Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

another rumor bites the dust

ds2

Here we are another sunday rumor come and gone. If you go through historical posts on this site or any other dinar site, you will find much of the same rhetoric from the past.

What amazes me is how they position themselves thinking this time is it. I honestly believe they think that. As a result, they seem to forget all the other times they missed the mark.

Think back to the Iraq elections. The claim was the Iraq government was formed. The RV was imminent. The government officials were named but it was not going to be released until the "right time" and bam...the RV would follow.

Also I am a bit confused to why Iraq civilians are trading dinar currency 1:1 on the "black market". Here is just one reason I struggle with this said activity. While I do believe that a lot of Iraq citizens still use US dollars, most Iraqi people are very poor just as it was mentioned in the long frank post. What is the advantage of trading the dinar on the market regardless of what it is trading for. Really? I need an answer here....WHY is there a need to be exchanging for lower denominations? WHAT is the advantage?

Let's look pre and post RV.

Pre RV, civilians have lower denominations. Ok....and what is the advantage of that? I really don't see any advantage to holding a lower denominated note.

Post RV, civilians how have lower denominations. Ok, and what is the advantage to that? Again, I don't see any advantage to holding lower notes. In country, post RV, what added value is there for Iraq citizens holding dinar. It is, after all, their common currency.

Is anyone willing to debate this issue with me? My initial questions are very simple:

1. If a person in Iraq has dinar, post RV, are they going to cash in the dinar for US Dollars? If so, are you assuming that the dollar value per dinar won't change so what will end up happening is all Iraq civilians will exchange their dinar for US Dollars. If this happens where all dinar is exchanged for US Dollar, it could actually drive the dinar down. I really don't see the Iraq govt allowing the US dollar being used in place of the Dinar. The amount of corruption in Iraq is pretty high so I will give an sliver of possibility Iraqi civilians will try to exchange their dinar for dollars with hopes they will have more buying power within their own borders.

If an average Iraq citizen has stored up a bunch of dinar and there is a revalue, the only way I see them having the benefit of wealth, they would exchange their dinar to another currency and move to the country they exchanged the currency to. Without that, an Iraq has a lot of dollars (after exchange) in their home country and they will have to pay for things at the new exchange rate.

If you understand what I am saying, you are missing the point of how the dinar value impacts those in Iraq after a RV. Long term effects, import/export are where the Iraq civilians will see change.

In conclusion, the idea that new dinar notes are being traded on the black market could be happening but I question the validity of this statement. Furthermore, I question the value added to such a claim.

As we come to the conclusion of another rumor we still wait. We wait for the next rumor and the next, etc. One day someone will get it right, but not because they have secret intel or sources, but because they got lucky. And because it finally happened. I will sit patiently on the side and wait. Until then i don't put any stock into any predicted RV from any one. I have been here to long to start to beleive them now. It will happen when it happens. When? tomorrow, nexte week, next month, next year? no one knows that answer.

• Upvote 6

I'm not understanding why Iraqis would exchange their IQDs for USDs. How would that benefit them? We would want to exchange them after an RV because you can't walk into McDonalds and by a double cheeseburger with IQD. It wouldn't make any difference to them if they held IQD or USD. They would simply have to pay $3 (UDS) for something that costs $1 (IQD). At least I'm hopeing $3.

• Upvote 1

I will agree there are pumpers out there,However this will happen. We just need to relax & do our own studying. Some of these folks like to here them selves talk. Some are Godlike positive & Some are negative. And then we have lies from the media. This makes it hard on ALL of us. The closer we get the MORE disinformation we will receive. Watch & Listen There is a Pattern. Notice the info is usually different in the AM & PM.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Not really a simple question to understand, but let me try to answer without the swapping back to USD aspect.

If an Iraqi was to buy a couch today at a cost of $100.00 (116,500.00 IQD) and tomorrow the RD?RI?RV Pops at 1 USD to 1 IQD, then the Iraqi could have paid only 100 IQD for the couch and banked the 116,400.00 dinars.

If the folks in Irq know what is heading their way, they very well should be sitting on their cash and not making these types of purchases (cars, computers, etc) which, at this point would be putting immense pressure on the MOF and CBI.

We should be hearing rumbles from the pressure of the anticipation, yet scanning the articles there is not much, if any, news bringing this to light.

If I missed the whole point of your question, sorry, but this has been something we have been looking for for months as a key indicator.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

FACT, I AM ON THREE CORPORATE BOARDS AND HAVE FOUNDED AND BEEN CEO OF THREE OTHERS AND I AM NOW A SENIOR CITIZEN AND I AM GOING TO MAKE A STATEMENT HERE THAT YOU GUY CAN JUST BASH AWAY.

THERE ARE NOT A HALF DOZEN PEOPLE ON ALL THESE SITE PUT TOGETHER THAT I WOULD HAVE IN MY COMPANY.

I WOULD HAVE A FIRING FRENZY. I HAVE NEVER HEARD SO MANY CRYBABIES INVOLVED IN ONE SIMPLE INVESTMENT IN MY LIFE.

ZERO FAITH AND THEY HAVE ZERO KNOWLEGE AND NONE OF THEM WILLING TO DO THEIR OWN HOMEWORK BUT THEY CAN SURE BASH ANYONE WHO DOESN'T PERFORM TO THE LETTER OF THE LAW NO MATTER HOW SIMPLE OF A MISTAKE OR STATEMENT THEY MAKE ABOUT INTEL THEY HAVE TO WORK WITH. they mouth constantly but buddy they don't have anything positive to add. WHY THEY ARE JUST TO LAZY TO STUDY ON DO FOR THEMSELVES.

I AM TIRED OF READING THE LOW LIFE OPINIONS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT EVER SUCCEED AT ANYTHING ON THEIR OWN.

I PRAY THEY GET BLESSED IN SPITE OF THEMSELVE'S BECAUSE THEY WOULD NEVER GET IT ANY OTHER WAY. MAKE A INVESTMENT OF A LIFETIME THEN BAD MOUTH THE VERY INVESTMENT AND ALL INVOLVED. NOW THAT REAL SMART.

NOW YOU GOT SOMETHING TO BE MAD AT SO JUST HAVE AT IT.

Rev Dan

What brought that tirade on?

• Upvote 3

I will agree there are pumpers out there,However this will happen. We just need to relax & do our own studying. Some of these folks like to here them selves talk. Some are Godlike positive & Some are negative. And then we have lies from the media. This makes it hard on ALL of us. The closer we get the MORE disinformation we will receive. Watch & Listen There is a Pattern. Notice the info is usually different in the AM & PM.

Read more:

RIGHT ON ! B)

FACT, I AM ON THREE CORPORATE BOARDS AND HAVE FOUNDED AND BEEN CEO OF THREE OTHERS AND I AM NOW A SENIOR CITIZEN AND I AM GOING TO MAKE A STATEMENT HERE THAT YOU GUY CAN JUST BASH AWAY.

THERE ARE NOT A HALF DOZEN PEOPLE ON ALL THESE SITE PUT TOGETHER THAT I WOULD HAVE IN MY COMPANY.

I WOULD HAVE A FIRING FRENZY. I HAVE NEVER HEARD SO MANY CRYBABIES INVOLVED IN ONE SIMPLE INVESTMENT IN MY LIFE.

ZERO FAITH AND THEY HAVE ZERO KNOWLEGE AND NONE OF THEM WILLING TO DO THEIR OWN HOMEWORK BUT THEY CAN SURE BASH ANYONE WHO DOESN'T PERFORM TO THE LETTER OF THE LAW NO MATTER HOW SIMPLE OF A MISTAKE OR STATEMENT THEY MAKE ABOUT INTEL THEY HAVE TO WORK WITH. they mouth constantly but buddy they don't have anything positive to add. WHY THEY ARE JUST TO LAZY TO STUDY ON DO FOR THEMSELVES.

I AM TIRED OF READING THE LOW LIFE OPINIONS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT EVER SUCCEED AT ANYTHING ON THEIR OWN.

I PRAY THEY GET BLESSED IN SPITE OF THEMSELVE'S BECAUSE THEY WOULD NEVER GET IT ANY OTHER WAY. MAKE A INVESTMENT OF A LIFETIME THEN BAD MOUTH THE VERY INVESTMENT AND ALL INVOLVED. NOW THAT REAL SMART.

Rev Dan

In the 7 years that I have been a part of this investment, the only ones who I have seen make any real money are the dealers. Believe me they have made hundreds of thousands of dollars. And they make it by starting rumors that the Rv is "happening this weekend". Every time you hear that statement, millions and millions of dinar are purchased, and they make out like a bandit. Don't get me wrong, I feel Iraq is the investment of a lifetime, but they have a long way to go before any of us will make any money. I am ok with that. I expected a 10-15 year wait when I invested 7 years ago. It is interesting to watch so many people believe these gurus week after week when they have no real success up to now in picking a time for the RV. They haven't been right on one single prediction, but they are continually pumped up with encouraging words as though they will quit and go away if anyone speaks the truth. And when the truth is spoken, some people are banned from the site. Just good business I guess. Can't have anyone spreading the truth. That would be bad for business. All and all it is great entertainment even though I see levels of frustration beyond comprehension. I am in it for the long haul, and believe it or not, I hope that the Iraqi people are rewarded somehow eventually. They certainly deserve it more than any of us.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Rev Dan

Best thing I've read all week!!!

Thanks for the truthful words

• Upvote 2

Rev. Dan

I've been bashed a lot for my views and in the beginning I took it to heart. Many a night I tossed and turned over something someone wrote in a response to a post I made. Now I've been in this a little while and I've come to realize that it is out of frustration that people bash one anoher. It is right that they question the guru's, it is right that they question the validity of this investment. They have been led down the garden path time and time again by the gurus. More dates and rates have come and gone since i've been in this than I care to remember. Expectations are elevated by the gurus everyday and everyday there is the big let down. Again, It is right for them to question this investment. And while they are at it they should also question why they keep on believing the koolaid that is fed to them on a daily basis.

They probaby got into like the rest of us did, someone they knew, a family member or a friend, believed the hype that the gurus spouted and they were so excited about the fact they were going to become millionairs any day now that they just had to tell their best friend or another family member. So now we have two people that are let down. And because the guru's spout this hype every day of the week it just multiplys and the list goes on and on.

This is the best thing to have happened to the dealers since the invention of the calculator! Is it any wonder that people are frustrated? If you told me to buy this today and wait 5 years or so and I'd have a chance to double or even triple my money, I would buy and wait, no hype, no frustration, just wait and if in 5 years or so if it didn't pan out.....oh well! But noooooooo on these sites you have people who are seemingly in the know and also some very smart cookies who can make pretty graphs, who are telling you sorry it didn't happen today, but the next date that it is sure to happen is next Friday ! And you tell them that week after week! Well you have them on the hook don't you?

I don't get angry anymore, I am resigned that maybe it won't happen at all. Afterall, there is nothing, and I have researched this, that says they have to RV. You have a lot of people that are hurting economically and are hoping that this rv will save them because other than this, there probably is nothing to save them. It's a shame some people have decided to profit from others misery.

So don't get angry when they bash, they are frustrated and where else are they going to voice that frustration? They are going to voice it where others will perhaps agree or at least understand.

For all of you guys out there that are frustrated, you are not alone! But what can we do? I'll tell you. You go to work or look for work, you pretend that you never heard the word dinar. Take care of yourselves, take care of your families, go apply for assistance if you need to. The last resort is, cash in the dinar if you need to pay the rent! It's going to take awhile and you still have time before any rv. Take it easy and remember there was a life before Dinar.

• Upvote 10

Great post....only thing missing is that Rev. Dan should know that we are all born of sin and capable of lies. We should be allowed to verify information and not be bashed by the Rev. for doing so. As Mama used to say, "If everyone was jumping off of the Empire State Building would you?" Question with boldness! (Glenn Beck) We have the right to question what doesn't make sense.

• Upvote 2

I agree with you and "woof" Mikki, the gurus are just human and if they are pumping well, they have a price to pay for that. Everything has a price , question is are you willing to pay the price, what I find amazing is that some people put more time in here than they do at their own work with the amount of worry, fret, anger , disgust , and overall bad attitudes. Honestly people if you think its a failure then get out. I place no one up on a pedestal cause I dont want them to pee in my face, there are people out there trying to do the best they can REMEMBER you are dealing with a country that has been through 2 major conflicts, had their infrastructure torn to bits and is trying to change their entire political system which in my opinion goes against everything they have done for years. Do ya thank it might take a while!!!!!!!!! Who knows maybe it will never happen but I have a hard time with that because if you look at the history of Iraq currency until the wars it was almost always above the US$, now why would that be? maybe because they are loaded withO-I-L among other things <_<

• Upvote 2