but common sense should prevail here. Try to relax, sit back, and watch it unfold from a distance. Never believe the rumors, and more importantly, never act on them. Only the dealers (and possibly a few others) get rich when you do. Use your own best judgement and buy only what you can afford to live without. I could go on for hours, but I think this pretty well covers it. Good luck everybody! :)

• Upvote 4

what was being questioned was the rumor of iraqis buying up dinar on the black market at a rate of 1 iqd to 1 usd. and what sense does it make. if you go back and read the post and then give thoughts on that.. some how every other topic gets debated except the original post.

Your statements would have relevance if the leaders of Iraq had any sense of modern leadership skills. But the truth is, they are stuck in the dark ages with their mentality. They don't seem to care about all you have stated. They have let other dates slip by, and other deadlines that cost them dearly slip by. What makes you think they care now?

Because, under the Iraqi constitution, if they miss this deadline, they ALL get the boot, and new elections will be ordered. If that happens, watch for mass rioting from the citizens as they starve to death.

In the 7 years that I have been a part of this investment, the only ones who I have seen make any real money are the dealers. Believe me they have made hundreds of thousands of dollars. And they make it by starting rumors that the Rv is "happening this weekend". Every time you hear that statement, millions and millions of dinar are purchased, and they make out like a bandit. Don't get me wrong, I feel Iraq is the investment of a lifetime, but they have a long way to go before any of us will make any money. I am ok with that. I expected a 10-15 year wait when I invested 7 years ago. It is interesting to watch so many people believe these gurus week after week when they have no real success up to now in picking a time for the RV. They haven't been right on one single prediction, but they are continually pumped up with encouraging words as though they will quit and go away if anyone speaks the truth. And when the truth is spoken, some people are banned from the site. Just good business I guess. Can't have anyone spreading the truth. That would be bad for business. All and all it is great entertainment even though I see levels of frustration beyond comprehension. I am in it for the long haul, and believe it or not, I hope that the Iraqi people are rewarded somehow eventually. They certainly deserve it more than any of us.

I fully agree with you .. On all accounts.

Great post....only thing missing is that Rev. Dan should know that we are all born of sin and capable of lies. We should be allowed to verify information and not be bashed by the Rev. for doing so. As Mama used to say, "If everyone was jumping off of the Empire State Building would you?" Question with boldness! (Glenn Beck) We have the right to question what doesn't make sense.

.... And right you are.

• Upvote 1

YOU, MY FRIEND ARE ONE OF THE MOST ARROGANT ASSES I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. YOU COME ON THIS SITE SPOUTING ABOUT HOW BIG YOU ARE AND HOW ACCOMPLISHED YOU ARE AND HOW IMPORTANT YOU ARE WHILE DEMEANING MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON. YOUR SWEEPING INDICTMENT OF ALL THAT ARE NOT AS FORTUNATE AS YOU IS REPREHENSIBLE. FOR MANY DINAR BUYERS, THIS IS THE ONLY INVESTMENT THEY HAVE EVER MADE AND IT HAS BEEN DONE AT THE BEHEST OF FAMILY OR FRIENDS. THERE ARE CERTAINLY MORE THAN SIX FOLKS ON THIS SITE THAT ARE AS ACCOMPLISHED AS YOU AND CERTAINLY A LOT MORE THAN SIX THAT ARE HELD IN HIGHER RESPECT THAN YOU.

I PRAY THAT YOUR LITTLE TIRADE DOES NOT NEGATIVELY AFFECT WHAT IS, IN THE VAST MAJORITY, AN EXCELLENT GROUP OF PEOPLE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO REFER TO YOURSELF AS REV.

Agreed and thanks.

• Upvote 2

In the 7 years that I have been a part of this investment, the only ones who I have seen make any real money are the dealers. Believe me they have made hundreds of thousands of dollars. And they make it by starting rumors that the Rv is "happening this weekend". Every time you hear that statement, millions and millions of dinar are purchased, and they make out like a bandit. Don't get me wrong, I feel Iraq is the investment of a lifetime, but they have a long way to go before any of us will make any money. I am ok with that. I expected a 10-15 year wait when I invested 7 years ago. It is interesting to watch so many people believe these gurus week after week when they have no real success up to now in picking a time for the RV. They haven't been right on one single prediction, but they are continually pumped up with encouraging words as though they will quit and go away if anyone speaks the truth. And when the truth is spoken, some people are banned from the site. Just good business I guess. Can't have anyone spreading the truth. That would be bad for business. All and all it is great entertainment even though I see levels of frustration beyond comprehension. I am in it for the long haul, and believe it or not, I hope that the Iraqi people are rewarded somehow eventually. They certainly deserve it more than any of us.

Am I to understand that you expect to be posting here for another 3 to 8 years? I will pray for your stamina. I certainly wish I had half your patience. :-)

Really? They don't care about anything? How could this be? Aren't the people elected to the government more worldly than the average Iraqi? Are they not well-traveled? Do they not know what's going on in the rest of the world? I'm sorry...................I just can't buy it. Do you think they want to sabotage their country's people and wealth? It doesn't make sense. Why would they do that?

• Upvote 1

Rev Dan

Pop, and how are we given God's blessings, BY FAITH ALONE! When we lose faith, we lose everything. :)