Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Highest Intel Possible Pres.Bush

Ransom

all I can say is when you post something like that on this forum you better be prepared to get a lashing. She said it was high intel then goes on to say he said there ya go...how is that high intel? I dont think name calling is appropriate, but hey you have to admit that sounded crazy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Have you ever ridden on a roller-coaster? Well I have been "at this " for over 5 years,and it is like a giant roller-coaster-up and down,all around,peaks and valleys,but EVENTUALLY it slows down and comes into the station.Well,folks,we are coming into the station.So,be parient,let it come to a TOTAL STOP, loosen the restrainer,and get out---------THE RIDE WILL BE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and we will all live HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PATIENT!!!!!!!!I get in a hurry for the tain to STOP!!!!!

Have you ever ridden on a roller-coaster? Well I have been "at this " for over 5 years,and it is like a giant roller-coaster-up and down,all around,peaks and valleys,but EVENTUALLY it slows down and comes into the station.Well,folks,we are coming into the station.So,be parient,let it come to a TOTAL STOP, loosen the restrainer,and get out---------THE RIDE WILL BE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and we will all live HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PATIENT!!!!!!!!I get in a hurry for the tain to STOP!!!!!

Thank you! Folks we are FINALLY seeing REAL progress on the government forming for the first time in 6 years! Since This month they started forming it. Once it is completely formed then we will see the RV. Why anyone would quit now would be the fool.

• Upvote 2

I waited for 10 hours in the cold to meet President Bush at his book signing in Utah....I have never done anything like that before. Finally when I got to meet himand I had 5 seconds literally... I said," Mr. President it is a pleasure to me you and I appreciate your vision...by the way, I whispered....I bought Iraqi Dinar." What do you think his reaction was.... He smiled! and said something else that I can't release because it is too high of intel lol.

PS This shouldn't be in the rumors section cause that's a fact Jack!

I do not care what anyone says! Thanks for your post. I got his book for my bday and I am out of town right now (with the book of course) so I missed my opportunity to meet him and have it signed, however I do have a friend that can get it signed for me with an insight track. I think you are very lucky and I hope what he said is the real deal! GO RV!!!! Thanks again!!

Edited by Pockets
  • Upvote 1

Did he use sign language??

Maybe he said this?

:lol:

Can ( or may, really) I finger him back or will that cause riots on this Forum? Just asking

Come on! This is like saying, "Your husband told me something about you but I promised I won't tell, neener neener." Did you sign a release form with him not to devuldge the intel? Did secret service follow you to your car and tell you they will hunt you down if you repeat what GW told you. Why wouldn't you tell... He smiled because he just met another "Sucker" of his grand plan OR He smiled because, "Son you are going to be so rich and buy junk and bring this country out of a recession". IMO its the "YOU'RE GOING TO BE RICH!"

Send an email to my personal email and I will gladly believe you and not kill the messenger. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok ok ok ok

Ok. so it's something to be put in the "hush-hush" BS Dept.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol: No dates or rates will ever come out of this mouth!! I have heard to many sad stories from people on here that need this to get their child the medical help it needs to save it's life! Or one guy that needed the money to get a transplant for his brother who was about to die and many many more sad stories......... So, I will never give anyone false hope on something I have no control over so I am happy to sit on the sidelines with everyone else WAITING!! :):P

Bump

Amen to that and God Bless us everyone...... and don't forget the People of Iraq..... Best Post I have read all day.... Thank you Bumper64 :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I waited for 10 hours in the cold to meet President Bush at his book signing in Utah....I have never done anything like that before. Finally when I got to meet himand I had 5 seconds literally... I said," Mr. President it is a pleasure to me you and I appreciate your vision...by the way, I whispered....I bought Iraqi Dinar." What do you think his reaction was.... He smiled! and said something else that I can't release because it is too high of intel lol.

PS This shouldn't be in the rumors section cause that's a fact Jack!

Im going to make a guess here on said about your comment on Dinars .....I bet he ( Bush) said " I bet not as much as me"

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Ranson. Just a thought, was the Secret Service OK with you two whispering to each other? Have a good day.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure they wouldn't let anyone even begin to bend forward to whisper anything before they were getting dragged off, thrown to the floor , handcuffed and off in the back of an SUV

911_bush_whisper.jpg

+

bush-1.jpg

=

escalade.jpg

I bought Bush's book too and I also told him that I bought dinar. Then he said "Did you try the roast duck? It's great!"[/size]

Those 8 words contain the secret code for the Date of the RV. Any luck deciphering it. Maybe we should call on the Navajo tribe to help us out, i underestand they are good with codes.

• Upvote 2

I probably should not even say this cause I'm sure I will get bashed to h*** and back for saying it.... but Honest to God ...I live in West Texas and we originally heard about Dinar from oilmen in Midland who learned of Dinar several years ago from President Bush...I am certainly not saying that President George W Bush leaked "intel" over a table at a book signing...but do I believe that he would share an oportunity with people in the Oil business in West Texas that he's probably known for years...I bet part of my savings on it...Take it for what its worth and bash away if you must!!

Edited by jandantexas
  • Upvote 2