Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Highest Intel Possible Pres.Bush

Ransom

The fact that he posted this makes him very immature and once everyone starts spamming him for the RV date he will realize this post was a mistake.

What makes you think the poster is talking about an RV date? If what he writes is true, maybe Bush said something like " You're gonna get rich!", or something like that.

• Upvote 2

Come on! This is like saying, "Your husband told me something about you but I promised I won't tell, neener neener." Did you sign a release form with him not to devuldge the intel? Did secret service follow you to your car and tell you they will hunt you down if you repeat what GW told you. Why wouldn't you tell... He smiled because he just met another "Sucker" of his grand plan OR He smiled because, "Son you are going to be so rich and buy junk and bring this country out of a recession". IMO its the "YOU'RE GOING TO BE RICH!"

Send an email to my personal email and I will gladly believe you and not kill the messenger. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok ok ok ok

I think Bumper is psychic......we should be asking HIM for the RV date and rate. :P

:lol: No dates or rates will ever come out of this mouth!! I have heard to many sad stories from people on here that need this to get their child the medical help it needs to save it's life! Or one guy that needed the money to get a transplant for his brother who was about to die and many many more sad stories......... So, I will never give anyone false hope on something I have no control over so I am happy to sit on the sidelines with everyone else WAITING!! :):P

Bump

• Upvote 7

Although the story may be bs, exactly where did he say he gave him a rv date, he just said he told him something, you people put words in peoples mouths and the bash them for stuff they didn't even say, SHEEESH

Go back and read the post again......he did say that Bush gave him some valuable Intel that he couldn't post here.....I am sure that Bush didn't say "Hey, man...good for you, you bought Dinair...now let me give you some good advice and secrets that I have been wanting to get off my chest for a long time and you being just a private citizen, well, I think you are just the person for me to unload all my secrets to." Lord, quit trying to defend something that just leads to more speculation! You really think Bush gave him valuable intel that is just too sensitive to put on here! I call BS!!!!!!! If Bush told me something valuable, I guarantee that I would post it on here...there would be NO REASON NOT TO! THE GUY REPORTING ISN'T IN THE GOVERNMENT! I am sure that Bush neither gave a rate or a date, but this post is just too much. It would have been alright if he had just told us his experience with meeting Bush, but for him to say that Bush gave him such sensitive Intel that he couldn't post it here. Again, I call BS! LOL...gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Ok I'll take a picture of the book with his signature...It was at Costco on Friday in Sandy Utah....Here is what he said...He smiled and said,..... there ya go....Hopefully that was a positive...I took it as such...They said they didn't allow pictures...but then some people got one anyway. You can figure out what he meant. I was happy that he smiled...and didn't bury his head in a book.... Maybe he was just happy someone believed in Iraq. Who knows. It was really fun!

You guys are so ridiculous do you think I care about your little rating system....Go out and do SOMETHING today...lol Get some work done or do something nice for someone....Interpret what I wrote who knows lol

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Yes there were tons of secret service...they were very handsome I might add. And we only got 5 seconds...and a quick handshake....Yes it was a very long grueling wait for such a small payoff. I won't be doing it again I assure you! Take it for what its worth and have fun you morons..."Guy" not...Lady.... Ransom is the name of my horse....Duh

Edited by Ransom
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Yes there were tons of secret service...they were very handsome I might add. And we only got 5 seconds...and a quick handshake....Yes it was a very long grueling wait for such a small payoff. I won't be doing it again I assure you! Take it for what its worth and have fun you morons..."Guy" not...Lady.... Ransom is the name of my horse....Duh

Thanks for the post. I think you might have come out on the strong side if you hadn't said that Bush gave you such sensitive Intel that you couldn't post it here. Being that you stood in line to buy his book would have been one thing and sharing that experience would have been fun. But the "intel" thing is not something to throw around. And how are we to know you have a horse named "Ransom?" DUH? Glad he smiled at you, but book signer's usually do when you are purchasing. No bash, just saying...

• Upvote 1

Seriously people, have any of you ever heard of sarcasm?? I happen to know he is correct in stating this event happened on Friday in Sandy, UT as I had the unfortunate experience of getting thru the all day long delay of driving thru that parking lot and business areas surrounding. Now what he said to GB I have no way of knowing. But I do know I enjoyed his post and took it as nothing more than a fun experience and wanted to make you all smile. But this is the biggest bunch of nobody's to try and sell a smile too!! Lighten up people and Ransom...... cool name for a horse!!

• Upvote 5

Ok I'll take a picture of the book with his signature...It was at Costco on Friday in Sandy Utah....Here is what he said...He smiled and said,..... there ya go....Hopefully that was a positive...I took it as such...They said they didn't allow pictures...but then some people got one anyway. You can figure out what he meant. I was happy that he smiled...and didn't bury his head in a book.... Maybe he was just happy someone believed in Iraq. Who knows. It was really fun!

You guys are so ridiculous do you think I care about your little rating system....Go out and do SOMETHING today...lol Get some work done or do something nice for someone....Interpret what I wrote who knows lol

THAT'S THE BIG INTEL FROM PRESIDENT BUSH? "THERE YA GO!" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

OH MAN, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO MUCH!

THAT'S NOT INTEL. THAT'S YOU WASTING OUR TIME.

I HAD TO READ THROUGH 3 PAGES TO GET TO YOUR "HIGEST INTEL POSSIBLE" PRES. BUSH.

MAN....................UNBELIEVABLE!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

I agree with you 100% Hella, SARCASM!!!!!! I love that stuff ;) and if taking all of 15 seconds to read a post and believe that it was truly a waste of your time then wth are you doing in a dinar chatroom forum on a Sunday afternoon? Your time must be really valuable!! Thanks Random I enjoyed your post, put this :D on my face

• Upvote 2

A dry sense of humor is very often wasted on those who have none. Great post Ransom. I thought it was funny.

• Upvote 2