Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cashing in in Hawaii

stilltrusting

Aloha I live in Hawaii and I have asked several banks about cashing in my dinars and I get that look like what is that. I am beginning to get really excited. Does anyone know where I can cash them in after the RV and I would like to buy a few more if possible. I have been buying them on the mainland during business trips. Mahalo for you help.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aloha I live in Hawaii and I have asked several banks about cashing in my dinars and I get that look like what is that. I am beginning to get really excited. Does anyone know where I can cash them in after the RV and I would like to buy a few more if possible. I have been buying them on the mainland during business trips. Mahalo for you help.

I don't think you will be able to buy them at any banks in Hawaii, as there are not even any banks on the west coast that exchange them yet. But rest assured, once/if this thing rv's, every bank will exchange it...well, the bigger ones at least. I bet Bank of Hawaii will. Where in Hawaii do you live, island and town? I moved away from there in '89, was born and lived most of my life until '89 there. Oahu, Hawaii kai.

• Upvote 1

I am wondering.....knowing how small Oahu is compared to everywhere on the mainland, and being water-locked of course, how much do you hear of the IQD(dinar) being talked about over there? Even in SoCal you don't hear about it much at all, but from middle America to the east coast it seems to be more popular. If people in California think we are crazy, I can't even imagine what most of da other local kama'ainas over there think about it? I know Oahu is alot more crowded and built up now since I left in '89, they hadn't even started the construction of H1(been so long I forgot what the highway name was?) inbetween Koko Head and Diamond Head yet, nor had I even heard such a thing was gonna happen.

Edited by hspotman

I am wondering.....knowing how small Oahu is compared to everywhere on the mainland, and being water-locked of course, how much do you hear of the IQD(dinar) being talked about over there? Even in SoCal you don't hear about it much at all, but from middle America to the east coast it seems to be more popular. If people in California think we are crazy, I can't even imagine what most of da other local kama'ainas over there think about it? I know Oahu is alot more crowded and built up now since I left in '89, they hadn't even started the construction of H1(been so long I forgot what the highway name was?) inbetween Koko Head and Diamond Head yet, nor had I even heard such a thing was gonna happen.

I don't really know if this is relevant or not but from my experience things in Hawaii spread mostly by word of mouth. It's all about who you know... However, this doesn't mean that just because we tell somebody about the Iraqi Dinar and it's potential, they are going to jump on it right then and there.

My personal opinion is that there is always only about 3%-5% of people, ANYWHERE in the world, who are looking to take control of their lives financially. Like Anthony Robbins said "Success in life is 80% psychological and 20% mechanics" meaning anybody can learn to do just about anything. It's your mind set that makes all the difference. You could be a rich doctor or a poor doctor. Likewise, you could be a rich janitor or a poor janitor. It's all about how you think and how you look at life.

3 types of education in life:

Professional Education

Academic Education

Financial Education

• Upvote 1

THERES A CREDIT UNION IN HAWAII THAT SELLS THE DINARS BUT YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER, ITS A COUNTY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, AND THEY HAVE SAID THAT IT WILL EXCHANGE THE DINARS WHEN THE RV DEVELOPS, THE SCARY THING IS THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO SEND IT TO THE STATES TO HAVE IT VERIFIED WHICH WILL TAKE SEVERAL WEEKS. THERE IS BRANCHES ON MAUI AND OAHU. IF I REMBER RIGHT , I THINK THE BANK'S NAME IS HFS OR HFC SOMETHING TO THAT NATURE.

I LOVE THIS POST , WE CAN CALL THIS DA OHANA POST. "THE POST WHERE THE ALOHA LIES". GLAD TO SEE ALL YOU KANAKAS INVESTED IN THE SAME DREAM. ALOOOOOHA ALL YOU GUYS ITS BEEN REAL NICE SEEING ALL THE LOCAL PEEPS THAT HAVE DINARS. NOW WE CAN HAVE ONE BIG POST RV PARTY. :lol::D:P

Aloha

I live on the Big Island and theres a few of us here that have Dinars.....

GO RV...................... B)

I LIVE ON THE BIG ISLAND TOO, THE WET SIDE. :lol:

Edited by bjdksl

THERES A CREDIT UNION IN HAWAII THAT SELLS THE DINARS BUT YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER, ITS A COUNTY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, AND THEY HAVE SAID THAT IT WILL EXCHANGE THE DINARS WHEN THE RV DEVELOPS, THE SCARY THING IS THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO SEND IT TO THE STATES TO HAVE IT VERIFIED WHICH WILL TAKE SEVERAL WEEKS. THERE IS BRANCHES ON MAUI AND OAHU. IF I REMBER RIGHT , I THINK THE BANK'S NAME IS HFS OR HFC SOMETHING TO THAT NATURE.

small kine nuts... if you sell it then you ought to know the authenticity of it since you already have it at hand. sending it to the mainland? must be by canoe and not by air if its gonna take several weeks. IMO

small kine nuts... if you sell it then you ought to know the authenticity of it since you already have it at hand. sending it to the mainland? must be by canoe and not by air if its gonna take several weeks. IMO

BRADA, THEY NO MO THE MACHINE TO RUN THE DINARS THROUGH , SO THEY WILL HAVE TO SEND IT TO THE STATES TO GET IT VERIFIED, THE MACHINE IS CALLED THE " DEL ARUE MACHINE" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HOLDING YOUR DINARS, CUZ THE OLD TIMERS KNOW OF THIS MACHINE.

BRADA, THEY NO MO THE MACHINE TO RUN THE DINARS THROUGH , SO THEY WILL HAVE TO SEND IT TO THE STATES TO GET IT VERIFIED, THE MACHINE IS CALLED THE " DEL ARUE MACHINE" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HOLDING YOUR DINARS, CUZ THE OLD TIMERS KNOW OF THIS MACHINE.

sorry cuz its sista..i know, its delarue. i was just poking fun. been on this ride since '04

I LOVE THIS POST , WE CAN CALL THIS DA OHANA POST. "THE POST WHERE THE ALOHA LIES". GLAD TO SEE ALL YOU KANAKAS INVESTED IN THE SAME DREAM. ALOOOOOHA ALL YOU GUYS ITS BEEN REAL NICE SEEING ALL THE LOCAL PEEPS THAT HAVE DINARS. NOW WE CAN HAVE ONE BIG POST RV PARTY. :lol::D:P

I LIVE ON THE BIG ISLAND TOO, THE WET SIDE. :lol:

I guess I'll have to fly back for da big rv luau ;) . Have it on Oahu, cuz that's where I grew up :lol: Never been to the Big Island though, brother has land there though.......in lava or old lava path :lol:

When this thing rv's, however long it takes, they will get a De La Rue over there fo'shua!

sorry cuz its sista..i know, its delarue. i was just poking fun. been on this ride since '04

LMHHAO....laugh my hapa hao'le a$$ off :lol: , and it's Br'U"ddah, not Br"A"ddah, lol.....just givin ya crap, brah ;) Not sayin this part to you, sistah ;)

Aloha all

Edited by hspotman

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...